Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
My First Visitor - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

My First Visitor

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

My First Visitor - Page 2 Empty Re: My First Visitor

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Berry blinks and walks out of the bathroom and leans against the couch so she could look at him. "yeah am still here am sorry if i woke you i was just getting something to drink.." she smiles and sits down on the couch and nuzzles up to him again.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:56 pm

I laugh softly towards Berry's apology. "Like I said before, make yourself at home. Don't worry about me." I smile brightly as I say this, watching Berry nuzzle up to me again. I nuzzle her again and hold her hand, as well. "Have a good night, Berry." I state, my smile widening as I shut my eyes. "Let's make the best out of this school year and beyond, okay Berry?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:21 pm

Berry smiles and giggles softly "Night night edo.." she closes her eyes "okay edo..we'll make the best together..." she falls asleep soon after getting comfy once again.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:31 pm

I sigh, smiling brightly as I fall asleep. I intertwine my fingers with Berry's, holding her hand gently as I doze off. I wonder if she ever knew I was exhausted before we got here- to this dorm, my home. Albeit, I stay quiet and relax myself, making myself comfy so I can dream well for tomorrow. Seems I could do even if interrupted, anyways. I certainly liked where I was, after all.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:42 pm

Berry stayed a sleep until the next morning. she wake up the next morning feeling recharged and better than ever "i haven't slept that good in a while!" she giggles and smiles as she stretches.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:01 pm

As Berry stretches, I slip yet again. My head lands gently onto her lap, my eyelids gently opening. I laugh softly as I look forward, seeing the TV as though it was turned sideways. I smile as I notice I'm resting on Berry's legs. I tilt my head to look at her face from underneath. "Good morning, Berry!" I greet, "Would you like some breakfast?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:59 pm

Berry giggles and looks at him as he rests his head in her lap. "good morning edo.. sure some breakfeast sounds really good.." she smiles at him warmly "i could help make breakfeast if you want.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:17 pm

I blush lightly as Berry offers some help. "You're the guest though." I reply, "I'll make breakfast for you, and then you can do something nice for me later on. Deal?" As I finish my statements, I get up gently, avoiding Berry's head on the way. I hug her lightly afterwards and kiss her cheek. "You're welcome to come here anytime you want, okay?" With this being said, I head to the kitchen and load some waffles into the toaster, lots of bacon strips on a frying pan, some eggs onto a regular pan, and finally, on standby, some bread to make toast out of.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:15 am

Berry smiles and nods "ok deal!" she giggles lightly and watches him start to cook. "wow you must be good at cooking i couldn't do all that at once..." she lays down on the couch and swings her legs in the air.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:23 am

I set a timer for the bacon and eggs whilst the waffles are complete. I place a tablecloth over the kitchen table, setting such things as whip cream, butter, and syrup on it for the waffles. While doing so, I hear Berry compliment me as I chuckle. "Thank you!" I smile while in the middle of my activities. Next to place on the table are small plates for the two waffles I give each person- including myself. Additionally, I load up the toaster once more with bread while watching over the bacon and eggs. I use a spatula to flip the eggs and bacon over while they're cooked on one side. I finally look over once more as I notice Berry swinging her legs. "Oh, that reminds me of something!" I mention, "Why kind of dancing do you perform?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:27 am

Berry blinks and looks at him "what kind?" she sits up and thinks for a moment "am not sure i just let the music guide my feet..." she giggles lightly and smiles. she looks at him "is there anything i can do to help?" she was feeling kinda lazy and she didn't like it.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:11 pm

"Ah. So you enjoy all types of dancing." I presume, "And yes, you may help. While I get all this food ready, you can get the cutlery and beverages, alright?" With this being said, I ready the now-finished bacon and eggs onto bigger plates, bringing them to the table as I center them before each chair. Next is the toast as I place them on the smallest of plates, and set them in the middle of the table.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Berry nods and giggles "yeah I guess I do.." She smiles and gets up so she could do the tasks she was given. She places down the silverware and drinks. She claps her hands and giggles "all done!" She wiggles happily and sits down at the table. "that was so much fun.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:31 pm

I blush towards Berry's response. It didn't seem so strong to me, thus I felt a bit uncomfortable. I watch her place the silverware and drinks down, looking at how neatly the table was set-up now. As she mentions she's all done, I smile. "Good!" I cheer, sitting myself down next to Berry. It makes me curious, however, to see that Berry thought this was all "fun." I look at her for a moment. "You think helping is fun?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. She smiles happily and nods "of course.. To me helping makes me feel good.. If makes me not feel useless.." She blushes and giggles softly. "is that weird?" She tilts her head and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:39 pm

"You're not useless..." I smile, "If you like helping me people...well...helping people is a great thing, but, I just don't want you having to do the work when you're supposed to be the guest, get it?" I place my hand over my face as I say this, wondering if I made any sense just then. I chuckle, however, realizing that what Berry was doing was nice, and I shouldn't judge it. "Anyways, let's eat!" I cheer.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 pm

Berry smiles at him and giggles "yeah I get it.." She looks at the food and wiggles happily "yeah!" She fills her plate up with mostly bacon. She blushes lightly as she adds some eggs and toast to her plate. She takes a bite out of the bacon and eggs "oh wow that taste great! Your a real good cook edo!" She giggles and smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:07 pm

I blush again as Berry compliments me some more. "You're too kind!" I comment. Unlike Berry, I add mostly eggs and waffles onto my plate, setting bacon and toast on a minimum degree. Eggs provide protein, after all- the most essential thing I need, at the moment. I cut my eggs up to make them easier to eat. "You don't want anything with your toast?" I comment once more. Albeit, I start eating my eggs as I hear Berry call me a good cook. "I suppose I'm a good cook." I add, "However, cooking can be as easy as learning how to play the guitar, or in your case, shooting arrows- which I will always help you improve on." My smile widens as I say this, I grab one of the drinks Berry brought: milk. I pour it in a glass and drink it down at a quick pace. I wipe my mouth afterwards with a napkin and look warmly at Berry. "Enjoy!" I state proudly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:40 pm

Berry smiles "no plain toast is fine.." She eats some more food before pouring herself a glass of milk. She wipes her mouth with a napkin and looks at him "your so nice!" She giggles she was glad to meet someone willing to help her with her archer. She swings her feet as she finishes her plate of food "yummy!" She claps her hands and stands up. She grabs her glass and plate and heads to the kitchen. "that breakfast was so good thank you for making edo.." She thinks for a moment "is there anything I could do for you? I want to repay you for being so nice to me.." She smiles warmly and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:59 pm

I stare in awe as to how quickly Berry finished off her meal. Normally my parents told me to slow down, but it was only a matter of minutes before she had rid the plate of all its food. Absolutely nuts! I laugh softly as Berry compliments me. "You really shouldn't compliment me that much. I just do this stuff for you because I'm your friend. You've done more for me, actually, so I should be grateful, not you." I notice how lawful Berry is as I watch her clean up her stuff. I give her the face that says "I could've done that" but then chuckle to the thought. I clear off my plate then start removing the table of everything it had before breakfast started. Time passes, and I load the dishwasher with all the dishes. It was almost as if we had a festival in a small room. I really hadn't made this much for someone before. While doing this, I look up as Berry asks me a question. "You know, Berry..." I begin, "We've done so much together already, it's almost like you're my sister: someone I practically live with and enjoy myself with everyday. It's a good feeling. How about we go to your dorm next? You've seen what it's like to be in a Male Dorm, and now I wanna see the opposite."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:05 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "ok that sounds like so much fun!" She walks to the bathroom and grabs her bracelet and puts it on. She walks up to the door "all ready!" She giggles and wiggles around excited. "I hope you like my dorm even though it's going to be a little messy.." She blushes lightly "I just haven't had anyone over in like ever.." She giggles lightly and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:20 pm

"No worries!" I smile, grabbing some things that may be of use during our time in Berry's dorm. "I'm glad I'll be your first guest!" I state excitedly, "Well, in a while, of course." With this being said, and with a quick change of clothes, I take off with her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:51 am

berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down