Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:40 pm

"I love it." I state, laughing softly. I laugh harder as Berry bounces on me. "You're cute." I comment, opening my eyes and looking up to Berry. I grab both of her hands and place them on my cheek. "Warm..." I comment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 6 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:05 am

Berry blushes lightly and smiles "your warm to edo!" She giggles and looks at him. She felt like her heart was going to jump out of her chest.

berrysoul
Graduate

View user profile http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:15 am

I giggle as Berry calls me warm and looks at me. I look up to Berry and stare at her, leaving our hands in the same position. "I wish moments like this could last forever." I comment, kissing Berry's left hand, "Even if not the case, I'm always with you, Berry." I smile to her happily, lifting her up briefly to turn over and have her sit on my chest. "Will you always be with me?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Berry blushes lightly and smiles happily. "of course I will edo!" She giggles and kisses him lightly. "you don't have worry edo.. We'll always be together.."

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:02 pm

"Great!" I smile, holding her hands, "I wanna share a lot of good moments with you, but first, let's sleep." With this being said, I close my eyes and relax my arms and legs. "You can join me whenever you want!" I laugh.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Berry giggles and smiles happily. "I'll sleep now ok edo.." She cuddles up to him and closes her eyes.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:28 pm

I laugh softly as Berry decides to sleep immediately. I feel her cuddle up to me. "Seems like she's treating me as a pillow now..." I chuckle, kissing her, "Tell me what you wanna do tomorrow..." With this, I look over and fall asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Berry nods and smiles "ok.." She falls asleep quickly.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:40 pm

I wrap my arms around Berry as we sleep, nuzzling her as thoughts come to mind, and dreams are made. I have a dream that kind of worries me. It was a dream about my times with Berry in comparison to school. "I must think about my future..." I say in my head.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Berry wakes up slightly and smiles as she looks at him. She giggles softly and kisses him. She closes her eyes again and begins to fall asleep again.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:29 pm

I smile brightly in my sleep as I'm kissed. I wake up for a second with the same smile. I pull a blanket over Berry and I before going back to my previous position. I look at the clock. "Time sure passes by slowly when I'm with you." I whisper, laughing softly. My eyes shut as I fall asleep again.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Berry smiles happily and cuddles up to him.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:00 pm

"You smile in your sleep too?" I ask, whispering softly. I laughed at the thought and pulled Berry closer to me. It was just a few hours before the time I usually wake up to start my daily routine: 7AM. I look over to Berry, still wondering what she's thinking and dreaming about.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Berry blinks and opens her eyes. "huh?" She smiles at him lightly.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:17 pm

I kiss Berry gently as she wakes up, though I feel ashamed for making her do this. "My apologies! Let's go back to sleep!" I confess, laughing softly, "You seemed like you were having good dreams, anyways, and I don't wanna interrupt." I look at her curiously after saying what I had to, wondering if she thought otherwise.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:08 am

Berry smiles and giggles lightly "I was dreaming about you edo.. But if you go to sleep too I'll go back to sleep.." She kisses him back lovingly.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:13 am

"Really?" I smile, blushing heavily, "I was dreaming about you, Berry." I stare at her for a moment, smiling gratefully before closing my eyes again. I wrap my arms around Berry and giggle. "You're such a good pillow." I comment before falling asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:39 am

Berry smiles and giggles. She yawns and nuzzles him falling asleep.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Morning arrives quickly after I fall asleep, though I'm not quite prepared to get out of bed. I look down at Berry, laughing softly. She seemed so comfortable and at ease with me. I hear nothing from the kittens as the sun has barely risen, and I am still half-asleep. I yawn slightly, and rub Berry's back, wasting time before she wakes up.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Berry smiles happily in her sleep. She moves closer to him and begins to open her eyes slowly. She blinks a few times letting her eyes adjust. She looks at edo and giggles lightly "your up early.."

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:05 pm

"Yeah, I guess I am, aren't I?" I laugh slightly, "I don't plan on moving though. I feel very comfortable right now, anyways." I look to Berry and smile brightly. "Feel free to go back to sleep." I close my eyes after saying this, holding Berry's hands as I fall asleep again.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:17 pm

Berry giggles softly and kisses his cheek. "ok edo!" She cuddles up to him and closes her eyes. She yawns and begins to fall asleep.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:27 pm

I look over as Berry falls asleep, staring at the clock. "Five in the morning..." I mutter, rolling my eyes, "I think I've grown a habit of doing exciting things with you, Berry. Maybe that's why I can't fall asleep." I say this jokingly as obviously I could- I had a few times actually, and was about to now. I expected to sleep for at least another three hours before waking up again; five hours, at best. I close my eyes again, moving Berry's arms over my shoulders before falling asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Berry smiles lightly and nuzzles him as sleep takes her away to her dream land.

berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:40 pm

I have a wonderful dream as I sleep. Both Berry and I celebrate our graduations, though Berry has graduated a while before me. We went to that garden again, and I had a vase. I filled it with water from a well nearby, then placed quite a few blue roses inside. "Here you go, Berry!" I said in my dream. It seemed very realistic, almost as if we were actually there together. At least she didn't hurt her hand this time.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next