Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Berry giggles and smiles at him. "it's been really nice today edo!" She cuddles up to him and looks at all the flowers.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:30 am

I look over as I notice Berry look at something. I turn my head, only to see a bunch of different flowers from a distance. "Wow, and to think I didn't even notice those..." I laugh, "So you really like this place, huh?" I nuzzle against Berry as she cuddles up to me, holding her hand tighter while it remains rested on her leg. "You know, I bet they have weddings here." I whisper, "This academy seems big enough to be called a city, anyways." I sigh happily as things get calm and silent, the wind disappearing. "I love you, Berry." I whisper once more while examining the flowers.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:15 am

Berry blinks and blushes as she looks at him. She smiles and giggles softly. She kisses him lightly "I love you too edo!" She nuzzles him lightly and looks at a flower near by. She sits up and crawls over to it. "hey edo come look at this flower!" She smiles "these flowers are so cool when the moon shines down on them they sparkle and glow really bright! They glow and sparkle a little in the dark. She cups her hands around it "can you see the sparkle?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:23 am

I blush as Berry kisses me and heads over to a flower. I run over to her and stand next to her. "Amazing!" I comment on the sparkle from the flower, "I can see it!" I hug Berry tightly as I watch her look at the flower. "What's your favorite kind of flower?" I ask, "I'll be sure to get it for you for Christmas!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:35 am

Berry giggles and smiles "I like that flower!" She hugs him tightly. "you really like the sparkly flower?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:09 am

"Yeah! It's cool!" I reply, holding Berry's hand as she hugs me. I look around, seeing more flowers and grinning as I am sure Berry will visit them next, though I could be wrong. I nuzzle Berry as I still see her arms around me. "If we ever go this far in our relationship, let's get married here, alright?" I look to Berry, smiling happily.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:53 am

Berry blushes deeply and nods "ok edo!!" She giggles and hugs him tighter. She like over to some more flowers and smiles "oh how cool!" She runs over to the rose bush. She tries to move a branch to get a better look at what caught her eye. She yelps and falls to the ground. "ouch ouch!" She looks at her hand thatwas full of bleeding thorn pricked hand.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 pm

I blush more as Berry hugs me tighter, kissing her lightly on the cheek. This is only brief, however, as I notice her running over to a rose bush. Things surprise me as I watch Berry run through it. "Are you okay, Berry?" I ask, worried as I go to grab Berry. "Here, get on my back. I'll take you back to a tree, and have you sleep while I pluck those out."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:44 am

Berry looks at him "but I want to see if there's a blue rose in that bush.." She blushes lightly "my hand is ok just hurts a little bit.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:08 am

"It's bleeding quite a bit, and it's covering your whole hand..." I comment before looking at the blue rose myself, "I just don't want to see you get hurt, Berry." I confess, "I want you to be 100% so we can do the things we have been doing in the future!" I look over to the blue rose and sigh, smiling afterwards, "It looks so unique to all the others, yet it really stands out." I look back to Berry, grinning. "It kind of reminds me of you."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:05 am

Berry blinks and blushes deeply "really you think so?" She giggles lightly and smiles. "blue roses are the prettiest I think of the roses.." She looks at get hand then back at him. "can you pull them out here? I can be distracted by all the pretty flowers!" She smiles warmly and giggles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:55 pm

"Of course!" I reply cheerfully in regards to the blue rose, "It suits you very nicely!" I then look over to Berry's hand, holding it up a little as Berry requests I pluck the thorns out while she's awake. "Alright." I respond seriously, "However, if it starts to hurt, tell me okay? It's better to fall asleep so you don't feel the pain. Albeit, if you can distract yourself, well, that's good too!" I finally place my hand carefully on a thorn, avoiding the sharp parts of it as I ask Berry "Are you ready?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:12 am

Berry looks at him and nods "yeah I'm ready!" She smiles and closes her eyes as she hums a song and looks around.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:28 am

I gulp softly and quietly as I hold Berry's hand while she has her eyes closed, carefully holding a thorn. In order to make this procedure as painless as possible, I quickly, yet carefully pulls out the first thorn. As I don't want to redirect Berry's attention to her hand, I don't say another word, but rather pull out the next thorn. The results only contain red spots with a tiny drip of blood from each thorn. I keep on repeating the procedure to clear Berry of her pain.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:37 am

Berry smiles and bites her lip slightly. She keeps humming and looking at the flowers.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:07 am

I finish with the last thorn, rubbing the blood off with my sleeve and kissing Berry's hand. "All done!" I announce, showing now that it only looks like red dots have formed on Berry's hand. As I now have blood on my sleeve, I pull out my bag and quickly change shirts. "Oh, and here's a gift for being brave." I laugh, handing over the blue rose, "We'll get that cleaned up, then have in grow in a vase, okay?" I mention to Berry, smiling brightly and hugging her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:25 am

Berry smiles and giggles "yeah I did it!" She smiles wider as she looks at the blue rose "I want to make a rose bush with this one rose!" She giggles and hugs him "thank you edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:32 am

"My pleasure!" I laugh, kissing Berry on the lips, "Whenever you need help, just tell me, okay?" I grab Berry's hand, still sitting there as I wonder what she's thinking now. I stare at her, giggling. "I really underestimate this place..." I state, "It's the perfect spot for us to spend time together."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:44 am

Berry giggles and smiles "I knew it would be a good spot.. It smelled so pretty and stuff.." She hugs him tightly "do you want to stay here or go somewhere else?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:47 am

"It's completely up to you." I whisper in response to Berry's question, "I just want to be with you. You wanted me to be with you, anyways, and frankly, all of our adventures have been awesome!" I look over to Berry, smiling happily. "And I don't want it to end..."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 am

Berry blushes lightly and giggles. "let's go to the park and play in the playground!" She smiles at him "maybe you can teach me how to do the monkey bars.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:58 am

"Of course I will!" I reply cheerfully, gladly accepting Berry's request. I stand up, bringing her with me as I look around first for the directions. "There it is!" I announce, pointing ahead as I find the park. I look over to Berry and kiss her hand again. "All better?" I ask, giggling.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:12 am

Berry smiles and nods "yep all better thanks to the best and most handsome prince and knight!" She giggles and kisses him. She starts to run to the park dragging edo with her "yeah the park! The park!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:20 am

"Prince? Knight?" I laugh, "I think Edo's fine!" I giggle as I'm dragged to the park, looking at Berry's excited face. I look at the monkey bars first as that is what Berry wanted me to teach her first. "Alright, what we're gonna do first is have you climb up there, grab a bar, then just hang there while I come from below and grab your legs." I smile brightly as I say this, "Is that okay , Berry?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:48 am

Berry giggles and smiles "alright edo!" She climbs up the over sized stairs and stands up. She looks at the monkey bars and takes a deep breath. She grabs the monkey bar and just swings there "ok edo I'm hanging.." She giggles and smiles. "I could pop my back if I hang like this.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next