Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

The special arrow.. (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The special arrow.. (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: The special arrow.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:22 pm

"Look how close you were though!" I cheer, going back to Berry as I hug her, "Try again! I know you can do it!" With this being said, I stand beside Berry, following her promise again. "A good trick to hitting the bulls-eye is clearing your mind first, and leaving your concentration only at the task at hand. Pretend only the target is there." I conclude my speech as I watch, awaiting another shot from Berry.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:14 pm

Berry smiles "ok..." She gets another arrow and sets it up. She looks at the target and takes a deep breath. She closes her eyes for a few minutes. When she opens them she let's the arrow go and it hits the bulls-eye. She claps her hands and jumps around "yeah I did it! You're a great teacher edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:27 pm

I smile at Berry's compliment. I go to my soccer bag quickly as I pull out two water bottles. "Here!" I offer, attempting to hand one of the bottles over to Berry, "For a job well-done!" As I now have a bottle of water in my hand, I realize that there was actually a bench behind where Berry stood. I sigh towards the thought, remembering how I was previously at another station to sit. Albeit, I sit where this 'new bench' is now. "Continue the same routine! Just keep moving the target back further, then shoot with more focus and force! You'll eventually get to the point where you can memorize one technique overall that'll help you nail any shot you take, in general."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Berry smiles and takes the water bottle "thank you!" She giggles and hugs him tightly "your the best ever!" She giggles and smiles at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:02 pm

"No probl--" I say before feeling myself being hugged tightly. I blush, smiling brightly as I kiss Berry's forehead. "No! You're the best!" I reply, "Thanks to you, I feel much more welcome here, and am having the best of times." In addition to my message, I hug Berry back. It was true. I was having lots of fun already, and couldn't wait for the next activity. "What now?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Berry blushes and smiles "I don't know..." She thinks and sighs "is there anything you want to do?" She picks up her back to put the arrow back in. Her fake cat ears feel out as she was putting away Adams arrow.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 pm

"I don't know, honestly..." I reply, "Has there ever been something you've always wanted to do, but just haven't had the time or ability to do so?" With this being said, I watch Berry pack her bag, noticing those cat ears fall out. I smile in response, picking them up. "Here you are!" I state kindly, handing the ears over.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:04 am

Berry blinks and looks at the cat ears and her gave turns completely red. She takes them back and puts them away "thank you.." She tries to hide the bush on his face. "well I can'treally think of anything.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:57 pm

"A walk it is, then!" I smile, "The best thing to when you're bored is to simply take a walk. This way, you can come up with ideas on what to do next!" I have an epiphany as I say this. "Oh, I forgot!" I announce, "We could always go to that restaurant we missed last night!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Berry blinks and smiles "they both sound like so much fun.. Could we uh..." She blushes and looks at the ground and her stomach growls. Her face turns bright red "could we go to the restaurant first I forgot to eat something all day..." She smiles lightly "we can walk there then we're doing both fun things!" She giggles softly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:26 pm

"Of course!" I smile, grabbing Berry's hand as I gently hold onto it, "Eat as much as you want there too!" With this being said, I grab my bag, ensuring Berry has hers as well, taking off as we no longer need to see the Sports Field. It was boring just standing there, after all. I notice Berry's bright red face, blushing in response. "So what do you want from the restaurant before we head there?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Berry smiles and looks at him "well I normally just make my own meals so I'd be fine with anything.." She giggles happily and holds onto his hand tightly as she walked with him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:10 pm

"You make your own meals?" I ask in confirmation, "I wish I could do that." As I say this, feeling Berry's hand tightly on mine, I hold hers tightly as well. The restaurant didn't seem to be as far as last time considering we came out of the Sports Field. In fact, it'd only be a matter of seconds before Berry and I would reach the entrance.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Berry smiles at him and nods "yep I sure do.. I'll make you some lunches ok?" she giggles happily and holds onto his arm as they walk. "I wouldn't mind it'll be so awesome!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:03 pm

"And you call me the best..." I smile, winking to Berry. We arrive at the entrance, just on time as people behind us started to gather at the exact same place. I drag Berry with me as we move to the front desk. "Hello! Can we have that booth in the far corner?" I ask the waitress, noticing how quickly she managed to respond to my request. Seemed this restaurant was very high quality as we walked in. I sit down (hoping Berry will join me as well), taking a look at the menu. "They have everything here!" I state in awe. The waitress comes back as I tell her what I want to drink. "What do you want to drink, Berry?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Berry blushes when he winks at her. she giggles lightly as she gets dragged into the restaurant. she looks around in amazement "wow its so nice here.." she sits the seat across from him "this is so awesome!" she smiles happily and looks at the menu also. "wow.." she blinks and looks at the waitress "oh i'll have some sweet tea.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:21 pm

"I agree!" I smile to Berry's thought, "I've never a restaurant like this before!" Having said this, just like Berry, I move on to the menu as I see the waitress leave. "So hard to choose...I'll just have what you're having." I comment, looking at Berry with a bright face. I blush as she seems to be having a good time. "Glad you're having fun!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 pm

berry blinks and tilts her head looking at the blush on his face. she blushes lightly in response, she giggles happily "you seem to be having fun too! that makes me so happy.." she smiles and looks at the menu "hhmm I think i'll get the steak.. does that sound good?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:09 am

I blush more as I hear Berry's comment about me. "Well, being with you makes me happy, Berry: my first and best friend!" I also listen to what Berry wants on the menu, nodding in response. "Have it cooked medium-well. It's the best kind of steak you can have!" As I talk, I hold Berry's hand. "So, what's on your mind, Berry?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:35 am

Berry smiles and nods "ok i'll get it cooked like that.." she giggles and blushes lightly "You're my best friend too!" she looks at him "well I don't know... whats on your mind?" she tilts her head.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:54 pm

"Really? I'm your best friend?" I question Berry, "Haven't you been here longer than me?" Albeit, I still smile, kissing Berry on the cheek. "What's on my mind, huh?" I repeat, "Well, I'm just wondering how future days will be for me at this academy. I highly doubt that all of my classmates showed up on Day 1, so..." I pause for a moment, laying back against the booth cushion. "It's hard to explain."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:38 pm

Berry giggles "well I have lots of friends but your my best friend!" She smiles and tilts her head. She was a little confused about the question. "well what's on my mind now is how cool and awesome you are.." She giggles and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:17 pm

I blush heavily after hearing Berry's compliment. "I think you're cool and awesome too, Berry!" I smile, "More than that, actually. The best!" The waitress comes back as she states that the food will be ready any minute now. "Do you remember what it was like being new to the school, Berry?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:41 pm

Berry blushes and smiles. She nods and giggles "of course I remember! " she blinks and looks at him "why do you ask?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:31 pm

"I wanna know what it's like for someone to begin their first year here at Whisper Hal--" With the words I speak, although interrupted, I expect Berry to understand what I'm talking about. Our food is set as I see quite a big steak set on my plate, along with yet another question. The waitress informs us that the steak comes with a choice of fries, caesar salad, garden salad, or mashed potatoes. I request the caesar salad, still looking in awe at my food as I've never seen a steak so big before. "Just another reason to love this place, right Berry?" I chuckle.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next