Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:37 am

Berry smiles as she catches her breath. "there.." She gets up and walks into the dorm. "I'm back with the milk!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 11 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Results pop up quickly as Berry enters the dorm. "85%...95%...80%...Graduate!" I cheer, looking to Berry and smiling brightly. I had finished the year off differently by using online sources instead of attending the academy, and it seemed to work out. All I had to do now was give notices to the faculty, and I'd be free. "Welcome back, honey!" I greet.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:54 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. "hey edo.. So what just happened?" She giggles and smiles as she puts away the milk.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:02 pm

"I passed some educational advancement exams, and now I'm a Graduate!" I cheer, looking to Berry happily, "Now all I need to do is submit all of this information to the faculty, and just wait until the summer ends. After this, we're free to leave!" I get up and hug Berry tightly, kissing her on the cheek as a sign of welcoming her home.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Berry blushes and looks at him. She giggles lightly "edo we don't have to leave I like it here.. I was saving up some money before leaving." She smiles and kisses him lovingly "but that's great news I'm so happy for you edo! I knew were smart!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:33 pm

"Right! Let's stay here, then." I reply, "While we're at it, I'll try getting a job too so we can earn double the money. We want a bright future together, after all." I blush after the second thought, and even more after being kissed so lovingly. I look to Berry and place my hands on her shoulders. "I'm this smart and happy because of you, Berry!" I comment, "Without you, I'd still be the confused student who still questions this academy."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:45 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. She blushes "really I helped you that much.." She smiles and giggles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:51 pm

I nod my head and blush deeply. "Yes, yes you have." I reply, laughing softly, "I like being with you, Berry. A lot, you know?" I look up and smile happily as I think about the topic more.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:15 am

Berry giggles and hugs him tightly. "oh edo!" She smiles happily and kisses him all over his face.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:25 am

I blush heavily and laugh as Berry kisses me multiple times. "Stop!" I chuckle, "You're not supposed to kiss someone that many times, or at least not all over their face!" I giggle softly after saying this, looking to Berry and cupping her cheeks in my hand. I kiss her for a time longer than usual as I felt full of happiness and glee. After this duration, I blush heavily and hug Berry tightly. "Seems you like being with me too, huh?" I laugh.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:38 am

Berry blushes deeply and looks at him. She smiles and giggles "of course edo!" She jumps on him and wraps her legs around him and nuzzles him. "I'm a monkey!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:51 am

"You're crazy, Berry!" I comment, giggling softly. I walk to the kitchen with Berry on my back, opening the fridge and getting some tea. "Do you want some of this?" I ask while pulling out some cherry coke, as well.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 am

Berry nods and smiles "yeah I would thank you edo!" She giggles and nips his neck "rawr!" She felt hyper.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:05 am

I pour a glass of tea out before setting it on the table. "Ow!" I say while Berry nips my neck, "You're so silly, Berry!" I laugh softly before crouching, inviting Berry to get off my back. "You'll have to be standing in order to drink your tea." I state, "It's dangerous to drink on someone's back, anyway." I wait for Berry to get off my back before reaching for my own drink.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:14 am

Berry hops down and pouts slightly "oh no fair! Danger is so fun!" She laughs and smiles as she drinks her tea. She wiggles "yummy!!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:21 am

I shake my head after what Berry mentioned. "Danger is what gets you hurt." I state, "I prefer you to be safe." I take my cherry coke and drink a bit of it before setting the glass down again. I watch Berry wiggle, laughing softly. "What got you into such a bright mood?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:34 am

Berry blinks and looks at him. She smiles at him "I'm not sure I just feel so happy!" She giggles and drinks some more tea.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:39 am

"Stay happy!" I suggest, "It's what I like about you most, anyways." I don't say anything more as I figured Berry would know what I'm talking about. I take some more sips from my drink before finishing it off.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:53 am

Berry blushes and looks at him. She smiles "ok edo!" She giggles and finishes her tea off. "your so cool edo you always seem to know what to say!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:00 am

"Really?" I confirm, "I'm just being honest." I hug Berry passionately and kiss her for a long period of time. "I love you, Berry ." I mutter under the kiss.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:05 am

Berry blushes deeply and looks at him and kisses him back. She pulls away after a few minutes and looks at him "I love you too edo.." She catches her breath quietly and nuzzles him lovingly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:10 am

I breathe quickly after both kissing and being kissed by Berry for the same amount of time. I watch Berry nuzzle me as I hug her gently, bringing her against me with my arms while dragging us down to sit. "I'll be here for you always, okay Berry?" I say before looking at her in a bright mood, and nuzzling her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:46 am

Berry smiles and giggles "that makes me happy to hear.. I promise always be here for you too!" She sits in his lap and cuddles him close.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:53 am

"Good." I whisper while Berry is on my lap, "I wonder what our future what our future will be like after getting married, finding a car, a house, etc. What do you think?" I look at her curiously, wondering what's on Berry's mind now.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:23 am

Berry blinks and looks at him. She thinks for a moment "uh.. Well.. I'm not sure but I think it well be fun!" She smiles and giggles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next