Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Halloween Archery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Halloween Archery

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Halloween Archery - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Archery

Post by Zefirino Giannopoulos Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 pm

"Uh.... sunshine? What?" Z was confused by her having called him sunshine. "My name is Z..." he started to say, but, she was gone too fast for him to get it out. So, Z just headed back to the firing line, grabbed his items, and went on his way. He was confused as to why class was getting out early, but did not really care. The teacher was a lazy, well, joke, and it was obvious they ddin't know anything about archery. Z figured he would have the class again tomorrow, and hoped it would be better.

Z was not sure what he would do with the rest of the day, but figured he might head off to the park and walk around, looking up at the sky, chewing some gum, just walking.
Zefirino Giannopoulos
Zefirino Giannopoulos
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Halloween Archery - Page 2 Empty Re: Halloween Archery

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Kira not really caring for the arrows he shot off zipped up his bag and went in search of an empty classroom for his new club, he was slightly peeved that soldier boy had touched her, but also knew that he had done it to help her. Walking towards the closest building Kira whistled to himself.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2