Top posting users this month

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul on Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Berry smiles as she walks onto the tennis court. She was wearing her newly bought tennis outfit. She giggles as she spins around "I just love the skirt on this outfit!" She smiles and turns on the machine that let's you practice. She starts out good, "hey this is easy!" She hits a ball and it hits the button on the machine that controls the speed. They start to fall out all over. Berry blinks and screams as she runs around trying to dodge all the tennis balls flying at her. She couldn't seem to find a hiding place so she kept running around.

Graduate

View user profile http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura on Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:54 pm

From afar, as a tennis ball comes, with my ace tennis racket, I smack one of the flying tennis balls towards the tennis ball shooter, clogging the launcher with one of the balls. "Are you okay, Berry?" I ask, running to her as I notice her face. I laugh softly noticing that she had triggered the speed. "You shouldn't set the speed so high if you don't have the hand-eye coordination." I point out, going to the machine as I temporarily turn it off, removing the tennis ball from the launcher.
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:46 pm

Berry blinks and smiles "edo! Thank you!!" She hugs him tightly and giggles. She looks at him "well I was doing good but then I hit a tennis ball that hit that speed button.." She blushes lightly and giggles "your a life saver edo!"

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:06 pm

I scratch the back of my head, laughing softly as Berry speaks. "I'm not a hero, Berry!" I chuckle, "Tennis balls can't kill you. I just didn't want to see you get hurt, that's all." As you can see, I spoke these words in an intentional teasing tone, trying to make things look like I didn't put much effort into the situation. Albeit, I hug Berry back just as tight as she hugs me, kissing her as well. "So, have you ever played tennis before?" I ask, obviously referring to a real game, and not target practice as such.
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Berry giggles and sticks her tongue out at him for the teasing tone. She smiles at him "I play a little bit of tennis but I'm no pro as you can tell.." She giggles lightly and looks at him. "what about you?"

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:25 pm

"You'll get there someday!" I cheer, "That is, if you actually like the sport. I'm not a pro, nor a beginner at the sport, so I guess you can call me 'experienced'." With this, I look at Berry's outfit. "Nice outfit, by the way!" I comment before holding Berry's hands, "Now, how about we play a little game? No worries. It'll just be for fun."
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Berry smiles and looks at him "oh I love games! I would like to play!" She giggles and bounces slightly with excitement. She wiggles happily as she looks at him.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:17 am

"You're crazy, you know that?" I comment teasingly, feeling the motions on my arms from Berry's bouncing and wiggling. "Alright then!" I declare, "Let's begin!" I give Berry the tennis ball as I proceed to the court, my ace racket held firmly in my hand and ready to do anything necessary to win this game. Albeit, I still want Berry to have fun, so I might secretly hold off some effort.
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:24 am

Berry giggles and skips to the court. She holds a tight grip on her tennis racket. She throws the ball up and jumps hitting straight to edos side of the court. She giggles as she bounces from side to side. She had a heavy hand when it came to any sport that involved hitting something.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:19 pm

I laugh softly as I notice Berry skip to the court, catching up to her as I walk there. To my surprise, however, I notice her immediately begin the game, launching a serve against me. I back-hand it with my racket, having the tennis travel a fair distance away from Berry (the opposite side), yet still within the court. I smiled as I wanted to see how fast she could run.
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Berry runs and jumps bearly hitting the ball but sending it flying. Berry jumps around "yeah I hit it!" She giggles and smiles happily. "this is fun edo!" She watches the ball fly over the net toward edo.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:44 pm

I laugh softly as Berry seems to be enjoying herself. As the ball comes flying over the net and towards me, I hammer it on the opposite side of the net, creating an arch that would surely surpass Berry's height, forcing her to move back if she wanted to protect a point. "A lot of people wouldn't get that shot, you know? I comment as the ball soars in the air.
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:36 pm

Berry blinks and runs back slightly and trips. "oh no!" She watches the ball bounce on the court. She giggles "ah no fair!!" She looks at him "you got a point edo!!"

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:52 pm

As I notice Berry trip, I hop over the net and offer a hand. "Are you okay, Berry?" I ask, curiosity written all over my face. I chuckle towards the fact that Berry declared the point I just received in the game. "Points don't matter if we're just playing for fun." I explain, "Let's just have a good time!"
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Berry takes his hand and smiles "yeah I'm ok!" She pulls herself up. She giggles and smiles "alright! Let's have fun!!" She wiggles around happily.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:38 pm

"So you want to continue the game?" I ask, "I'll ensure you don't fall over again. We'll make it easy on each other and start rallies. Doing so makes you really good at the sport, anyways." I smile lightly as I pick Berry up. However, as I do so, I look at her face, remembering how she still has memories she wishes she could recover. "Uh...Berry." I add, "Are there still memories you wish to recover? Anything that I can help you with?"
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Berry nods "sure!" She giggles and smiles "that sounds like fun!" Berry blushes and looks at him "well yeah I still want to remember the things from my past.. But I'm not sure how you can help I don't even know how to get my memories up.." She looks at him and smiles "but it's ok that I don't remember let's just have a good time!"

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:17 pm

"Anything is possible!" I mention, "For now, let's have a great time, then I'll help you with anything with like. You're my..." I sigh, still not remembering what I should call Berry. "Well, I guess I can call you my girlfriend, can't I?" I ask confidently, smiling warmly towards Berry, "Now! Let's get back to our game!"
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:22 pm

Berry blushes and nods her head "ok.." She holds his hand "so that makes you my boyfriend!" She giggles and kisses him lightly "come on edo let's play!" She bounces around and looks at him.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:40 pm

I was glad everything was covered up now as Berry kissed me. As Berry urges me to go back and play, I go back to the court, handing her the ball. "No more counting the score." I mention, "We'll just keep hitting the ball back and forth until someone misses." With this, I prepare myself, spreading my legs shoulder-length apart while slightly arching my back towards Berry, standing at the far end of my half of the court. "Whenever you're ready!" I add, "Let's try and make the best record possible!"
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Berry nods and giggles "alright!" She throws the ball up and hits it over to edo. She smiles "don't miss ok edo!" She bounces back and fourth waiting for edo to hit it back at her.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:52 pm

"Not a problem!" I reply, hitting it lightly back at Berry. Within a single minute, this game had gone from a game of competence to a game of trust. It was fun to experience eye-to-eye. "Have fun too, of course!" I add.
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:58 pm

Berry nods "of course!!" She smiles and hits the ball back to him. "this is so much fun edo! It's so calming.." She giggles lightly and watches edo.

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:35 am

I laugh joyfully as the ball comes, redirecting it back gently towards Berry. "I can feel it already..." I comment, pausing for a moment. My smile widens as I prop myself up. "The best year ever!" I conclude.
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:49 am

Berry giggles and hits the ball back to him. "I'm glad your year is going well edo!" She smiles and looks at him "how long will it take for us to beat the record edo?"

Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top