Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
My First Visitor I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

My First Visitor

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

My First Visitor Empty My First Visitor

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:03 pm

It had been about fifteen minutes since we left the mall, and we finally managed to get to my dorm. I was holding on to Berry's hand as I smiled lightly and blushed, opening the door to my room. "Welcome!" I announce as I let go of her hand, letting Berry do as she wants. "I hope you enjoy it here!"

[FYI- If you wanna know exactly what the dorm looks like, here it is: https://whacademy.forumotion.com/t344-edo-nakamura-s-dorm]
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

My First Visitor Empty Re: My First Visitor

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:10 pm

Berry looks around the room as she walks in. She smiles happily and giggles "wow this place is amazing!!" She walks aorund the room as she looks at everything. "this place is way better then mine!" She blushes lightly "My dorm is alittle plain... and mess.." she sits down on one of the couchs and bounces alittle as she sits "its so comfy!!" she laughs lightly and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:27 pm

"I'm glad you're so happy!" I smile, "Make yourself feel at home! There's plenty of stuff here for you to use- the laptop and TV, especially." I sigh as I note Berry believing my room was better than hers. "I grew up with a wealthy family, and had no idea what to spend all my money on. Once I found this place, however, I decided to spend most of it on decor for my room." I pause for a moment, wondering if there's anything else that'll lighten Berry's mood up. "You know, rumor has it that such things as rooms portray who you are as a person. For example, I have lots of entertainment in my room, thus I'm the type of person who likes to be entertained. Your room is messy, something that such things as parties can lead to. In other words, you seem like a party person. Make sense?" I laugh softly after my speech, wondering if I was actually being comforting, or ridiculous.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:49 pm

Berry giggles and looks around the room. She listens to what he says and smiles. "wow thats so cool!" she giggles and gets up. "your so smart!" she tackles him and smiles happily. She hugs him tightly and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:24 pm

I laugh softly as Berry makes a bright response to my words. "You should really stop complimenting me so mu--" I say before being interrupted and tackled to the ground. I blush heavily while looking up at Berry, who seems to be hugging me tightly at the moment. Additionally, I see her look at me as I stop thinking, kissing her immediately on the lips. I pause from there, really unsure of what to do next, or even how to react now.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Berry blinks and blushes deeply as he kisses her. She was in shock and just looks at him for a few moments. "uuhh.." he face kept getting bright she didn't know what to do so she kisses him back. she jumps up and runs to the bathroom "am sorry!! i didn't mean to i just didn't know what to do please don't be mad..i mean i like you and stuff... i...i." she didn't know what to say and her face was burning hot with blush.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 pm

As she kisses me back and runs off, I become filled with discomfort. "Maybe I just smashed my head on the floor." I think aloud before chuckling. Having said this, however, I wonder how emotionally impacted Berry was. I could see her running off and stuttering wildly. It worried me. "Forgive me, Berry. I just wasn't thinking straight. I've been exhausted with too much fun, after all."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:37 pm

Berry blushes and looks at him "its fine really... i don't mind.." she stands up and walks out of the bathroom. she sits down on th couch her face still glowing red.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:59 am

I could sense Berry's hesitation easily. It was so simple to read through her words. I felt terrible about it. "You know, kisses don't guarantee boyfriend-girlfriend relationships." I state, "Why don't we just keep having fun like we always do, and see where fate brings us." Having said this, I feel confident once more, but at the same time, still worried about Berry. It was obvious that I was embarrassed about what I just did, and felt ashamed of myself, but at least I could see now what Berry thought about me. Hopefully being in my dorm didn't promote anything.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:45 am

Berry smiles and giggles "alright.." She looks at him "am glad we're still friends it would have made me sad if that ended our friendship.." She walks over to him and hugs him lightly. She walks to the couch and sits down "so you want to watch a movie or something?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:04 am

I laugh softly as Berry hugs me again. "You hug a lot, you know?" I chuckle before hugging her back, "We can be friends for as long as you want. Does that sound good to you, Berry?" With this being said, I turn on the TV as Berry asks if we can watch a movie. With a remote, I then go to the settings and open the Netflix application. With both a global subscription and cineplex card downloaded into it, we could watch absolutely anything released from the theatres. I smile as I hand Berry the remote. "Hey, Berry. Can we be best friends?" I ask, "I may only have you as a friend, but after all the great times we had, I feel it's still right to call you that name. You're the one responsible for the fun I had, after all. Maybe that's why I kissed you."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:08 am

Berry giggles and nods "that sounds good to me!" She blinks and takes the remote. She looks at him and blushes lightly. A smiles spreads across her face "I would love to be your best friend!" She giggles happily and looks at the TV. "what kinda movies do you like..I want to choice something we can both enjoy.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:59 am

"No chick flicks or romantic movies." I chuckle, regarding the moment Berry and I had, as well. I smile back as I notice Berry smiling again. "Thank you!" I say in response to Berry answer. As I say this, however, I forget that I didn't really elaborate on the movies. "Other than chick flicks or romantic movies, you are free to choose what you want, Berry." I state, my smile widening.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:02 am

Berry giggles and smiles "don't worry I don't like chick flicks I don't get them their weird.." She looks at the TV as she thinks of a movie. She taps her chin and flips through some of the movies. She claps her hands lightly and looks atty him "would you like to watch spirited away?! I heard that movie was amazing!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:03 pm

"Good." I smile, laughing softly in regards to chick flicks. I sit comfortably on the couch next to Berry as she thinks of a movie. I chuckle as she taps her chin, then finally comes up with an idea. "Okay!" I say in response to her choice. I didn't know anything about this movie, so I didn't know whether I should be nervous or excited.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:50 pm

Berry smiles happily and finds the movie she had choosen. When the movie bagan she cuddled up to edo. She giggles lightly as she watches the movie. She blinks and looks at him "its ok if i sit like this right?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 pm

When the movie began, I was surprised to see Berry cuddle up to me. I blushed a bit, yet smiled brighter than before. Berry seemed happy, so there wasn't really anything I could do about it. "Whatever pleases you." I say in response to Berry's question, giving her a positive look to feel more at ease with me. I note her giggling as the movie already seemed interesting. "You really like this movie, huh?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:29 pm

Berry cuddles up against him again once she heard it was ok. She looks at him "well i haven't seen this moive all the way through but its made my favroite people you make movies.." she giggles lightly "that didn't make any sense did it... am just really happy i get to watch it.. and am happy am watching it with you.." she blushes lightly and turns back tot he movie.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:45 pm

I was slightly confused as to what Berry was trying to say until she rephrased herself, still leaving me a bit curious. "This movie's interesting." I comment, "Also, I've always appreciated being with you. It makes my day, honestly. I'm lucky to have you as a friend, you know?" While saying this, I feel as though I'm complimenting Berry too much, I try to redirect my attention to the TV. Things seemed more comfortable that way, after all.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:31 pm

Berry smiles and blushes lightly. She looks at him as she listens to him, "i feel lucky to have you as a friend too.." she giggles softly and cuddles up against him and yawns lightly. She felt so relaxed sitting with him her eyes started to feel heavy.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:37 pm

I blush more as Berry seems to feel the same way. "Good to hear. Really good to hear." I smile, continuing to watch the movie, even though I have no idea what's going on. Most of my attention has been concentrated on my conversation with Berry, anyways. I chuckle as I hear Berry yawn, looking at her as I can see she is tired. I felt shy to share what I was about to say, though I did it anyways. "You know, Berry, if you want to fall asleep, you can. I'll leave you to rest anywhere you want for the night, while I just sleep in another room. W-Would you like that?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:46 pm

Berry looks at him with tired eyes. "i want to stay with you.." she smiles and nuzzles up to him and begins to fall asleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:11 pm

I smile, my blush fading as I feel more at ease with Berry. "Goodnight, Berry." I whisper before shutting my eyes. As she nuzzled on me, I nuzzled on her as well. It was good to know she trusted me so much and felt so close as she did now. I thought about it as I too began to fall asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:24 pm

Berry smiles in her sleep as they laid on the couch. she couldn't help but dream a happy dream through the night. she wakes up in the middle of the night and looks around. she yawns and walks to the bathroom and gets a drink. she looks around again and giggles "oh yeah am at edos still."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Like Berry, I was also having a pretty good dream. In my dream, I was standing in front of the academy, holding a diploma and letter of acceptance to a university in the UK. It was for a law program; something I always wanted to picture myself in. It proved that I should try hard in life as I am now, or else I won't actually have the things I had in my dream.

Meanwhile, in the middle night, as Berry woke up and moved, having nuzzled against her previously, I slipped more onto the couch, now laying across it. Fortunately, I woke up, and so I sat upright for a second. "You still here, Berry?" I question her, thinking aloud.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum