Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Berry smiles happily and purrs softly as she begins to fall asleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 9 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:06 pm

As I watch Berry fall asleep, I reach my hand to the remote and grab it, leaving the TV on low volume. The movie Superbad was on. I look at it and laugh softly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:44 am

Berry smiles happily in her sleep. She was able to hear edos heart beat. She cuddles closer to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:03 am

I kiss Berry's cheek as I see her cuddle more against me in her sleep. I look back at the movie, only to see how much time has gone by already. I turn off the TV, then cuddle with Berry as I fall asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:39 am

Berry wakes up the next morning slightly early.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:57 pm

While Berry is awake, I am still in a deep sleep. It was probably due to the work I did earlier, but it was worthwhile. I only had 3 more exams to do, then I am off to apply for university at an early age. It was exciting.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:12 pm

She starts to cook breakfast. She gets the food for the kittens. After she was finished with breakfast she took care of litter. She washes her hands very well after she was done. She goes and sits by edo
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:28 pm

As Berry sits by me, I slowly wake up. I look at the time displayed on the TV, then turn back to Berry. "Berry...it's early..." I whine, "Why are you up?" I laugh softly and smile before closing my eyes again.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Berry smiles "I don't know I just wanted to get everything done before you woke up so you could sleep in.." She kisses him lightly "so go back to sleep.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:50 pm

"I should do some work too, shouldn't I?" I laugh as Berry says her words, my eyes only half-open, "You're too kind to me, you know that?" With this being said, I fall asleep once more.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Berry shakes her head and smiles. She kisses his cheek as he falls asleep. She runs her hand through his hair as he sleeps.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:52 pm

I have more dreams about my future; this one being about Berry. We have three kids: two boys, and one girl. Akito and Kuro seemed to be the boys' best friends, while Kirin seemed like a sister to the girl. The girl was just as hyper and ecstatic as Berry, while the two boys were just like me. We lived in a big house, though by how complicated it was inside, I'm sure I would forget about it once I woke up.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Berry smiles as she keeps the food warm. She walls back and watches the TV slightly. She keeps looking at edo and giggles softly. "he looks so cute when he's sleeping..."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:45 pm

After a long snooze, I slowly wake up, only to see Berry again. I immediately smile, then boost myself up to sit. "Hi, dear." I laugh, my eyes still half-closed, "Thank you for doing so much work for me!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Berry blinks and smiles "good morning sweety.." She giggles and kisses him deeply. "I'm happy to do work so you can sleep in.. Come on and let's eat breakfast edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:13 am

"You seem like you're in a great mood today!" I mention after being kissed deeply, "What're we gonna eat for dinner?" I stand up and kiss Berry passionately on the lips. "I suppose I should get dressed too..."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:34 am

Berry blinks and giggles "I don't know I let's have a breakfast dinner.." She smiles and claps her hands "oh or we could have blt!" She giggles and blushes lightly after his kiss.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:07 am

"A BLT sounds great!" I cheer, "Do you mind making them while I head across the academy quickly? I wanna grab some more things from my dorm to bring over here." I wink to Berry, giving her a hint as to what I might bring over. I go over to the table and set it for her before awaiting a response. "So, is it okay if I leave for a minute?" I repeat.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:42 am

Berry smiles "ok ." She giggles "I don't mind if you go to your dorm to get some things.." She blushes lightly and starts to fry the bacon up.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:45 am

"Thank you!" I reply, hugging Berry quickly before sprinting off towards my dorm. I pack all of my games, books, music, snacks, and clothes into a large suitcase, though I still leave most of my stuff in my own dorm. I then rush back to see Berry again, only about 15 minutes spent in the process. "Honey, I'm home!" I greet jokingly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:36 am

Berry blushes lightly as edo busts through the front door. She giggles and sets the blt down on the table. She rushes over to him and kisses him "I'm glad your home sweetie I finished making dinner.." She giggles and smiles happily. "so what did you get exactly?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:59 pm

"Clothes, snacks, books, games, electronics...a lot of stuff!" I smile, kissing Berry back as she kisses me. I look at the kitchen while Berry mentions dinner. "Dinner? It's that time already?" I ask, "It was just a few moments ago when I thought it was still morning." I laugh softly after my comments, parking my suitcase near the door.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Berry giggles "it's still breakfast I thought dinner would go better with the joke.." She smiles and sits down at the table.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:30 am

"You can be so difficult sometimes..." I laugh, sighing as I sit beside Berry. "So what're we doing today?" I ask, "I say we order breakfast this morning. Who knows what early-morning diners have here nowadays." I look to Berry curiously to see if she approves.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:18 am

Berry blinks and smiles "ok edo.. That sounds really nice!" She giggles happily and hugs his arm tightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next