Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Berry blinks and blushes lightly. She giggles and smiles "yeah if you want to Edo.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 15 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:17 am

"Goodnight then, Berry." I whisper, kissing her lightly before closing my eyes. I smile happily, then fall asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:19 am

Berry smiles and cuddles up to him. "night... Night Edo.." She yawns and starts to fall asleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 pm

I slightly dig my face into my pillow as I sleep with Berry. I smile happily, indicating that I'm gonna have a nice, long rest.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:18 am

Berry falls asleep with a happy smile on her face. She cuddles up close against Edo in her sleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:56 pm

I have another dream about my future. This time, it wasn't as fantastic as the last, though it felt more comfortable. I was just living as a modern-day citizen in an averagely-sized home. Everything I did was just like a casual adult- nothing special, yet nothing disappointing.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:21 am

Berry smiles happily as dreams of her and Edo having fun fills her head. She feels something moving over her she whines as she opens her eyes. "kitten.." She rolls over cuddling up to Edo again and closes her eyes feeling grumpy.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:58 pm

I wake up as I feel something move over me. "Kirin..." I mutter to the female kitten, "Why're you up so early?" I look at Berry cuddling up to me more, blushing and smiling in response. I now feel Kirin's paw on my face, looking at her miserable face. "Just go sleep for a little bit longer, then I'll make you some nice snacks, okay?" I whisper to Kirin before letting her go.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:53 am

Berry purrs lightly as she hears Edo say something about a snack. She giggles in her sleep and cuddles close.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:18 pm

I laugh softly as I hear Berry pur. "She sounds just like Kirin." I comment jokingly before looking back at Berry. I hug her before closing my eyes again.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:41 am

Berry lays still as she feels Edo hug her.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:40 pm

I go back to dreaming about happy things. This time, they were selfish; everything was about me individually, and what I wanted and wished for. While dreaming of these things, my smile got brighter on the outside.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:07 am

Berry whines as her face gets pawed at a few hours late "what is it Kirin?" She looks at the kitten as it meows at her.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:01 pm

I wake up for the final time this morning as I hear more noises. I notice Kirin is back as I laugh. I look at the clock. "She wanted something to eat." I explain softly, "And it looks like a reasonable time to do so." I look to Berry and kiss her deeply. After this, I sit upright on the bed and stretch my arms.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 am

Berry smiles and kisses him back. She sits up with him and nuzzles him. "do I get my snack after the kittens?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:03 pm

I look to Berry and laugh softly as it seemed she was hungry too. "Of course!" I reply happily, hugging her with one arm, "It'll be good!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:01 am

Berry giggles and claps her hands "yeah!" She smiles warmly and nuzzles him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:19 pm

I hold onto Berry's hand as she nuzzles me. "Now, let's go eat!" I announce in a soft tone, moving off the bed, and helping Berry up with me.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Berry smiles and giggles as she gets out of bed with Edo. She follows him to the kitchen happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:32 pm

As I walk into the kitchen with Berry, I go into a cabinet I haven't been to before, opening it. "Here you go! Chocolate and vanilla cat nip!" I announce to the kittens, pouring it evenly into their trays, along with some milk in their bowls. I then look to Berry. "Just give me the name to a type of food, and I'll have your snack ready in minutes!" I cheer.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:57 am

Berry thinks for a moment and giggles "chocolate milkshake!!" She wiggles around excitedly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 pm

"Cool!" I comment in response to Berry's idea. I set-up the blender, then grab some milk and chocolate ice cream from the fridge. I pour some milk into the blender along with four scoops of chocolate ice cream. I then hold one hand over the top of the blender, while turning on the blender with the other.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:47 am

Berry wiggles around happily and giggles. "milkshakes!!" She smiles and jumps around excitedly "I can't remember the last time I had one.." She looks at Edo as she sits in a chair "I bet you make awesome milkshakes Edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:04 pm

"Hopefully..." I respond, pouring some of the milkshake out of the blender for Berry. I pour it into a large glass, then slip a straw into the milkshake. "Here you go!"
I cheer, "Enjoy!" With this being said, I pour the remaining milkshake into my own glass.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:13 am

Berry giggles and takes a nice big sip out of the milkshake. "it's so yummy!" A moment later she holds her head and whines "ah brain freeze!!" She blushes deeply in embarassment.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next