Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Tuning up (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Tuning up (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Tuning up (Open) Empty Tuning up (Open)

Post by Chase Kuso Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:39 pm

Chase was tuning his guitar with a pure blackpack and skateboard at his feet sitting on a chair with his music ear phones in his ears so he could listen to the music and practice by tuning and play the song the exact way but he was a little tired he was gonn do the playing a bit, he wanted to have some alone time today after school. He was the new student of the Academy, a freshman he always look the same jean jacket, black shirt, jeans and converse sneakers. But his Cap and bandanna stays on his head he hates showing his dark white hair even teachers disallow it. He takes his cellphone out flipping it open checking the time before closing it. He had much time to rest up or whatever he wanted to do.
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Tuning up (Open) Empty Re: Tuning up (Open)

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Today was a slow day for Alice. There wasn't much errands the teachers had her do so they were done within about thirty minutes after the last bell rang. And so she ended up walking to the music room. It was a rare occasion for her to have free time in the first hour after school.

Alice slid the door open to the music room, and stopped at seeing another student there. Odd. Not a lot people visited the music room after school either. At least, not until try outs for the various music clubs were being held. Closing the door, not loudly but not quietly either, Alice stepped into the room with slight nervousness as she skirted around the boy. She didn't want to bother him, seeing as he was busy tuning his instrument and had ear phones on.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Chase was good for today not much of what was going on since he had his earphones on sounded out all outside noises from where he is sitting. Tuning his guitar is not his idea of a fun time but hell it was better than nothing. He nodded his head to rock song he was listening to. Till he looked up seeing a cute girl walking in tiptoeing around him to get past like she wasn't trying to annoy him, lucky for him everything annoys him well most of the time.

He stopped tuning his guitar then took out his cell phone, flipping it up looking at the time smiling seeing how late it was. He stood up and stretched forgetting the girl was still here. He puts his guitar in his locker closing it. Then he sat back down rubbing his eyes he was mad tired, being the new kid it wasn't easy.
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Just as Alice sat on the piano and hit a single high note, her ears (sensitive and acute to any sounds that surrounded her) picked up the rustling of clothing. Keeping her hands in position she turned around slightly to see him stand up, stretch, put away his guitar, and sat back down. Confusion hit her.

From the way he stretched, in her opinion, indicated that he was tired. Her initial response would to be to head back to the dorm, but instead he, on the other hand, returned to his seat. Perhaps he didn't want to leave just yet, Alice thought as her focus returned to playing a song.

Seeing as she sort of had an audience Alice decided to try and play a song for him, one that suited him despite not knowing each other. She hit the keys with deft fingers, creating a somber melody with a touch of dangerous chords weaved in.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Chase layed back into his chair with a sigh he didn't wann go to the dorm it was too boring to just crash for today, he placed his hands behind his head before lowering his cap over his closed eyes. He yawned a little bit resting his eyes till he heard a melody from where the girl was. Hearing that dark, brooding melody hearing the chords clash with it brings him back bad memories and that grusome image of his parents death, just clench on his face express all the pain he feels like he was about to snarl.

He fluffs his brown jacket then stands up walking outside into the hallway to just get away from those sounds that bring him memories that haunts him his entire life. Last thing he needed was to remember at this time of day, he still get nightmares over that. "Gotta get some air...." he thought he closed his eyes taking a deep breath leaning back on a wall sliding all the way to the floor with his legs stretched out
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:41 pm

Only half a minute into the song Alice let the song drift away after hearing her only audience leave. She bit her lip. That was a kick to her pride. Was her playing that horrible? Alice shook her head. No. She had played every key and note almost perfectly so that shouldn't have caused him to leave.

Regardless of the reason he left, Alice was determined to apologize for her actions. She slid the door open and was started to him sitting against the wall. Alice had thought he had gone farther away. Nevertheless she squatted down next to him, mindless about her skirt.

"I'm sorry for having offended you in any way," she said in a slightly gruff tone, though her eyes were shining with guilt.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:08 pm

Chase closed his eyes trying to forget all that has happen in the past he didn't really like it at all, he leaned his head back to the wall hearing the small impact at the back of his head with a silent thud. He hope he didn't cause any emotional stress to the cute girl back inside he didn't want people to think he was that rude and cold even though he raised himself that way.

He was about to take off his cap then the door swung opened and he face forward to the high window ahead, his eyes loked at her as she squatted down next to him, she was apologizing to him...but he was confused why was she apologizing she done nothing wrong.

"No need to apologize, it just that melody you was playing it kinda brought me back to my past with my parents" he said looking down with a depressed expression on his face hugging his knees "I should be the one apologizing."
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Her lips pursed together as her suspicion was confirmed. No matter what he said, Alice was still the cause of his emotional turmoil. She shifted so that her back was also against the wall, though half of her body was in the room. Her legs were stretched out in front and with space in between, much like a guy's posture would be in the same position.

"Cause and effect," Alice stated as she glanced at him when he hugged his knees. "My song is the cause of your..."

She quieted down. This was one of those 'pride' things that Alice learned about from her older brother. Guys don't like being seen in their weak state. So just shut up and leave 'em alone, yeah? A small smile crossed her face as she decided to just switch the subject a little.

"Let's just go with... no more apologizing, then. Besides, I probably messed up your sleep, huh?" Playfully, to get his mind off of what her song reminded him, Alice punched his shoulder.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:48 pm

Chase smiled as she punched him as she slid to the floor sitting like him, she was different somehow she wasn't those prissy goody goody too shoes like other girls he met maybe she could be his friend. "Mess up my sleep....please I never sleep unless I have a reason" he said before soft nudging her shoulder playfully. "And plus Im over my problems really it's just the dreams haunt me at night...trust me Im stronger than I look" he said taking his cap off revealing his dark silver hair flowing down it was all wavy and straight in a seemingly spiky look "....what's a girl like you doing here anyway?" he asked her looking at her putting his cap back on.
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:47 pm

Alice raised an eyebrow at him. Never sleep unless he had a reason to? What an odd thing to say. She filed that for later analyzing - a habit of hers when she found something interesting and mysterious about people. Then Alice paused and made sure to try and forget about it. All her snooping around and blunt questions led her to less (or rather zero) friends in the end. She kept trying to solve everyone's problems for her own curiosity; never thinking about how her friend would feel.

"Hm..." Alice watched in wonder as he took off his cap to reveal such a unique colored hair. "To get away I suppose. It's my second favorite place in the school. You?"
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:08 pm

Chase looked at her "Ahh me I just like to spend my time alone or with a friend...but of course being the new guy isn't too good for me right now so the friends subject is really not my favorite" he said his maroon colored eyes was wondering around the area. He looks at his hands and dusts off his jeans "Yep thats how it is no friends for Chase" he said somewhat smirking.
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:02 pm

"Ah, so you're a loner?" She questioned. Usually the new guy was pulled into whichever clique he or she fit into. But Alice supposed that with his hair color, not a lot of people would want someone they didn't know about. It was rude, she knew, and would have thought the same thing but Alice found that she didn't mind nor care.

And she felt a sort of kindred connection with him. Being a bookworm with a bossy and distant attitude didn't give her much friends either. Alice felt a something warm in her as he dusted off his jeans.

"Well then," said Alice as she pushed herself off the tiles and then stood before him with a bright and hopeful smile. "You wouldn't mind hanging out with someone who had no friends either, would you?"
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down