Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Halloween Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Halloween Ball

+3
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Nao Pryderi
Kyouya L. Koga
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Halloween Ball Empty Halloween Ball

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:58 am

Kyouya was the first to arrive at the dance hall. This was to be expected for him, being the one who organized such events at the school. He walked around the tables and chairs, inspecting the hall's decor. He fluffed a few flowers here and there and straightened out some table cloths. He made his way to the middle of the dance floor where he took in the hall's grandeur. Overall he was pleased with it all and hoped the other students would be as well. The DJ arrived just on time and set up his equipment with a few minutes to spare.

As this was a Halloween event, Kyouya was dressed as his favorite character from an anime, Hei. His face was covered with a mask and he wore a long, black coat. His hair dyed black for the occasion. Kyouya moved to stand near the DJ and waited for the other students to arrive.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Halloween Ball Empty Re: Halloween Ball

Post by Nao Pryderi Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:31 am

costume:
*arriving hesitantly in her kimono-costume, she serveys the room: not really sure of what to do or expect (admittedly wishing she had found someone to bring as a date - failing due to her lack of self-confidence) .... uhm.. this.. is the right spot.. isn't it..? *she nervously approaches the only other person in sight* .... Might i ask if my timing was incorrect?
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:00 am

As she was exploring the school grounds, Mary stumbled upon the building, not knowing the event she keeps on looking around and admires the beautiful flowers on the side. All dressed up in a frilly and lacy dress as her usual clothing yet she looks like she would be going to the ball, she still hasn't known about it.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:22 pm

"Fourth one, huh?" I think aloud as I enter the dance hall. Of course, my elementary school didn't have such a place, nor did I ever come across one of these as a child, so arriving to such a place tonight could be described as my "first time." Albeit, I walk in as though I have experience. I have seen people dance on TV before, and am one of those people who can thoroughly analyze anything they see quite swiftly. Anyways, I should tonight that, in exchange for wearing an ordinary costume, I introduce myself quite formally; a black tuxedo, dress pants, leather shoes, white dress shirt, and a tie. I see two women ahead of me so far along with one man; the women looking quite attractive, while the man looks as though he'd be considered an upperclassman. Honestly, I felt jealous of all three people that arrived before me. Albeit, I was excited to see what kind of cool events would occur here. Maybe a kind lady would ask me to dance with them. Who knows?

First and foremost, I approach one of the two women. This one specifically seemed quite hesitant, which made me smile. I was always the type to help others out, after all. The only problem was, however, that I didn't know her. I usually helped those whom I have seen before, or at least have some kind of relationship with. Despite this, resting my arms behind my back with my hands held together, my posture like a gentleman, I decide to say hello to the lady, after all. "Hello there!" I greet kindly, smiling brightly. With this being said though, I hope she doesn't think I'm here to ask her to dance. I'm just not that straightforward.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:38 pm

*she hesitantly turns and shyly looks at her classmate : blushing a slight pink at being addressed at all* .. uhm. hello- *bites her lip in hesitation* nice to meet you- *bows formally: quickly standing straight and tugging at her kimono: feeling self-conscious* ... um.. I'm Nao Mariota Pryderi- might i ask what your name is? i-im sure i've seen you in one of my classes.. maybe more. please forgive me- i have trouble with names: most people don't bother to remember mine though. *shuts herself up and goes back to fidgeting with her clothes*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Sonico Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:45 pm

- walks toward the door and peeks in trying not to get noticed, as this is the first time she has been to one of these events.... she does not know what to say or do, as well as hoping that she came to the right place- - noticing that everyone is talking sighed in relief knowing she is in the right place and thinking that no one would notice her...or her outfit, quietly walks to the back of the room and stands there staring at her feet and hoping that no one would notice her, or talk to her- ...........
Super Sonico
Super Sonico
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:17 pm

*looking nervously at the new arrival, kind of regretting that she herself was picked out to be spoken too: not wanting to cause an upset by misplacing any of her timid words* ... (to herself) ... w-why did i come here..?
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Kyouya gave a light sigh as it seemed this would be the meager turn out for the Halloween Ball. He hoped that future events would be more populated as he grabbed the microphone and addressed the few in attendance. "Welcome!" his voice bellowed from the loud speakers, "To the Halloween Ball!" as he said this, men and women in butler and maid outfits stepped forth from the shadows carrying trays laden with various foods an sparkling, non-alcoholic, drinks, "I am Kyouya Koga, your event coordinator and gracious host this evening. Please enjoy yourselves." Kyouya bowed as up beat music began to play.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:02 am

She turns around to the unknown person, "And who might you be?", she looks around and notices a few more people coming. "Ah, how rude of me, I am Mary Ichijo, you may call me whatever you like", she does a curtsy and smiles at the person. She picks a few roses and places them on the man's chest pocket and as a decorative flower on the girl's hair although she does not know them she tends to do things without thinking them through. Realizing her actions she blushes a bit and chuckles nervously, excusing herself afterwards.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:06 am

As the girl turned around and spoke what she had to, I was a little shocked. "I'm Edo Nakamura, and your name definitely is familiar." I smile, examining the room quickly before looking back at Nao. "All but one class, am I right?" I ask Nao, regarding the classes we have together. I feel slightly embarrassed as she seems more hesitant due to me talking to her. However, bailing on her now wouldn't make much of a difference, would it. This dance hall seemed prepared for the whole school to attend at once, and was only open occasionally. Why wouldn't there be much people here tonight? Were there other days that students could attend the event? Did I arrive at a bad time?

As of now, you could say I was slightly confused with everything, especially after seeing someone unexpectedly grab a microphone. An announcement already?" I thought, looking at the strange man who made the announcement himself. It was obvious he was just trying to make things more lively. Albeit, what good can you do in a school-wide event while only having four people? Look at me. I've already forgotten that I was in the middle of a conversation with a kind lady. "So..." I continue my talk with Nao, "How're you this evening?" With this, I notice a random event in which a rose was placed in my chest pocket while I see flowers placed on Nao. I wished to ask the person who she was, though she seemed to excuse herself quickly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:16 am

She turns around before completely leaving the two alone, Hmm, seems quite familiar but I don't think I've seen him before..., she thought as she keeps walking bumping to a girl with a cat hood on she bows apologetically, "Oh my, I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going", she sighs and looks up at her. Noticing she's a bit hesitant to come and join she smiles at her.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:23 am

Kyouya stepped down from the small stage that was set up just for the DJ. He moved through the hall and checked on the food preparations while the few in attendance conversed among themselves. Everything seemed to be in order and going smoothly, save for turn out. He really hoped more would have came, but he would make the most out of this catastrophe. Next time, there would be more people. Kyouya checked on the surprise that would happen later, disappearing from the hall for a couple minutes.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Sonico Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:08 pm

- staring at the ground trying not to be noticed ,she is suddenly  bumped into, losing her concentration and almost loses balance but quickly regains it- - she turns around at looks at the person who bumped into her, a girl... who seems to be smiling- o-oh...um...n-no...need to be sorry..i-i think...it's my fault too.... i wasn't paying e-enough..attention....to my surroundings..... - nervously bows as she does not know what to say-
Super Sonico
Super Sonico
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Having taken a while to get himself into his dress blues and get everything on it just right for the first time in years, Hiro opened the doors to the dance hall and steps in, trying to keep from being noticed. Not seeing anything truly bad happening and not seeing any chaos occurring, he takes his cover off and places it down behind a speaker to keep it out of view and to relieve his arm the burden of carrying the campaign cover from anyone's eyes. Running his hand through his short brown hair, he makes his move towards the punch bowl, figuring that he would get a drink.

Hiro in his dress whites:
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:14 am

She smiles again and excuses herself from the girl, making her way to the masked man but stopping halfway, noticing his distress she sighs once again as she knows the current situation. She wonders what she can do to help as a new student while she looks around the place, noticing every little detail on which the host probably worked hard on.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Kyouya emerged from behind a curtain and took a seat at one of the tables. He waved over one of the waitress' and received a plate of chicken fingers and a glass of sparkling apple cider. He began to munch on some chicken and looked around to see that the others had began to converse in favor of actually dancing.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:28 am

Berry walks into the dance hall with wide eyes of amazement. "wow this place is awesome.. It's so pretty.." This was the first time she had been in the dance hall. She smiles lightly happy she was wearing her newly night Neko ears so she had somewhat of a costume on. The cat ears move happily as she looks around hearing the music play. She smiles happily as she walks around the place. She giggles as she listens to the music and she spins around to the tempo of the beat. She closes her eyes enjoying herself.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:54 am

She walks around for a while, trying to get used to the new place and then sees a girl dancing, unaware of where she was walking into she bumps at the man's table and lightly blushes from embarrassment, "I-I was umm, d-distracted, my apologies for b-bothering you.". She bows apologetically and looks at the man, blushing a bit more.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:50 am

Kyouya was made suddenly aware of one of the female students in attendance. She had bumped the table and quickly apologized for it. He wasn't paying attention to much of anything, lost in the dazzling display of the newest arrival. He may not have noticed the girl at all if the bump hadn't brought his glass tipping near to the point of falling over before he quickly grasped it. "Oh, it's no trouble at all. In fact, I could use some company. Won't you sit with me a while?" he asked the girl.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:55 am

Berry giggles as she spins around quickly and falls. "ouch.." She blushes lightly the cat ears turn slightly pink. She looks around and see Mary by the table and waves. She was happy to see someone see knew kinda. She smiles happily and looks around hoping no one seen her fall. She gets up slightly fast and starts to dance to the music over to the table. "hi I hope am not bugging you I just want to say hi am glad to see someone I know here.." She bows and giggles. She looks at the other person sitting at the table and bows to him "hello am berry.. I hope I didn't interrupt you.." She smiles at him warmly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:24 pm

She chuckles at the girl falling clumsily and sits in front of the masked man, wondering what he would look like without his mask on. "Why yes, I would enjoy that too" she mutters softly as she smiles at Berry walking over to them, "fancy meeting you here, and it's nice to see you again by the way, Berry". She shakes her head lightly and chuckles again, "of course not, you're not interrupting anything"
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:02 pm

"As the lady said, you're not interrupting. Just two people attempting to get to know each other as time will allow." Kyouya motioned to another seat at the table, "Will you join us, Ms. Mikan? The more the merrier after all." Kyouya smiled though it was hidden behind his mask.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Berry smiles happy she hadn't interrupted them. She looks at him and smiles warmly "I would love too!" She giggles happily and sits down in the other seat at the table. She looks around the dance hall and swings her feet lightly. The cat ears twitch happily and she giggles softly.

Last edited by berrysoul on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary "Iona" Ichijo Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:42 am

She claps her hands and looks at the masked man, "My apologies, I have forgotten to introduce myself, please do call me Mary" she says as she smiles and looks around at the dance hall.
Mary
Mary "Iona" Ichijo
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:20 pm

Kyouya smiled from behind his mask, not that it would have been seen, "I already know who you are." he said with a small chuckle. "When you've been at this school for as long as I have, you learn a few things to keep life interesting."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next