Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:32 pm

I hug Berry gratefully after swallowing the food. "Thanks Berry! Now eat! You'll need it for work!" I take a sip of my coffee, enjoying it after the hotdog. A message pops up on my laptop. "Tomorrow!" I announce, "Tomorrow is my interview!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:44 pm

Berry smiles and claps her hands "oh I'm so happy for you!" She kisses his cheek and starts to eat her food happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:01 pm

"How'd you get this job, anyway?" I ask as Berry kisses my cheek, "I mean, I love your job, but I'm just wondering when you applied." I take another sip of my coffee, looking at Berry and smiling brightly. I tilt my head on her shoulder as we talk.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Berry blinks and thinks for a moment. "I got this job because the manager came up to me and said I was the one he was looking for.. So he gave me the job.. Isn't that nice?!" She giggles and smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:49 pm

"Looks like your personality is appealing to everyone!" I laugh softly, "I'm so happy for you." I finish my coffee, taking a pen and moving it before Berry. "Sign it." I demand, signing my signature on the cup, "I'm going to buy this cup, but I want you to sign it first. It'll be a great souvenir for when you got your first job!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:58 am

Berry blinks and giggles "ok.." She takes the pen and signs the cup. "you can buy cups here I didn't know that.. I'm still learning things here.." She smiles and finishes up her lunch. "I guess I have to get back to work now.." She sighs lightly but smiles. She stands up and stretches.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:06 am

I smile and giggle as Berry signs the cup. "Thank you!" I cheer before letting her be. I go back on my laptop and do the rest of this week's homework. Some of it was tough, though other assignments were easy. In fact, it seemed that the subject I mentioned seemed to have the highest degree of difficulty, and proved to be the hardest course to ace. "Submit! Submit!" I'd say to myself after each completed assignment. For now, I'd just stay here for a bit and do work, then take off. I was probably distracting Berry anyways.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:10 am

Berry smiles as she runs around the cafe serving customers. She takes a small break but gets back to work quickly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:25 am

I finish all of my assignments and submit them all before logging off my student account. A message pops up, however, that mentions a great opportunity. "I'll save this for Berry." I mutter soft enough so only I can hear it. I then place my laptop back in its case, pulling the strap over my head and moving back to the counter. I await Berry's return so I can say goodbye for now, allowing others to be served before me.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Berry blinks and finishes serving the person. She walks over to edo. "so you're leaving.. Hey edo would you come by and walk me home?" She blushes lightly and smiles warmly at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:08 pm

"Yes ma'am!" I laugh, kissing Berry on the cheek, "I wanna get a job just like you someday so we can buy a car...and maybe a house too." As I kiss her on the cheek, I whisper something into her ear. "My classes barely have any students in them, so I've asked to take some tests to graduate quicker. So far, I'm only set at a Junior-class level, but I'll catch-up." I smile warmly to Berry as I walk towards the door, "I don't want you waiting for me, after all!" I laugh before leaving the building, "I'll be back in a few hours!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Berry blushes and smiles "ok thank you edo!" She giggles happily and waves goodbye to him. She begins working again
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:33 pm

I walk outside and to an open field, sitting down on a bench and opening my laptop once more. I go on the WHA site and log into my profile. "I wish my school life were as good as my social life...then I'd practically be in Heaven." I laugh. I scroll through more assignments until I come across some tests. I send e-mails out to all of my teachers, applying for the last test. I also contact the administration and ask for advancement tests. "School isn't fun if hardly any people attend it, is it?" I think aloud.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Berry smiles as the cafe closed. She went to the back and listened to what the manger had to say. She got the next costume for tomorrow. She blushes lightly as she puts it in her bag. She walks out of the cafe and looks around for edo.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:37 pm

My inbox receives a ton of replies moments later after sending out my requests. Tests and deadlines were issued, with teachers supplying formulas and answer sheets. "Why would they give me the answers?" I ask myself. Then I realize they were testing my intelligence, wanting me to show all of my work, and proud the same answer as given on the sheets. I minimize all but one of the test sessions, beginning the Law and Public Policy Test first. I take a look around before answering the first question. I notice Berry exiting the cafe. I wave to her quickly, then get back to my work. I felt so fortunate to receive tests like this.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Berry smiles and waves back to him "hey edo!!" She giggles happily and walks over to him. "when we get home can I show you the costume for tomorrow?" She smiles and tilts her head.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:08 pm

"Definitely!" I respond happily, continuing to work on my test, "Let me finish this test, then we'll go back!" With this being said, after a few moments, I submit multiple profiles or both rightfully and wrongfully accused criminals, along with long explanations of laws from different sections of the Supreme Court's book of public policy- all in a folder, of course...to be organized. After this is done, I look to Berry and kiss her. "Tell me how your first day of work was while we walk home, okay?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:03 pm

Berry smiles and kisses him back "ok edo!" She giggles and holds his hand. "today was really fun and stuff!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:13 pm

I laugh softly as Berry seemed really happy. "I'm glad you had a great day!" I cheer, "I'm also glad I got to visit you!" I still had many tests to do, though after checking my status after the submission, it seemed I was already on the lines of graduating like Berry. It was sad that she couldn't even remember it. "I can't wait to see your uniform!" I confess.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:47 am

Berry giggles "it's kinda embarrassing though I think.. But it is cute.." She smiles and starts to pull him. "come on edo let's go home!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:06 pm

I laugh as Berry pulls me so suddenly. I quickly slide my laptop back in my bag as we run together. Hopefully these times we shared would only get better. "So what else do you wanna do when we get home?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:48 pm

Berry smiles and looks at him "let's play with the kittens!" She giggles happily as she holds his hand tighter as they run.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:57 pm

"I'm sure they'd love that!" I comment, smiling brightly. With my pace, we head to the dorm quickly. "I'll watch the kittens, and you surprise me, okay?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:13 pm

Berry nods and smiles "alright!" She giggles lightly and goes into her room and changes. She takes a few minutes and comes out. "ok I'm ready.." She blushes lightly as she spins around in a bunny outfit. "tomorrows theme is sexy bar bunnies.." She giggles lightly "so what do you think?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:30 pm

My jaw drops as I see Berry's new outfit. "Sexy bar bunnies?! I should talk to your boss!" I laugh hysterically. However, as I laugh, I realize Berry might now be offended, and so I stop, leaving only a blush on my face. "Sorry..." I confess for my laughter, "You look cute...and sexy...though the theme just sounds funny." I hug Berry tightly after saying this. Akito, Kuro and Kirin surround us while doing so. "How do you feel about this?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next