Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:53 pm

I nuzzle Berry as she smiles warmly to me. "What do you wanna do tomorrow, Berry?" I ask, "Also, if you wanna go to sleep, I'm fine with it."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 10 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:16 pm

berry smiles and giggles "well we have to work tomorrow.. but i guess we could do something tomorrow.." she yawns and closes her eyes. she cuddles up to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:17 am

"Right!" I smile, hugging Berry and bringing her close whilst noticing her close her eyes. I nuzzle her lovingly and kiss her on the cheek. "Goodnight." I whisper.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:20 pm

berry smiles happily and cuddles up close to him. "night night.." she drifts off to sleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:19 pm

As I watch Berry doze off, I giggle, looking at her and running my hand down her cheek. "Sleep well." I add to my previous statement. With this being said, I leave my arm rested around Berry as I fall asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:34 pm

berry cuddles up close to him the whole night. she slept well until her alarm went off. "oh its to early i don't want to get up yet.." she curls up against him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:56 pm

As I sleep, my head slides off the pillow, leaving it rested upon Berry's shoulder. I smile brightly in my sleep, still with my arm wrapped around Berry.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:13 pm

berry wraps her arms around his head and holds him slightly close. she smiles happily "how cute.." she giggles softly and closes her eyes.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:18 pm

I wake up early after having a short dream, only to notice the position I'm in. I use my free hand to rest on Berry's leg, then go back to sleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:08 pm

berry nuzzles him softly in her sleep. she opens her eyes slightly and blinks "oh no we might be late.." she jumps up and gets dressed into the outfit she has to wear.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:20 pm

"Oh right!" I say, remembering what we did last night. I get dressed up in a tuxedo, then put on a tie and some dress shoes. "I'm ready!" I announce.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:04 am

berry looks at him and blushes lightly. she smiles "you look really nice edo.." she grabs her bag and edos hand "come on lets go!" she drags him to her cafe and opens the door making it just in time. "i'm not late!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:28 am

"Let's put some smiles on people's faces!" I cheer as we enter the cafe. I look to Berry and see how she's dressed. "Cute..." I comment. I look back, and straight ahead towards the other people in the cafe. "Are you ready, Berry?" I ask confidently.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:40 pm

Berry nods and smiles. the manager puts them in their spot. once the bell rings berry starts.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:05 pm

I join Berry as she begins dancing. I wink to her, letting her know she's doing well as we dance together.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:05 pm

Berry blushes and smiles as she dances. once the dance finishes she bows and giggles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:11 pm

I bow and smile brightly towards the audience as the dance finishes. "It seems we did more than planned." I chuckle, breathing hard, "I suppose I'll stay here for breakfast- a drink, especially." I hug Berry tightly, congratulating her and kissing her. "A+" I comment on Berry before giving her some space.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Berry blushes and smiles "yeah.. i'll get you a drink edo.." she takes him to a table.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:09 am

"Can you get me a French vanilla cappuccino?" I ask, tilting my head and looking curiously at Berry, "Oh, and a steak and cheese panini too, please! I'll order you something during your break!" I look at Berry and smile, kissing her lightly as I expect her to take off now.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:10 am

Berry smiles and giggles as she kisses him back. "ok edo!" she runs off into the kitchen.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:42 pm

I laugh as I watch Berry run. I look at some of the other dancers. They were staring at me, and smiling (probably because of the performance). I blush and wave to them awkwardly before looking down at my table, waiting.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:28 pm

Berry comes back and smiles "here you go Edo.." She giggles and sets what he had ordered infront of him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:06 pm

"Thanks, Berry!" I reply happily, kissing her lightly. It felt weird being all dressed up in a place like this. Albeit, at least I had some breakfast now.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:22 pm

Berry smiles and kisses him back. She giggles and loosens up his tie "there.." She stands up "I hope you like your breakfast.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:30 pm

"I hope I do too!" I laugh, blushing as Berry loosens my tie. I look at my cinnamon bun and wrap a napkin around it before eating it. Additionally, I put a wrap over my coffee so the heat won't burn my hand when I touch it. I look back again and watch Berry head back to work. She seemed really confident.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next