Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
The special arrow.. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

The special arrow.. (open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The special arrow.. (open) Empty The special arrow.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:43 am

Berry smiles as she sits down at the table by the place for people to practice archery. She smiles happily and swings her feet as she looks at her special arrow. The arrow was sky blue with sliver wrapped around it. The arrow tip was gold with her name engraved in it. She giggles and smiles happily as she looks at it. "it's so awesome and pretty! He worked so hard on it.." She giggles as the cat ears twitch happily and begin to relax.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The special arrow.. (open) Empty Re: The special arrow.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:12 am

As I practice my soccer skills, I pull off a mistake that causes the ball to soar several feet into the air, the ball arched to soar with more distance than amplitude. I watch hit a target made for archery as it tips over. While witnessing this, however, I notice a familiar face. "Berry!" I shout, trying to wave over to her as I call her name. Albeit, I am still worried about my soccer, for it is one that has been completely revamped generation-by-generation, and so the loss of it would be devastating. "I'm so sorry! Here, I'll fix this for you!" I say as I dash towards the tumbled target, trying to reposition it back to the way it was.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:17 am

Berry blinks and smiles happily she waves back at him. She blushes and takes off the fake cat ears. She gets up and walks over to him still holding onto her arrow. "it's fine I wasn't go to start practice until later but thank you anyway." She giggles and smiles warmly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:24 am

As I notice Berry walking over to me, I hug her tightly. "I knew we'd see each other again!" I smile brightly, moving back while still resting my hands on her shoulders. "So I see you're into archery, huh? I used to play that as a kid!" While conversing with her, however, I notice the arrow in her hand. "That arrow...it's so cool!" I comment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:35 am

Berry smiles and looks at the arrow "really you think so?!" She hands him the arrow to look at "it's my special arrow Adam made it for me.. So be careful with it.." She giggles happily "I don't really use it though I don't want anything to happen to it.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:47 am

"Yeah! It looks like something you'd see in a pro league!" I see the arrow being handed to me while learning about its history. "This 'Adam' guy seems just as cool as the arrow." I chuckle before handing the arrow back. I run to get my soccer ball quickly before showing it to Berry. "This is my historical soccer ball. Legend has it this ball has only been held by champions. Not meaning to brag, but it seems coincidental considering all my ancestors have done so." After speaking the story, I notice my shoe untied, causing me to walk to a nearby bench. "So how has everything been for you, Berry?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:58 am

Berry looks at the ball and giggles "it doesn't look that old.." She smiles and follows him over to the bench. She looks at him happily "everything has been good with me! What about you?" She giggles and smiles lightly. She walks over to the table and puts the fake cat ears and the arrow in get bag.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:03 am

"Haha, it's not suppose to." I say in response to Berry's comment about the soccer ball. "This soccer ball has been completely revamped as it was passed down generation-to-generation." I grab my large soccer bag as I put the soccer ball in its pouch, no longer wanting to use it during this conversation. "Oh, and I've been fine. Not many people are in my classes, though I've had tons of fun already outside of school."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 am

Berry smiles "there aren't a lot of people in my class either.." She giggles happily "but it's really good to hear that your fun outside of school!" She looks at him and hugs him lightly. She was really happy to see him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:46 pm

I sigh as it seems Berry is in the same position as me. "I wish I was in one of your classes. Things would be much better than they are now!" I smile, hugging back as I feel myself being hugged lightly. It sure was fun hanging out with Berry. She seemed really cheerful, cooperative, and giddy; not an ounce of negativity yet to be seen in her. "I hope you're still having fun!" I comment, "I'd be upset if you didn't!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:19 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "I always have fun.." She thinks of something "would you like to shot off my special arrow?" She looks at him warmly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:09 pm

"True. You were very excited the other day." I reply, laughing softly. I hear Berry's question as I scratch the back of my head. "I couldn't! It's your arrow, after all! However, if you were to give me a regular one, I'd be more than happy to!" With this being said, I think about my special soccer ball. Unfortunately, even with someone with Berry, it wasn't something I could let anyone try out.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:43 pm

Berry giggles "ok let's shot off arrows together! I want to try out my special one! But you have to promise to stay right next to me ok?" She smiles at him and spins around.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:02 pm

"Stand next to you?! Why?!" I ask jokingly, winking to Berry. I find a bin filled with bows, arrows, and quivers; one bow, six arrows, and one quiver that are now within my grasp. I go to stand next to Berry (as promised), smiling towards her as I arrive. "You shoot first." I request.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:17 pm

Berry smiles "ok! Adam said this arrow was really special when you shoot it off.." She giggles and pulls out the arrow and stretches back the string. She place the arrow and takes a deep breath. She shoots off the arrow and it his the target and goes through it to a tree. Berry blinks in shock "did that just happen?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:44 pm

I laugh loudly as I notice the arrow rip through the target. "Well, I notice one thing special about that arrow already..." I comment, chuckling, "It's weighted. Looks like you'll have to stick to regular arrows if you wanna enter competitions. Now, allow me to take a shot." I quickly run to set-up a new target, moving the now-ruined one aside with the fresh target in its place. I then return back to stand by Berry's side. Holding the bow tight, perfectly positioning my hands and fingers, I place the arrow carefully inside. I ready it to launch, pulling back the string and waiting a moment. "Watch this." I wink to Berry, releasing the string. With great speed, the arrow launches itself, nailing the center of the target like a bullet. "Did I mention I took lessons back in my hometown?" I grin.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Berry giggles and smiles, she runs and grabs her arrow from the tree. She stands next to him and watches him just like he said. She smiles and claps her hands when the arrow hits the target. "that's so awesome! Your really good!" She gets another arrow ready and shoots it off. The arrow completely misses the target and hits the tree and falls. She blushes deeply with embarrassment "uh I haven't gotten that much practice.. Adams arrow landing on the target was pure luck.. I haven't been able to hit one target in a few years.." She looks at the ground full if embarrassment.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:36 pm

I smile, laughing softly as I notice Berry's embarrassment. "It's okay, Berry." I note with a soothing tone, "Practice makes perfect, after all! You can even come to me if you need help!" As Berry mentions her special arrow (this time in a depressing tone(it seems)), I sigh. "No. I saw you. You seemed concentrated. It's okay for miss a target, you know?" I give Berry a hug, hoping to make her feel more at ease with yourself. "You can do this!" I say with a motivating tone.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Berry blushes and smiles happily. She hugs him back "will you help me now then? Am sure I can get this easier then ice skating!" She giggles and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:44 pm

"Sure!" I smile, "And if you want, I can teach you how to ice skate in the winter!" In accordance to what I said previously, I point to Berry's arrow. "First and foremost, position your bow so the center of the bow is about half an inch higher than the center of the target. All things fall in a parabola, and so if you position the bow like this, the arrow is most likely going to slide into the pinpoint of the target." I await these actions that I speak of as I want Berry to perform her task carefully.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Berry smiles and nods as she listens what to do. She positions the arrow like he said and shoots it off. She watches it hit one of the outer rings on the target. She claps her hands and jumps around "I hit the target!" She giggles happily and looks at him "wait you know how to ice skate?! That's so cool! Your good at everything aren't you?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:53 pm

I shake my head as Berry compliments me. "No. I'm just a quick-learner. It'd be impossible for me to learn everything this academy has to offer, thus be my reasoning for only taking 5 courses this year instead of 50." I laugh as I say this, realizing I may have gone a little overboard. Albeit, I notice Berry has hit one of the outer rings of the target. "Great job!" I comment, patting Berry on the shoulder. "This time, put more focus into the arrow. Take a moment if you have to, but concentrate, and try to put more power into the shot. This will increase its speed, causing your chances of hitting the center of the target to increase."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:00 am

Berry giggles and looks at him "your really smart!" She listens to him and tries again. She takes a deep breath and let's the arrow go. It hits the bullseye. She smiles and claps her "yeah I did it!" She hugs him tightly "thank you edo!" She kisses his cheek and starts to jump around.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:48 pm

"You're too nice!" I chuckle, "I'm not really smart; it's just memory. That's all." Of course these words wouldn't be strong enough. I was just trying to find a way to avoid the topic without seeming arrogant. I look over as I notice Berry hit the bulls-eye. "Great job, Berry!" I smile happily, noticing her hug me tightly and kiss my cheek. As she jumps around, I move to the target, moving it further away from Berry. "Alright! Here is level two!" I announce, "In order to perfect this target, you will require the same technique, though your focus, strength, and concentration in your bow will need to be a bit stronger."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him move the target back. She smiles and nods "alright I'll do it!" She giggles and takes a deep breath. She get another arrow and sets it up. She looks at the target then let's the arrow go. The arrow hits the ring next to the bulls eye. She blinks and crosses her arms "aw I didn't make it. ;
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next