Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
welcome to my home (edo) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

welcome to my home (edo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

welcome to my home (edo) Empty welcome to my home (edo)

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:48 am

Berry smiles as she unlocks her door and walks in. She smiles "oh it's not as bad as I thought.." She giggles and picks up the few clothes that were on the floor and chairs. She walks to her wardrobe and places the clothes in it nearly. "ok you can make yourself at home I think I got all the clothes.." She smiles happily and walks to the kitchen "are you thirst edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

welcome to my home (edo) Empty Re: welcome to my home (edo)

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:47 pm

I walk inside the dorm, smiling brightly once I look inside. "It's so spacious!" I comment, "You really underrated this place, Berry! There's so much we can do here!" Once I hear the signal that I can basically walk in, I take a seat on one of the chairs. As Berry asks me if I'm thirsty, I look at her warmly. "Do you have cherry coke?" I ask, grinning.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Berry giggles and nods "yes I do.." She grabs one out of the refrigerator and some tea. She walks to edo and sits down on the couch. She smiles and hands him his cherry coke. "thank you am glad you like my dorm.." She giggles and smiles "make yourself at home ok.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:23 pm

"Thank you!" I smile as Berry hands me a cherry coke. I notice her grab some tea, reminding me of our time at the restaurant. I find myself feeling awkward as Berry goes to sit on the couch. "Oh..." I say in response, blushing as I wake over to the couch and sit next to Berry. I hold her hand as I look at her warmly. "So now that we're here, what do you wanna do?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:27 pm

Berry blinks and blushes lightly as he holds her hand. She smiles and giggles lightly "well we can play games out watch some TV.." She looks at him and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:59 pm

"Let's do both!" I suggest, "One at a time, though." With this being said, I take a sip from my cherry come, and politely set it on the table. I continue to think as to what we should do first, as well. "First we'll play games, then watch movies for the night. I brought some things too!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:27 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "what did you bring edo?" She looks at him and smiles warmly. She was excited to hear what he brought.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:01 pm

I get off the couch for a moment, going to grab my bag as I place it before Berry. I open it before her. Inside it, there were chips, popcorn, soda, UNO, Poker, playing cards, and some video games. "There you go!" I cheer, handing Berry the bag. I await a response as I just sit there, my left hand holding my head up as I stare at Berry, smiling warmly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:00 pm

Berry looks in the bag and smiles. "wow this is so cool!" She giggles and grabs out the cards. "let's play a card game.. What would you like to play?" She looks at him "I haven't played a card game before.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 pm

I smile as Berry picks out the playing cards. However, it does shock me that she's never played with them so far. First and foremost, I lay out the fifty-two cards, sorting them by class. I explain their values to Berry, write them down on a sheet of paper, then shuffle the deck in my hands. "Alright! The first game we are gonna play is called WAR!" I begin, "As I explained the values before, you flip the top card of your deck over, and whichever card has the higher value wins. Whoever is the owner of the winning card takes the other card(s) on the table. However, should the cards played be equal in value, each player sets five cards face down, then reveals their sixth card to the opponent. In this case, whichever one of the revealed cards has the higher value wins, and collects all the other cards on the table. This game continues until one player no longer has any card to play." With this being said, I copy the rules down anyway, writing them on a piece of paper for Berry.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:04 pm

Berry listen to him as he explains the game. She smiles and giggles "that sounds like so much fun.." She looks at him "let's play.." She was very excited about this game it sounded like a lot of fun.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:54 pm

As Berry smiles, I smile and split the deck fairly between us. I reveal the first card from my deck: a two; the lowest card that can be played in this game. "Oh, thing I should mention!" I interrupt, "I removed the Jokers from the deck earlier and left them at home. I don't know of any games that involve them, anyways." While playing, I was hoping Berry would win, for it was always nice to feel victorious as a beginner, hence the game being a game of luck. If she were really interested later on, I would introduce her to a game of skill. However, this card game normally took about two hours, and so by the time we would finish, it would be just about time to watch a movie. The timing was perfect in regards to what I had in my bag. "Good luck!" I cheer towards Berry, awaiting her draw.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "ok and good luck to you too.." She picks up her first card and it was a five "hey I won the first draw.." She giggles and smiles happily. She takes his card and puts it to the side. She lays down her next card that was a ten. She looks atty him and waits.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:40 pm

I giggle, smiling warmly as Berry won the first hand. "Nice job! You're already getting the hang of this!" I cheer. I set my next card down, only for it to be a ten, as well. "WAR!" I declare, setting an additional five cards face-down before making my sixth draw. "Alright..." I say afterwards, "Whoever wins with this draw is going to collect a sum of...uh...fourteen cards into their pile!" With this being said, I set a seven down on the table "Lucky Seven! Hopefully I win this one!" I chuckle.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:15 am

Berry giggles and smiles "alright." She lays down five cards and flips her sixth one. "it's a three.." She giggles and looks at him "you win!!" She claps her hands and smiles. She pushes her cards over to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:35 am

I frown as boredom already fills my soul. "So, you've learned how to play a new game now!" I announce, hugging Berry tightly, "This is a game that we'll play to enjoy ourselves when we have nothing else to do, alright?" I reassemble the deck after saying this, putting the deck back into its little box before doing anything else. I bring the bag back as I missed describing something within it. I pull out some packets filled with tea and a tea-maker. "I got this for you!" I smile, "An award for being my friend!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:38 am

Berry smiles happily and looks at the tea and the tea-maker. "wow thank you!" She giggles and hugs him tightly "your the best!" She smiles and wiggles around.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:31 am

I blush as Berry hugs me tightly. "Would you like to dance with me?" I ask, "I believe I promised I would dance with you yesterday." With this being said, I set my bag aside, smiling warmly at Berry
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:37 am

Berry smiles "that would be fun.." She giggles and stands up. She starts to play some music "will this music be ok?" She looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:46 pm

I watch Berry move as she ends up turning on some music, obviously indicating that she did want to dance. The music sounded as though it were going at a slow pace. I smile towards the fact, and stand up. My smile brightens as Berry asks me if the music is good enough to play. I nod my head. "Of course!" I reply, holding her hands.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:29 pm

Berry giggles and smiles lightly "that's good.." She blushes lightly and looks at him "your going to lead right?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:44 pm

"Yes ma'am!" I reply happily, "We'll start by moving to your right, then my right, then your left, then your left." These were only the basics into slow-dancing. Besides, I never dance professionally, but rather for fun, thus I never give a complete effort into such a thing. "We'll just start off like this, then add more movements as time passes, okay?" I pause before moving to my left, otherwise known as Berry's right, and continue the instructions I gave.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:28 pm

Berry smiles and nods "alright.." She giggles happily and does the movements she was told to do. She looks at edo, she was happy that she was able to dance with him. "this is really fun.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:34 pm

My smile widens as Berry seems to enjoy herself. "Alright! Now for step two!" I announce, "After we move to your left, you'll take a step back, then towards me, then I'll twirl you. Sound good?" Having said these words, I look back on them. Hopefully that last statement didn't sound scary.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:38 pm

Berry smiles happily "alright I love the twirl!" She giggles and listens to what edo had told her. She gets ready for the twirl she was very much excited. She looks at edo and smiles warmly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next