Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:01 am

"Alright!" I cheer, putting the seasoned breaded steaks in the oven. Just to be safe, I start by setting the oven to 360 degrees. I then look over to Berry, who still seems to have a hand or two full. "You have anything else?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 am

Berry blinks and looks at him. She smiles "I'm just making a salad.. I thought it would go good with the food. " she giggles and blushes lightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:18 am

"I'm not talking about the salad..." I state, pointing around Berry, "I heard something move, and it definitely wasn't the salad...I saw that the whole time..." I look to Berry with a suspicious face. I look in the oven as the steak still seems uncooked. I set the temperature higher to 400 degrees, only to see it progress. "There we go!" I cheer.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:46 am

Berry giggles and smiles "that's good!" She looks at the salad "well I'm almost done with the salad.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:17 pm

"You ignored what I said..." I mention, looking behind Berry, "What're those?" I look back to the oven and take out the finished breaded steaks. I set them on large plates and go to the living room, waiting for Berry.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:18 pm

Berry looks at him confused "I don't know what your talking about edo..I'm sorry.." She gets out two bowls and put the salad in them. She follows him and sets them down on the table "what kind of dressing do you want?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:37 pm

"Ranch, please!" I ask, pulling out several condiments from the fridge, and setting them carefully on the table. Drinks also follow. I look at the view afterwards. "This looks really cool, huh?" I smile.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:59 pm

Berry grabs the ranch and sets it on the table. She smiles happily and nods "yeah it's awesome!" She giggles and sets down "let's dig in and see how it taste!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 pm

I sit next to Berry as dinner is served. I pass Berry her steak, then give myself mine. I use a fork and a knife to divide my steak into several, smaller pieces. Finally, I use my fork again to grab a piece of the steak, and slide it in my mouth. "Amazing!" I comment after eating the steak. I then put ranch on my salad and try it out while the taste of the steak is still active. "Even better!" I cheer as the salad and the steak mix. I look to Berry and smile brightly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:00 am

Berry smiles and giggles. She cuts up her steak and takes a bite out of it. She wiggles happily and claps her hands "it's super yummy!" She puts ranch on her salad and starts to eat it.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:49 pm

"Glad you like it!" I cheer, hugging Berry, "Your salad is delicious!" I look at her put ranch on salad, staring in awe. "Seems we have a lot in common, huh?" I confirm.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:58 am

Berry giggles and nods her head "yep!" She smiles happily "I'm glad you like my salad but it's nothing special just a normal salad.." She finishes up about half her salad after saying this.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:22 pm

"It's your salad." I state, "And it looks great!" I hug Berry tightly. "I love Berry's salad!" I cheer before sitting upright again. I eat the rest of my food, then take slight sips of my drink to settle myself.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Berry blushes lightly and smiles "I'm glad you like it so much.." She giggles happily and she finishes off her food.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:12 pm

"Now what should we do?" I ask, setting down the now-empty glass I once drank out of. I look over to Berry with a bright smile, wrapping an arm around her and nuzzling her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:46 pm

Berry blushes lightly and nuzzles him back. "I'm not sure I want to do something you like for once ok edo?" She looks at him to see if it was ok.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:53 pm

"Something I wanna do, huh?" I smile, hugging Berry lightly, "I don't know what else we haven't done today. Any suggestions?" I look to Berry with curiosity, giggling as I actually wonder what there is to do.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:04 am

Berry giggles and shakes her head. She smiles and sticks out her tongue playfully. "if I give a suggestion then we would be doing what I want.." She hugs him tightly and laughs "I'm making you use your brain.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:42 am

"I have no idea..." I frown, "I'm sorry, Berry..." I look around, viewing the academy as if it were completely memorized. "I'll continue thinking, okay?" I promise, laying down and closing my eyes for the meantime.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:36 am

Berry smiles "it's ok edo.. Just being with you is good enough for me.. Besides I have to go to work early tomorrow the manager wants to talk to me about something.." She yawns and cuddles up to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:11 pm

"Alright. So I'll pick you up again after work?" I play with Berry's hands as she cuddles up to me. I look at her with curiosity as she talks about that weird manager again. "Why does your manager need you there early?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:41 am

Berry nods her heads "yes please.." She blinks and looks at him "I'm not sure he said he wanted to talk to me.. Why edo?" She looks at him and tilts her head.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:08 am

"Just wondering." I reply, "It just seems strange that he'd have his newest employee work the earliest for his company." I look around, wondering what to do and indicating it as I stretch. I just stand there in thought, feeling slightly awkward as I forgot where the other topic was leading to.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:53 am

Berry blinks and looks at him "really it is? He said he has all his new employees come meet him early in the morning.. " she smiles lightly at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:04 pm

"I suppose that is understandable." I reply, "Though having to wake up earlier seems like a punishment, doesn't it? I would much rather spend time after work talking to my boss." I stand beside Berry and nuzzle her. "Well, I suppose all that matters is that you have a good time, right?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next