Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu May 15, 2014 4:11 pm

I hold Berry's hand tightly when she nuzzles and kisses me. I also hug her gently, and leave my arm around her waist while we're on the first step. I blush, however, as I get the urge to go in the water. "You don't mind seeing me in my underwear, do you?" I ask, "I don't mind seeing you in your undergarments."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 20 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:22 pm

Berry blinks and blushes lightly. She smiles and giggles softly "I don't mind.. You want to swim right?" She tilts her head.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:41 pm

"Of course, especially with you!" I cheer. I take off my clothes quickly down to my underpants so the moment isn't awkward. I then jump into the pool of water ahead of me, and wait for Berry to jump in.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Berry blinks and giggles softly. She sets her stuff down and gets undressed down to her bra and underwear. She quickly jumps in.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am

I swim over to Berry and kiss her deeply on the lips once she gets in the water, holding her close. "I love you, you know that?" I confirm, holding Berry's hands as I guide her around the pool.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20