Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:23 pm

Berry was heading home early. She keeps her face hidden as she walks quickly. She sits down at a cafe and sighs.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 7 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:51 pm

After a few moments of getting used to the bright sun, I finally get up and walk to the kitchen, the kittens following me. I prepare cat nip and milk for them, watching them eat and drink to their liking. They all look at me happily as they enjoy themselves. I examine how used they are to the food. "Maybe I should talk to Berry about getting you some more 'grown-up' food." I advise to myself, looking down to my pets and smiling. I go to the fridge and pull out a cherry coke before sitting by the kitchen table, taking sips from my drink while watching the cats.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:58 pm

After she drinks some tea she gets up. She walks into the dorm and runs quickly to the bathroom. "hey edo.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:18 pm

"Hey Berry!" I greet before noticing her run into the bathroom quickly. "There must not have been any washrooms nearby." I think to myself aloud, "Are you okay, Berry?" I finish my drink, moving back to the kitchen and setting it in the dishwasher. The dishwasher was full, and so I decided to fill it with soap, then turn it on. After this, I go back into the fridge and pull out a peach. I rinse it under the sink, then dry it with some paper towel again before eating away at it.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Berry turns on the bath "I'm.. I'm fine.." She sinks into the bath after undressing from the bunny costume. She throws it at the door.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:36 pm

"No you're not." I reply seriously after hearing Berry's unsteady talking, along with the water from the bath. Not only this, but I also heard a thumping from something hitting the door. I move from my original spot next to the bathroom door and sit there. "Talk to me." I command, smiling, "I wanna hear this story so I can heal it."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Berry shakes her head "no I don't want to talk about it.. I'm not going back to work!! That's all.. I'm fine really I'm ok.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:54 pm

"I never told you to go back to work..." I whine, "Besides, I'm just trying to make you feel better, Berry. What happened?" I look out the window, seeing how gloomy it looked with rain pouring down heavily upon the ground, raindrops running down the window. "Hmm...how coincedental." I think aloud, "Anyways, Berry, I don't like when you're like this. It's not fun. Talk to me, please."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:01 am

Berry wraps up in a towel and opens the door. She hugs him tightly and cries softly "I don't like the manager!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:16 am

I'm startled as I see Berry burst out of the room so suddenly and hug me so tightly. I kiss her lovingly and wipe her tears away with my finger. "Calm down. You're with me and the kitties now...in a happy place..." I whisper, "So what happened?" I was afraid to ask this question, though I knew it was necessary before giving Berry my advice. I stare at her happily, trying to rid her of her depression.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:34 am

Berry looks at him "he did things you do edo! I didn't know what to do.. He said all managers do it but it didn't seem right so I ran away!" More tears ran down her face.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 am

"He copied me?" I ask in response, now questioning the manager, "Does he know who I--" I interrupt myself as I think harder on what Berry said. "Did he hug or kiss you?" I ask once more, "Or was he just being nice?" As of this point, I didn't really know what to do or say without a full description.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:57 am

Berry looks at him "he did both..he was being weird! I don't understand it edo!" She buries her face into his chest.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:01 am

"That jerk!" I shout, breathing softly after the fact that this definitely wouldn't help Berry's case. However, after further considerations, I realized I am now involved in this situation, thus I have a say and comments to unleash on the manager. "I'm sorry, Berry, but I'm gonna have to talk to your manager, okay? He cannot do things like that." I run my hand down Berry's cheeks as I see more tears. "I will make you happy again, okay Berry?" I promise before taking her hand.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:11 am

Berry looks at him "ok edo.." She nuzzles his hand and smiles lightly "I know you will edo.." She hugs him tightly. "when are you going to talk to the manager edo?" She looks at the ground around her that was wet from the water in her hair. She starts to wipe it up with the bottom of her towel. She looks at him "edo why did he do those things?!" She hugs him tightly again.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:27 am

"I'm gonna go right now. I don't want you visiting that guy again after what happened today." Just before it was prepared to head out, I look at Berry hug me again. "Some people are not normal, Berry." I state, "It's probable that your manager had sexual feelings for you, and so he kissed and hugged you. He probably witnessed us at the cafe that one day, and decided to copy me after seeing how I interact with you." Having this being said, I grab Berry's hands and set them down. "I'll be right back, honey." I announce, winking to her, "I'm and always will be the only 'Edo' for you, okay?" I smile brightly before leaving the dorm.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:32 am

Berry smiles and nods "ok edo.. Please be careful!" She watches him leave and walks back to the bathroom and finishes her bath. "I hope edo stays safe.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:36 am

I run to the cafe while it's still open. "Hey! Where's Berry?!" I hear from afar, trying to track down the voice. I go inside the cafe, then look at an employee standing by the front desk. "Hello, I'd like to file a complaint." I state before being handed the phone to call the manager. "Listen here!" I command with a loud tone as the manager answers the phone, "I know what you did with Berry, and I'm prepared to call the police if you don't confess to me right now!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:50 am

The manager blinks as he answers the phone. "uh..uh.." He drops the phone and runs out the back of the cafe.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:57 am

I hear the phone drop from the other end as I cancel the call. I quickly dial the police department. "Manager of the cafe on the loose after committing sexual harassment!" I shout through the phone before hanging up and chasing after him. I see him outside, and begin sprinting towards him. Already, while running, I can see police cars driving down the street, trying to corner the manager.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:02 am

The manager blinks and stops running and heads down an alley where the police cars could get to. He stops for a moment and pants catching his breath.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:06 am

Having seen the manager run into an alleyway, I watch a police car cover the other side before I manage to run in. I sprint as fast as I can into the alleyway, and tackle the manager. "I'm having you arrested for sexually harassing my girlfriend!" I announce before watching the cops enter the alleyway.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:09 am

The manager growls at him "let me go!! You have no proof I did anything! Berry could be lying.." He smirks.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:18 am

"Really?" I respond, grinning, "First of all, both I, and probably the police, see that you're smirking right now. Secondly, there are pieces of Berry's hair on your shoulders. Thirdly, you currently have Berry's scent, and finally, you hung up admittedly guilty during my call, and have Berry's lip print on your own." I stand up while the manager is on the ground. I look at him angrily while the cops take him, growing furious against him. "You're done!" I state, "Berry told me everything, and you have at least one piece of evidence for everything I can mention!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:49 am

The manager looks away as the police carry him away.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next