Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:21 pm

Berry nods and smiles "he said I was a special case.. I think it's because I don't party attention very well.. So he's probably going to make sure I get everything right.. I think that's nice of him.." She giggles and nuzzles him lovingly. She kisses him lightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 5 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:34 pm

"Is it my fault for showing up yesterday?" I ask, blushing as Berry kisses me. I hug her tightly and rest my head on her shoulder. "Do you believe you're doing your job well?" I question Berry, tilting my head.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Berry shakes her head "no it wasn't your fault edo.." She blinks and looks at him and smiles "I think I'm doing a good job! Why do you ask edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:18 am

"Well, as long as you believe you're doing your job well, no one should stand in your way! Prove to your boss that you're a hard-worker, Berry!" After saying this, I run and jump on the couch, laying down perfectly upon it. I look up at the ceiling, only to have three kittens' faces pop in the way. "To think only the first week of school has passed, yet we've been this far already." I sigh, smiling brightly to my thoughts.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Berry giggles and sits down in a chair "ok edo I will show him I work hard!" She gets comfy in the chair and yawns.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:58 pm

I laugh softly after that motivational speech, hugging the kittens. "Are you ready to go?" I ask Berry, "How much time do we have to spare?" I look at her sitting on a chair and yawning. "I guess we have quite a bit of time on our hands!" I presume.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. She smiles lightly "let's just relax for now.. I'll be leaving around 7 in the morning.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:47 pm

"Alright!" I reply cheerfully, "What do you wanna do in the meantime?" I nuzzle Berry more and give her a big hug. "Sorry. You're just so comfy!" I laugh.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Berry blinks and blushes lightly. She giggles and hugs him back "how am I comfy edo?" She thinks about what they could do.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:16 am

"Your skin is so soft, and you're light as a pillow!" I laugh, moving back to my original spot. The jets turn back on while I adjust the heat a little bit, making it slightly hotter. I look at Berry for a minute, assuming I know what she's up to. "Is there anything else you wanna do?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:13 am

Berry blinks and blushes lightly. She giggles and moves closer to him "you think my skin is soft edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:17 am

"Of course!" I respond happily, "I like it!" I look to Berry and grab her hands. "See? They feel soft...and warm too!" I kiss one of Berry's hands, then let go. "I wonder what we should do right now?" I say randomly out of curiosity.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:27 am

Berry giggles and smiles "I was trying to tease you.." She looks at him "do you want to swim some more?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:10 am

"Tease me?" I ask curiously, blushing slightly, "With what?" I nuzzle Berry even more as she asks if I would like to swim some more. "I'm fine right here with you. We can go or stay. Your choice."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:30 am

Berry blushes and giggles "I don't know anything that made you blush.." She smiles "let's go.. I need to sleep.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:49 am

"Keep being as loving as you are." I state, "It won't always make me blush, but it'll always make me happy." I hug Berry tightly before standing up. "Alright!" I announce, "I'll meet you at the front! I need to get changed back into my normal clothes." With this being said, I get out of the tub, and head for the change room.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:32 am

Berry blushes and smiles at him. She gets out as well. She grabs a towel and dries off. She puts on her shirt again "little wet but it'll be ok.." She skips to the front.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:05 pm

While I'm inside the change room, I dry off, head to my locker, get my stuff, go to a bathroom stall, and change. I take off my swim trunks and put on some comfy underwear and sweatpants. Additionally, I put on a black muscle shirt and some sandals. "Hopefully I don't intimidate Berry with this..." I mutter, "I was in a rush, after all." Once this is done, I use some machinery in the change room to dry off my swim trunks and towel, then run to the front.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Berry looks at edo and smiles. "you look cool edo!" She giggles lightly "are you ready to go home now edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:37 am

"Cool?" I ask, "Really? I was in a rush, so I had to grab whatever was near me before getting here." I take Berry's hand, preparing to go home. "I'm ready!" I announce, "Did you have fun?" I hold her hand tightly and smile to her as I wait for her to prepare herself as well.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:12 am

Berry giggles "yeah it's interesting.." She smiles and holds his hand tightly back. "of course I had fun edo!" She starts to walk. "but I can't wait to get home I'm tired.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:57 am

I laugh softly as Berry seemed to be going through her same, "excited routine." I look at her with a smirk across my face. "Seems like you have so much fun everyday that you exhaust yourself." I mention, "I'm glad I met someone like this...someone like Berry...someone I'll never forget." I look back to the door as we leave the mall. "Isn't that right, honey?" I conclude jokingly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:33 am

Berry blushes and smiles "yep! I'm glad I meet someone like you edo also.." She giggles and hugs him tightly "Let's get home quick I got to go to work tomorrow!" She starts to run ahead.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:23 am

"Oh, okay!" I chuckle, dashing across the academy with Berry, and potentially passing her as I feel the urge to just sit and continue working. I was having a good time, and I'm sure Berry was too.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:29 am

Berry blinks and giggles "we're racing!" She smiles and tries to keep with edo. She stops and opens her door. "yeah we made it!" She walks to the couch and sits down "edo you'll walk me to work in the morning right?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next