Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:52 pm

I laugh as I notice Berry take in too much of her drink. I place my warm hand over hers as she holds her head. "Are you okay?" I ask, smiling lovingly. I then use my free hand to take a small sip from my milkshake. It seemed I didn't put myself in the same situation.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 16 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 am

Berry blinks and blushes deeply. She nods her head as she takes down her hands "yeah I'm ok.. It was just a brain freeze.." Her face turns red with embarrassment. She turns slightly and takes another stop of her milkshake trying to hide her red her face was.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:06 am

I laugh as I notice how embarrassed Berry is. I hug her gently, laughing softly as it seemed her body was now cold too. "Good thing it's warm in here!" I comment, "Don't feel embarrassed. I've gotten brain-freezes too, you know? Just watch this." I take a giant sip of my milkshake, trying to mess around with Berry before placing my hand on my head. "I feel so cold now..." I state, laughing softly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:06 am

Berry blinks and giggles "you always make me feel better Edo!" She smiles happily and hugs him tightly "my hug will warm you up Edo!" She giggles softly and kisses him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:40 pm

I laugh softly after Berry's comments and hug her back. "I'm glad you feel better!" I comment, "And yes, I am getting warmer." I blush a bit as Berry kisses me, kissing her back.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 am

Berry smiles "I'm glad.." She giggles and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm

"So we've had our snacks! Now what?" I ask. I look at the clock, noticing how early it was. I look over to Berry and watch her looking at me. I nuzzle her gently while waiting for a response.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:14 am

Berry thinks for a moment and smiles. "let's go to the carnival!" She giggles and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:18 pm

"Alright!" I cheer. I had never been to a carnival before, so this would be nice. I set breakfast down for the kittens, almost walking out the door before looking at myself. "I need to get dressed." I state.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:13 am

Berry laughs as she sees Edo almost wall out in his pjs. "your really silly Edo!" She smiles and walks to her room and gets on some denim shorts and a loose fitting tee. She puts her hair up in a ponytail. "I'm ready! Do I look ok Edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:31 pm

"You look good!" I comment before entering the washroom, and shutting the door behind me. I change into a burgundy T-shirt, and grey pants. "You might wanna bring a sweater, just in case." I advise, grabbing my white sweater.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:37 am

Berry smiles and nods her head. "ok Edo!" She grabs a blue sweater and ties it around her waist. She giggles and holds onto Edos arm "I'm ready Edo! You look really nice.." She blushes lightly and kisses him lovingly. "are you ready to go?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:43 am

I look to Berry and wink, stopping her just before she can hold onto my arms. "Today, we're going on an adventure!" I announce, lifting Berry off her feet and into my arms. I then start to run towards where we originally wanted to go, carrying her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:24 am

Berry blinks and squeaks as he lifts her up. She giggles and kisses his cheek. "oh Edo! It well be a adventure!" She smiles as he carries her.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:58 pm

"I'm glad you agree!" I comment, slowing down as Berry and I arrive at the carnival. I slant my arms, allowing Berry to stand up again. "Please help me around here." I ask, "I have no idea what kinds of things lie here, anyways."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:19 am

Berry giggles "let's go on the ferris wheel first that's always good to go on.. We can see what the carnival has and see the school.." She smiles and asks for a wrist band. They both get one and she pulls Edo toward the ferris wheel.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:34 pm

I didn't really know what was going on until I heard about a Ferris wheel, then got pulled in its direction. I eventually go inside a cart with Berry, where I sit in a booth across from her. I look up and my jaw drops in awe. "This ride is tall enough to see the whole city!" I comment happily.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "this is so amazing!" She blinks and shivers when the ride stops at the top. She squeaks and sinks into the seat of cart.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:10 pm

"Yeah!" I reply simply, but happily. As I notice Berry shivering, I go sit next to her and hug her with a single arm. Her squeaking, however, confuses me. "Are you afraid of heights?" I ask curiously.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:03 am

Berry clings to Edo when he moves next to her and wraps an arm around her. She blushes deeply and hides her face when he asked if she was scares of heights. She sighs and looks at him "I am a little bit.. But I thought I could ignore it if you were with me Edo.." She blushes more hiding behind her bangs.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:01 pm

"You know, I used to be afraid of heights, too." I confess, "However, then I learned about how nice things can be when you look at them from high distances." I sigh as I see Berry hiding her face. "Why don't you give it a try? Take a look at how nice the city is from here, Berry." I smile and let go of Berry, relaxing my arms behind my head as the ride goes on.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:14 am

Berry blinks and looks at him "really you were?" She blushes lightly and smiles. It made her feel better, she takes a deep breath and looks around. She holds onto Edos shirt with one hand. Her hand shakes lightly as she looks around. A smile spreads across her face as she looked at the city "it is really nice.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:42 pm

"See?" I confirm, "Things can be so much better from different heights. You just have to give them a chance." I look over to Berry, and notice the smile on her face. "Even if you're a little scared, we're still having fun, right?" I add, putting my hand over Berry's.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:20 pm

Berry looks at him and nods her head "yeah we're still having fun.. Thanks Edo." She kisses him passionately and smiles at him "so Edo do you see any ride you might like to go on next?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:40 pm

I blush deeply as Berry kisses me. I grab her hand and exit the cart as an employee safely opens the door for us to leave. "Well, I should ask you what kind of rides you're into, first." I suggest, "Do you like rollercoasters, or rides that are gentle like this?" A bright smile appears on my face, letting Berry know that I didn't care about either choice. I hold her hand tightly and kiss her just as passionately as she kissed me after leaving our first ride.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next