Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Berry blushes deeply and looks at him. "I'm ok with it.. The boss wanted the theme to have something to do with a bar so that's how he came up with the idea.." She giggles lightly "it is a funny name though.." She looks at him "so you think I look good in this?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:44 pm

"Sexy!" I laugh, "On a serious matter though, yes, yes I do!" I kiss Berry lightly after my comment. "Should I pick you up after work tomorrow? Everyday, actually?" I ask, "It'd be an honor to, anyways." I wink to her after my second comment. Akito jumps into my arms, startling me. "Wow!" I say in awe, "Looks like we have a high-jump athlete in our house!" Kuro and Kirin then run on the couch and do backflips off the ends. "Acrobats, too!" I laugh. I look at her seriously after I witness this event. "Tell me if you don't like a theme your boss gives you, okay? It scares me how he came up with sexy bunnies just by thinking of a bar idea."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:49 pm

Berry smiles happily "that would be awesome if you picked me up everyday edo!" She blushes lightly then giggles at the kittens "their so cute!" She looks at him and nods "alright edo I'll tell you promise.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:07 pm

"I'll do it, then!" I cheer, "If it make you happy, I'll do it!" Akito, Kuro and Kirin run to do their own thing once the topic is dropped. I let go of Berry for a minute as I remember something. I go to the far area of every dorm where safety items are placed, and put on some gloves. I then go into the room where the litter boxes are, only to see that all three have been used. "Ew!" I laugh softly, picking the boxes up carefully. I quickly run out of the dorm, and toss the litter in a trash can outside, then walk back inside. I then go to the bathroom and wash both my hands and the gloves.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:26 pm

Berry giggles as she watches him. She blinks remembering something. "oh edo could you help unzip me? It's kinda a tight fit.." She blushes lightly and smiles at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:46 pm

I blush heavily after what Berry. "S-Sure thing..." I reply, laughing softly. I try to hide the blushing as I walk behind her, touching the zipper. I open the zipper up, allowing Berry to take care of the rest. "There we go!" I announce.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Berry smiles "thank you edo.." She holds up the front so it didn't fall. She ran to her room quickly and closes the door. She changes into something comfy and walks out. She giggles and picks up the kittens and spins around.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:53 pm

"Phew..." I say in relief as I thought Berry was actually willing to go half-naked in front of me- if not naked, entirely. I see her run in and out of her room, now wearing something different. "That looks nice!" I comment, hugging Berry, "And it feels quite comfortable!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Berry giggles and smiles happily. "thank you.. I'm glad you like them.." She hugs him back tightly. "so are you hungry?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:21 am

"Yes I am!" I reply happily, "What should we have to eat today?" I take Berry's hand and drag her to the living room couch. "Sorry, I just felt like sitting down." I confess, "So what's on your mind?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:40 pm

Berry blinks and giggles "well I'm not sure I was going to try to make something from work.." She smiles and sits in his lap "well nothing is really on my mind.. What about you?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:06 pm

"I won't hold you back if you wanna make something from work!" I reply, "Otherwise, we could cook something together or get take-out." I look to Berry with curiosity, wrapping my arms around her hips and resting my head on her shoulder. "What do you think?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Berry thinks for a moment and smiles "making something with you sounds like fun! Let's do that edo!" She giggles happily and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:03 pm

"Knew you were gonna say that!" I laugh, "What kind of food should we make?" I bring Berry close to me and hug her gently. I look into her eyes and smile. "What should we do, Berry?" I repeat.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Berry blushes lightly and smiles "well uh.." She thinks for a moment "why don't we make something with a funny name.." She blushes more feeling stupid for saying that.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:32 pm

"A funny name?" I repeat, "I can't think of one..." I look to Berry as I laugh, "Do you have any ingredients in mind?" With this being said, I head to the table and begin to set it. "This'll be cool!" I comment, "Food that only we have made before!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Berry smiles and giggles "well I think we should use everything we can make something interesting!" She gets up and walks to the kitchen.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:10 pm

"Using everything would be gross..." I comment, "I think we should just use a select few things we are used to cooking with, and make a wonderful mixture." I look to Berry and kiss her before examining a drawer. I pull out a few cooking tools and pans to help bring ideas for our dinner. "Just think of what you've enjoyed eating before we do anything." I suggest
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:41 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "that's true.." She smiles and grabs some steak and a few other things. "you choose some food now." She smiles at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:43 pm

I nod as Berry smiles to me, going to the fridge and pulling out some bread crumbs, bacon bits, and five different cheeses. I hug Berry as I look at what she has. "What should we do now?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:54 pm

Berry thinks for a moment. She claps her hands "let's make a sandwich or a stew.." She looks at him and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:54 pm

"A sandwich, it is!" I declare. As a last-minute addition, I place some eggs out and crack them over a bowl, creating a mixture. I also set another plate for the bread crumbs, and another for the bacon and cheese. I then take the steak, and soak it in the egg mixture. I then place some bacon on the egg mixture atop the steak.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:40 pm

Berry blinks and watches him amazed "oh wow that looks amazing!" She giggles and smiles "what can I do edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:08 am

"Well, as you can see, I used all I had along with your steak!" I reply, "What else do you have with you?" As I ask this, I finish my part as I dive two of these steaks into plates full of bread crumbs, rolling them so the crumbs cover the entire steaks. I then hand the raw invention to Berry. "Do what you want to this, and then we'll set it in the oven to cook!" I smile.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:55 am

Berry blinks and looks at the steaks. She takes them and grabs the seasonings she grabbed and seasoned both the steaks. She hide the bottles from edo. "ok I think this is good let's cook them now edo!" She begins to make a salad to go with the food.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next