Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
singing is fun (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

singing is fun (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

singing is fun (open) Empty singing is fun (open)

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:30 am

berry walks into the karaoke house and smiles. she loved to sing. she didnt know if she could sing well but she didnt care she would still sing her heart out.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

singing is fun (open) Empty Re: singing is fun (open)

Post by Shino Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:57 am

'Karaoke house... I'm glad they have one nearby. Singing in my room by myself was starting to annoy the other dorm mates. They sure don't know talent when they hear one.,' Shino thought to himself, as he entered the building. He looked around, examining his surroundings.

Last edited by Shino on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:02 am

Berry giggles as she hums and walks around the place she was starting to get nervous but she was up next. She takes the mic and blushes lightly. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "I'm wondering where you are and what you are doing now.. Are you at the other side of this blue sky.." As she sang she began to sway back and forth and side to side.
(sorry am on a phone and can't post up the song but if you want to check it out it's called 'dear you')
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:21 am

He seated himself down as he watched the girl take the mic. She seemed nervous but that's pretty much obvious. Once it was his turn, he knew he'd be far worse. He might even drop the mic. Shino watched in awe as the girl started swaying, signs of nervousness nowhere in sight. 'Amazing,' he mumbled as he closed his eyes to enjoy her singing.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:24 am

Berry finishes her song and smiles happily. She gives the mic back and bows. She giggles and runs off the stage and sits down. She was so excited she couldn't wait to see who went next.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:36 am

Shino claps silently for her when she finished her song. It was his turn. He stood up, considerably stiff and made his way to receive the mic. 'Um...I'll be doing the song..er..Heart r-rate...' he said nervously as he tried to take quick breaths. 'Here goes noth..' He dropped the mic. 'Ah...Sorry.' He quickly tried to pick it up, and kept looking down, not wanting to face the audience. 'Um..start..' With his head hung low, he sang in a soft voice. 'My heart – when it stops, I’m sure that this world – I think I’ll have fully enjoyed it...'

(HeartRate)

Last edited by Shino on Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:39 am

Berry smiles and giggles as she listens to him sing. She gets up and claps once he was done sing. She jumps around excitedly "awesome! Yeah!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:49 am

Shino stares at the previous singer's reaction, stunned and embarrassed. 'T-tha..nk..you..' He bowed multiple times towards the girl's direction. He couldn't help but smile a little. He knew his little sister must be lying when she said his voice was horrible. Someone's actually cheering for him now...although it was pretty embarrassing, the way she did it. He returned the mic and hurriedly took a seat, glancing at the female 'supporter'.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:52 am

Berry smiles happily and sits back down she swings her feet. She gets up and walks to the bar and orders some food and a drink. She sits in the chair and spins around. She giggles and smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:02 am

He sat there watching the girl as she went to get some refreshments for herself. Although he was thankful for her having done what she did, it was nerve-wrecking for him to simply go over and thank her again. It did made him feel good that someone appreciated his singing for once. But...how was he to do it? Perhaps, walking past and muttering a thanks? No..that would be disrespectful. 'Ah..I know I'll clap for her the same way she did when it's her turn again...j-just to repay the favor,' he thought to himself.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:06 am

Berry begins to carry a bunch of stuff back to the table though she was having trouble trying to keep everything from falling. "please don't fall.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:18 am

He noticed that she was having trouble carrying her stuff and it appears that they may fall any time. 'I should go over and help...I can repay her this way...b-but..just how am I supposed to approach her?' He walked hurriedly to her and tapped her lightly on the shoulder. 'Um...I...t-that..I ..help?' He pointed at himself and then at the stuff she was carrying. He was blushing the entire time and stuttering nervously.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:42 am

Berry blinks and looks at him and smiles "you want to help?" She sighs with relief "oh thank you so much! Your a life saver!" She hands half of the stuff to him. She smiles warmly "my tables over here.." She walks to her table and sits the stuff down. "oh yeah my names berry!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:49 am

He had no idea how to respond so he simply nodded. Receiving the stuff handed to him, he tried to smile back but formed a distorted grin instead. He felt like banging his head against the wall right now. Why did he have to behave so awkwardly... Shino followed the girl to her table and put her stuff down on it. 'M-My...Shi..Shino...Meet..you..N-Nice..' He felt like an idiot. If only he could bury his head somewhere.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:10 am

Berry smiles happily "it's nice to meet you too shino.." She giggles lightly and sits down. "sit with me I should pay you back for helping me.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:53 am

Shino felt like he was overstepping his welcome. He smiled and laughed nervously. He then took a seat at the table. 'Um..T-Thanks...b..ut...you...pay back...already..with..' He fidgeted as he pretended to sing and then after, he clap loudly for himself. 'Yea...Just now...Thanks..' Shino stood up again and bowed.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:08 am

Berry blinks and looks at him she giggles lightly "your funny!" She smiles at him warmly "I still want to thank you for helping me.. I want you to have some food.. I bought a bit to much but everything sounded so good.. You'd kinda be doing me a favor won't you help me?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:54 am

Shino was overjoyed at the offer but wondered if he should accept it or not. With the way he's acting right now, he was pretty sure that Berry would simply see him as a weirdo. But, there was definitely not going to be another chance like this. In the end, he took a seat. 'O..Oka.y...' Looking at the food in front of him, he waited for her to choose first.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:00 am

Berry smiles and picks a piece of pizza and looks at him. "go ahead and dig in!" She giggles and smiles happily. She looks around as she takes a bite out of pizza and wiggles around "oh this taste so yummy!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:09 am

Shino simply nodded. After she took the first slice of pizza, he slowly went to grab a piece himself. Her enthusiasm was really something. He assumed she'd be one of those types of girls that would be all snobbish and obsessed with their looks. He really should stop judging others without getting to know them first. Taking a bite out of his own pizza slice, he smiled. 'This...This is really delicious. I should have come here sooner and..' Shino stopped talking when he realized yet again that there's a girl in front of him. He immediately looked away in embarrassment. 'D-Don't mind me...'
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:14 am

Berry blinks and looks at him. She smiles at him warmly "you know you can talk to me I won't bite.." She giggles lightly and takes another bite. She wiggles again and takes a bite of a French fry. Her face turns red "aha hot! Hot!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:23 am

'I'll...I'll try...' He tried smiling back at her. Today was probably the first time in a long while where he had to smile a lot. He took another bite at the pizza, amazed for not having found such a delicious treat earlier. To be honest, it was his first time eating a pizza. Though...he rather not tell anyone that. Shino heard Berry and offered her a can of coke. 'Um..drink?'
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:30 am

Berry nods and takes the can quickly. She opens it and drinks about half. She sniffs with a sad look on her face "ouch I think I burnt my tongue.." She blinks and looks at shino. She blushes and giggles rubbing the back of her neck embarrassed "I bet I looked pretty silly huh.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:42 am

He watched as the girl drank. He laughed a little at the sight. 'That's funny...My little sister reacts the same way.' He reached out for a french fry but put it back down. It was still hot. 'N-Not as silly as me...when i.. sing.. just now.' Shino chuckled before taking another go at the pizza. At least he was less nervous now...Berry's actions really helped him calmed down. 's-so...u...singing...again?'
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:50 am

Berry blinks and blushes lightly. She shakes her head "no I don't think so I already sang my favorite song.." She looks at him "why do you ask?" She gets a nacho with some cheese on it and takes a bite. She claps her hands lightly "yeah it's not spicey!" She giggles happily and finishes the nacho.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next