Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:26 pm

"Well, what is your favourite thing that you like doing with me?" I ask, slightly blushing after Berry's comment. I smile brightly towards her and stay silent, awaiting a response.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 14 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:13 pm

berry blinks and thinks "my favorite thing we did together was naming the trees.. but i like watching movies with you and playing with the kittens.." she giggles lightly and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:17 pm

"The kittens are like our kids." I add, laughing softly, "We're like a real family." I look to Berry curiously as she mentions the trees. "I remember you felt embarrassed about that moment, though it proved that you're unique." I describe, "I wonder what those trees think of us now."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:07 am

berry smiles and giggles "i think they would all be really happy for us.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:17 am

"I think they would too." I comment, "We've had the best of times, haven't we, Berry?" I smile and giggle softly after asking my question. "And it only gets better..." I add.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:42 pm

Berry nods and smiles "yeah we have edo.." berry blushes and giggles happily. "i love you edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:03 pm

I blush and smile after seeing Berry's blushing. "I love you too, Berry." I reply, hugging her tightly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Berry smiles happily and giggles. she hugs him tighter "yeah!!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:08 pm

I stand still and hold Berry's hands as she hugs me tighter. "I'm gonna take care of the kittens now, okay?" I state, "I'm sure they want some attention too."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:06 pm

Berry blinks and nods "ok!!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:06 am

As I receive an approval, I go to play with Akito, Kuro and Kirin. Just as usual, all three of them climb up my body and rest on my shoulders and head. I pet the one on my head as I feel its body rumble. "Hungry, huh?" I laugh, preparing cat nip and milk for them. I also go to check the litter boxes.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:15 am

Berry smiles an plays with the kittens as well.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:39 pm

I laugh as I watch Berry play with the kittens as they're eating and drinking. Akito seemed so concentrated on his food, though the others were trying their best to multitask for her. I wrap an arm around Berry and kneel on one knee, enjoying the moment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:14 pm

Berry giggles and looks at Edo. "this is nice Edo.." She pets the kittens lightly and decide to let them eat. "go on and eat little ones.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 pm

"Yeah. Who knew kittens could be this cooperative?" I laugh softly after my last thought, letting go of Berry and walking to the fridge. I grab myself a bottle of water. "Do you want something to drink?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:27 pm

Berry giggles and nods "yes I would.. Anything will so.." She smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:27 pm

I go and prepare some tea for Berry while taking sips from my drink. I look back to her and smile. "I had a great time today!" I cheer before looking at the cats. They had fallen asleep just after their trays became empty.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:14 am

Berry smiles and nods in agreement. She yawns as she sees the sleeping kittens.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:23 am

I approach Berry and hold her hand tightly while noticing her yawn. "Here. I'll tuck you in." I state, looking at Berry happily and lovingly. "Shall we go to sleep too?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:22 am

Berry blushes lightly and smiles "if you want to Edo.." She yawns again slightly "a cat nap wouldn't hurt right.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:37 am

I smile and yawn too as the action is indeed contagious. I walk into the bedroom, then let go of Berry's hand. I go to lay down, then tilt myself over towards the center, looking over and smiling more to Berry.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:54 am

Berry hops on top of him "I like sleeping with you Edo it's fun!" She smiles and giggles happily as she bounces on him slightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:21 pm

I laugh and wrap my arms around Berry as she hops on me. I blush towards her comment. "I like sleeping with you too, Berry! It's always good having you with me!" I kiss Berry lightly and stare at her, smiling.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Berry giggles and bounces on him more "I'm so happy to hear that Edo!" She smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:12 pm

I chuckle as Berry continues to bounce on me. "I'm not a trampoline..." I laugh, hugging Berry tighter, "I'm glad you're happy though." I hold her hand gently as I continue to stare at her. "Should we go to sleep now Berry?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next