Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) Empty Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:09 am

Berry giggles as she walks into her new job. It was at a cosplay café. She giggles happily and goes to the back and changes. Todays theme was maid. She changes into her maid outfit and smiles "oh it looks so cute!!" She wiggles around happily and goes and stands infront of the door. She was waiting for the first customer. She felt so excited she couldn't wait to see what today had in store for her.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:12 pm

"Berry!" I shout, "Congratulations!" I walk to where she is and sit on a stool across from her. I look at her in her maid outfit. "You look cute, Berry!" I comment, "Do you like your job so far?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Berry blushes lightly and nods her head. "yes master edo..thank you.." Her face turns bright red. She had to serve everyone and call them master it was suppose to make it more realistic or something, but she really didn't understand what they were taking about. She giggles and smiles at him she bows "would you like something to eat or drink?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:41 pm

"No need to call me master." I laugh, "I know it's a tradition around here for maids, but when it comes down to just us, I'll be an exception, okay? Clearly being called 'master' just isn't my forte." I look into Berry's eyes and smile brightly. "Surprise me." I say in response to her question. I put my hand over hers. "Best of luck, okay? Hopefully I get a job of my own."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:47 pm

Berry smiles and nods "ok edo.." She giggles happily and kisses his cheek "I'm sure you'll find a job really soon edo!" She stands up and bows "I'll be right back.." She runs to the back and asks for the days special. A few moments later she brings out a plate with a slice of strawberry shortcake on it. She sets it down and place a chocolate milkshake next to it. "here you go I hope you enjoy it.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:08 pm

"Today's special, huh?" I laugh, "That's very nice of you, Berry!" I give her a big tip, taking her hand and placing the money in it. I also set aside some extra cash for the food. I try the strawberry shortcake, smiling brightly. "This is really good!" I comment, "Did you make this yourself?" I also try the chocolate milkshake, making the same comment as I take sips from it. "I hope you have a good time here, Berry!" I add, "You've given me a reason to smile already, and I'm sure you can for others too!" I kiss her after she kisses me on the cheek.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Berry blushes and looks at the money "edo you don't have to give me this much.." She looks at him and giggles as he comments on the food. She shakes her head and smiles "no I didn't.. I just serve the food I want to try and make everything on the menu one day.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:53 pm

"Sure I do, Berry! You're a great person!" I chuckle, "Isn't that right, honey?" I wink to her as I say this. I listen to her talk about her future as I laugh again. "I can easily see that day coming!" I comment, "In fact, while we're at home, why don't I help you make stuff like this so you'll stand out here?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Berry blushes more and giggles. She nods her head "thank you edo your so nice to me.." She smiles happily "is there anything else you would like?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:28 pm

"I just wanna return the favor. You've been nice to me, so why shouldn't I be nice to you?" I chuckle, "Oh, and can I have a french vanilla coffee and a cinnamon bun please?" I look down to my bag, pulling out my laptop. "I noticed how there were plenty of spots to sit and relax here, so I figured I'd do some work while I have some time off. When you get a break, come sit next to me okay?" I now felt like applying for a job as I moved from the stool to a booth. There were some older guys that wanted my spot anyways. "I hope you enjoy yourself here, Berry!" I smile. I go to the booth and open my laptop. I search the school site and watch if there are any off-ground sights that are hiring. "Perfect!" I comment on an awesome job I just found.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:36 pm

Berry nods and walks to the back. She comes out a few moments later and walks over to edo setting his coffee and cinnamon bun down. "what did you find edo?" The other maids were taking care of the other guest at the moment.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:50 pm

"A soccer association for the academy is hiring employees. However, if someone meets certain standards, they can compete for the title of Assistant Manager." I kiss Berry on the cheek after looking at my cinnamon bun and coffee set on the table. "Thank you!" I reply to her kind gesture. I go back to other jobs as I find another great category. "A student teacher or the Vice President of the student council? Council members get paid?" I go onto the WHA's application page and download the sheets for all three jobs. "What do you think, Berry?" I ask curiously before I apply.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:44 pm

Berry blinks and smiles "I think you should apply for the first job I think you have everything their looking for.." She giggles lightly and sits down with him. She was only going to stay for another moment.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:52 pm

"That's what I thought at first." I laugh, "Sounds good, anyways!" I am shocked to see Berry sit beside me so fast. "You wanna watch me apply?" I ask, bringing myself to the application form. First I fill out the personal information, ensuring everything looks professional and no grammatical errors are shown. I heard people toss applications out solely for that purpose, anyway. I then proceed to step two, bringing forth all of my sports certificates and attaching them to the document. Additionally, I type my name in all the fields required, and comment on every question asked about my athletic experiences. Finally, I answer that special question asking how I could be a benefit to the association. "Finished! Now all I need to wait for is the interview!" I announce.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:01 pm

Berry giggles and claps her hands "yeah I'm so happy for you edo!" She smiles and sighs as someone comes in. "I'm sorry edo I'll be back later but if you need anything just call for me.." She stands up and bows to him and runs over to the man and greets him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:34 pm

I sigh as Berry bows to me, laughing softly. I just wasn't used to people calling me such names and treating me like this. "I'll still be here if you need me too." I state, "The school has work updated early online, so I suppose I should get some done right now." I nod to Berry as she leaves. "Crazy." I comment jokingly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:18 pm

Berry kept working until her lunch break. She sighs and sits down at edos table. "I have to work until seven today.. Since I'm new the manager has to tell me somethings and give me a schedule.." She giggles and unwraps her lunch and begins to eat. She looks at edo "are you having any fun edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:37 pm

I'm surprised to see Berry come back so quickly after just seeing her leave the table. "It's your lunch break already?" I wonder, "It's 11:30 right now. Doesn't that seem a bit early?" Albeit, I continue working. "My classes aren't very exciting right now. My plans are to earn credits quickly so I can submit more course entries. I'm really looking forward to Law and Public Policy, though I need English as a prerequisite first." I laugh softly after all of the information I just gave out. I look to Berry after completing one of the five assignments this week. "How are your classes?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:18 am

Berry smiles and nods "we get two lunch breaks sometimes.. I choose this time to be mine since it gives me more time to eat my big lunch.." She giggles lightly and listens to him. Berry blinks and looks at him "I got a letter a few days going saying I don't have to come to class anymore.. They said I graduated or something.. I'm not sure what to do so that's why I got this job.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:04 pm

"You don't remember graduating?" I wonder, "Well, at least you're staying here. I'd miss you if you moved away." I acknowledge Berry's lunch break as she sits with me. "That's really smart, now that I think about it." I comment, "Want me to make you a lunch some time?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. She blushes lightly and giggles "if you want to edo.. I don't want you to go through any trouble.." She smiles at him warmly and eats a little bit of her lunch. She holds up a small octopus hotdog "say ah.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm

"Trouble? It'll be fun!" I smile brightly, "We can eat lunch together during your break, though I have school so it won't be everyday" I watch Berry eat a bit of her lunch as I finish off my cinnamon bun, leaving me to my coffee. I giggle as Berry holds up an octopus hotdog. "Ah..." I say, ready to take a bite.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Berry smiles happily and place it in his mouth. "the octopus has landed!" She laughs lightly "tell me what you think ok.." She looks at him and wiggles in excitement.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:43 pm

I laugh briefly as the octopus hotdog lands in my mouth. I take a short bite of it, then let go. "Awesome!" I comment, "It's very delicious!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Berry claps her hands "yeah! I'm happy!" She giggles and smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next