Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:03 am

Berry giggles as she gives people their orders. She keeps working until lunch. She sets her boxed lunch on the table in front of Edo.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 11 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:15 am

I look to Berry joyously as she joins me for lunch. I finish my cinnamon bun before moving onto my grilled steak and cheese panini. "So what's in the box?" I ask, smiling brightly towards Berry. I intertwine my fingers with hers over the table while I eat. A thought comes to mind as I look at her again. "I'm gonna make a lunch for you tomorrow, okay Berry?" I confirm, "I love making food, anyways!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:25 am

Berry smiles "just a normal lunch there's really nothing special about it.." She giggles and blushes lightly "oh Edo your so sweet!" She kisses him lightly as she leans over the table slightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 am

"No need to compliment me." I chuckle, blushing lightly after being kissed, "It's the least I can do for someone special like you, Berry." I continue eating my panini and taking sips from my coffee until the drink is done. I stare into Berry's eyes and sigh. "I think tonight should be yours." I suggest, "We can do anything you like!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:47 am

Berry blushes lightly and giggles "lets visit the park ok Edo.." She smiles happily as she looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:23 pm

"Where the flowers and swings are?" I ask, "Sounds good to me! We'll go there tonight!" I kiss Berry before finishing off with my meal. "So what do you wanna do at the park?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:58 pm

Berry blushes lightly and giggles "I wanted to visit the trees.. And also I want to see the fountain!" She smiles happily and takes a bite of her food.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:15 pm

"The fountain?" I ask, "I've never seen that before!" I smile happily and watch Berry eat peacefully. "I'm glad you've been in such a great mood lately." I remark, "It makes me smile!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him and smiles. "your so silly Edo!" She giggles and finishes her food. One of the girls walk over "hey berry the new manager said we all did so good that we can all get off early!" Berry smiles happily and looks at Edo "isn't that great Edo?!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:21 am

"Awesome!" I cheer. I thank the other employee for letting us know, standing up and offering Berry a hand. "Let's go, Berry!" I smile.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:03 am

Berry blushes and takes his hand. "ok!" She giggles and smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:57 pm

As Berry takes my hand, I run with her out of the cafe, and towards the fountain in the park. It seemed the park was a lot bigger than I thought, and I was pretty excited to see it again.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:22 am

Berry blushes and giggles as they run "e..Edo what about my bag and extra clothes?" She looks at the fountain and smiles happily. It was so pretty.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 pm

I blush in embarrassment as I forgot about what Berry mentioned. "Sorry!" I confess, "You can go back and get those! I'll stay here!" I hug Berry quickly before sitting by the fountain. A soothing breeze came from it that was very relaxing.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:15 am

Berry blinks and giggles "ok I'll be back.." She waves to him and runs off.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:01 pm

I sit by the fountain some more, watching the water gently flow from the top to the bottom. It wasn't one of those fountains that you could toss a coin in and make a wish, though it was still something nice to witness. I look around, watching the beautiful trees around me. "What a day..." I comment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 am

Berry giggles as she comes back to park with her bag. She was on her normal clothes. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting to long.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:38 pm

"Doesn't matter..." I reply, "I was too distracted by this view, anyways." I pat my hand on a spot next to me on the fountain to have Berry join me. "Come! It's really nice out!" I comment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:33 am

Berry smiles and giggles as she sits in his lap "yeah it is.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:47 pm

I blush and hold Berry's hand tightly as she sits on my lap. "You're really comfortable." I comment on Berry, laughing softly, "You know, at first, I didn't understand why you liked going to places like this, but now I do. The sights are beautiful." I look to Berry and smile as I say this.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 am

Berry blushes lightly and giggles "really I'm comfy?" She smiles as she listen to him. She nods nuzzles him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:05 pm

As Berry nuzzles me, I examine the area some more. "Yup. You're very comfy." I reply, "So what do you like about this place so much?" I gently lean my head on Berry's as I ask this question.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:54 am

Berry looks at him and thinks "I like this place cuz it reminds me of happy time in my child hood.." She blushes lightly and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:12 pm

"What kinds of things did you used to do as a child?" I ask, "You seem like the kind of person that'd make their day action-packed." I take my head off Berry's and wrap my hands around her waist, bringing her close to me. "Tell me your story, and I'll tell you mine." I add, smiling brighter towards Berry.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 am

Berry blushes and looks at him "well uh I don't remember allot of my past just bits and pieces.." She hides her face from him in his shoulder. "I'm sorry Edo I can't tell you much.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next