Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 am

"I d-don't like it...I'm sorry." I confess, "I liked your natural hair, and the way you had it everyday." I look back ashamed, awkward and embarrassed after what I just said. "Anyways, enjoy your breakfast..." I state weakly, going outside for a moment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 8 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:54 am

Berry blinks and blushes lightly. She takes her hair down and looks at him. She was happy he was truthful with her. She just wanted to do something new for him. "I won't start eating unless your in here edo.." She giggles happily and smiles as she sits down. She ties one of the ribbons around her neck.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:14 pm

I frown more as Berry doesn't quite understand where I'm going at. "You don't look like Berry anymore." I mention, "Sorry, but I need to take a walk." With this being said, I start walking ahead towards the opposite side of the academy; where the male dorms are.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Berry blinks and nods slowly "uh ok edo.." She sighs and gets up. She walks to her room and tilts her head "how do I not look like me?" She looks in the mirror "I didn't mean to make him upset.." She changes into her normal clothes and sits at the table. She starts eating slowly, she smiles as Kuro and Kirin hop in her lap.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 pm

I stop as I reach my own dorm, opening and shutting the door behind me. I head to the living room and lay down on the couch. I turn on the TV and watch sports highlights. "Maybe I just need some privacy." I suggest to myself, "Yeah, that sounds good." As sports highlights run through, I slowly doze off.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:48 pm

Berry finishes breakfast and washes the dishes and decides to play with the kittens. She turns on the TV so there could be noise through out the dorm.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:00 pm

As I'm asleep, I dream about playing soccer professionally. "Maybe this is what I should do as an extracurricular." I think inside my dream, watching myself play against fantasized players. Of course it was a selfish dream seeing as I was surpassing players I had always dreamed of playing against; ones whom were much more experienced than I am.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Berry giggles as she gets up. "I think I'll go get some more food.." She smiles and leaves the dorm "I'll be back soon!" She waves to the kittens and locks the door. She sighs as she heads for the store "it's kinda boring without edo.. But he probably just needs some alone time to do guy stuff.." She smiles and walks into the closes store.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:24 pm

A sudden e-mail triggers an alarm from my laptop, waking me up. With my half-asleep self, I read "Result for Law and Public Policy Advancement Exam: 92%" The result opens my eyes more as I raise my arms up in excitement. "Yes!" I cheer, checking my status again. "Senior?!" I shout in surprise, "Well, next up is Literature." This was known to be the hardest part of the Advancement Exams, and so I would have to use a lot more time than I did with my first exam. I gathered up quite a few references and resources beforehand, then started the exam. "Hopefully I earn a graduate level after this!" I smile. Unlike Berry, whom I had not even seen a reaction from since leaving her dorm, I was smiling passionately, and had pretty much forgotten about that depressing moment back when she had dyed her hair.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:56 am

Berry giggles as she walks out of the store. She smiles happily as she runs back to the dorm. She puts away all her stuff and hops in the shower the dye was itching so she washed it out. She hops out and gets dressed again "blonde again!" She laughs "other hair colors are itchy!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Hours pass as I submit my Literature Advancement exam. I fall asleep again, exhausted as I had to type so much in such little time. The sun begins to set as the lighting dims in my dorm.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:53 am

Berry gets in her comfy clothes and sets the kittens on the bed. "you get to sleep with mommy tonight!" She smiles and giggles lightly as she turns on the TV in her room. She lays down and gets comfy.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:24 pm

"Literature Advancement Exam: 88%" I read, smiling and raising my arms up in victory. "Alright!" I cheer, "I should go tell Berry--" I interrupt myself as I forgot about what happened. "I should go apologize." I suggest to myself, shutting my laptop down and leaving the dorm, locking it on the way. I run as fast I can (seeing as it was nighttime) to get to Berry's dorm. I knock on the door softly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Berry blinks as she hears the knock on the door. She finishes putting up her hair in a ponytail. She walks to the door and opens it. She smiles lightly seeing edo "hey edo.." She moves out of the way so he could come in.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:27 pm

I hug Berry tightly and quickly as the door opens. "I'm sorry." I confess, "It's just that you're the only one here who's special to me, and I didn't wanna see you change." Something puts me in shock, however, as I see blonde hair. "You got rid of it?" I confirm with a look of curiosity, "Hopefully I didn't force you to be like this..." I watch Akito run to me and jump into my arms. "Anyways..." I smile, "I should like you for who you are, and will always, okay? Let's forget this ever happened."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him "oh I wanted to see what I looked like with a new color it was only temporary.." She kisses him lightly "it's fine edo the other color was itchy.." She hugs him tightly "I'm glad I didn't make you mad and that you came back.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:10 pm

I blush as I am kissed after my return. "Thank you!" I reply, gently grabbing a stroke of Berry's hair with two fingers, "I like it, anyways!" I let go of Berry and move to the living room couch. Kuro and Kirin jump on me, causing me to laugh softly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Berry blushes lightly and smiles. She giggles and tackles him to the couch. "edo!" She was so happy.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:56 pm

I laugh softly as I'm tackled to the couch. I cup Berry's cheek in my hand, then look at her, blushing. "Hello..." I greet jokingly, "How're you?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 am

Berry blushes and smiles at him "I'm good.. How are you?" She looks at him and giggles lightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 am

"Great!" I smile, grabbing Berry's hands and playing with them gently. I stare at her and smile brightly before kissing her lightly. I then take a hand and grab the remote, turning the TV on.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:07 am

Berry blushes more and kisses him back. "that's good edo I'm glad.." She cuddles up to him and closes her eyes.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:38 am

I rest Berry's hands on my chest, staring at her as I watch her cuddle up to me and close her eyes. "Are you tired?" I ask, brushing her hair back, "I feel really cozy here thanks to you..."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:39 am

Berry blushes lightly and looks at him "just a little but tired your a really cozy pillow.. It's fun sleeping with you edo.." She smiles happily at him "I'm glad your cozy here edo.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:17 pm

"You even find sleeping fun?" I chuckle lightly and nuzzling Berry, "Well, I'm having a good time here too..." I wrap my arms around Berry's hips, closing my eyes.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next