Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:23 pm

"It's okay!" I reply, laughing softly, "I'm sure you'll have a new story to tell me in the future, anyways." I look over and kiss Berry's head while noticing her face dug up in my shoulder. "Want to hear my story?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 12 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 pm

Berry peeks her face out of his shoulder and looks at him. She nods and smiles "yeah Edo.. I'd love to hear you're story!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:43 pm

"Okay! Where do I start?" I ask rhetorically, "Well, as a kid, I was spoiled, getting everything I wanted. However, my parents would never pay attention to me, or join me in any games." I pause and sigh after my last statement. I look to Berry and smile, holding her hand tightly. "My childhood sounds miserable, though I still made the most of it and tried my best to have fun." I smile brighter as I now begin to mention my times here at the academy. "Then the best moments occurred." I add, "When I entered this academy, I didn't quite get the people here. However, then I met you, who became my first friend...and eventually my girlfriend. Since then, we've done lots of awesome things." I stop as I know Berry understands the rest.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:22 am

Berry blushes and smiles as she listens to him. She hugs him tightly "that's so cool how you remember Edo!" She giggles lightly "my favorite part was when you came to the academy!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:36 pm

"I bet it is!" I reply, laughing softly, "Coming to this academy was how I met you, anyway!" I pause for a moment, wondering what to do next. "Alright, now what should we do?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 am

Berry smiles lightly and cuddles up to him. "let's just cuddle while I think of something Edo.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:07 pm

I blush lightly and smile after hearing Berry's comment. "Sure..." I whisper, hugging Berry gently. I look at her directly in the eyes, still smiling brightly while I await her response.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:11 am

Berry blushes lightly as she looks into Edos as she thinks. She kisses him lightly and blushes deeply. "uh can we just cuddle more? Your so warm I don't want to move.." She blushes deeper and hugs him tightly hiding her face.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:04 pm

"Of course!" I reply, "We can stay here as long as you like!" I notice Berry blushing, then watch her hug me and hide her face. I run my hand through her hair and smile. "Is everything okay?" I ask curiously.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:35 am

Berry nods her head "everything is great.. Don't worry Edo.." Her words came out slightly muffled as she kept her face hidden from him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:10 am

"Then stop hiding! I wanna see you!" I reply, laughing softly, "I don't recall living with a faceless girl, anyways." I cup Berry's cheek in my hand, then use it to turn her head towards me. "There you are!" I announce.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:02 am

Berry blushes deeply and looks at him. "I didn't want you to see my face all red and think I had a fever.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:44 pm

"A fever?" I confirm, "I think I could tell if you had a fever; you would've been a lot warmer than usual." I smile happily after giving my comments. "Smile for me, Berry!" I demand.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:58 am

Berry blinks and looks at him. She giggles and blushes lightly. "ok Edo.." She gives him a big smile.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:37 pm

"Thank you!" I reply jokingly, wrapping an arm around Berry and cuddling with her as she smiles to me. "It's funny...it's only the afternoon, yet I feel like I could fall asleep again."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:19 am

Berry giggles and smiles "it's ok...I feel that way too.." She yawns slightly and cuddles up to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:20 pm

I go back to laying on the bed as I feel very tired. With my eyes fully shut, I smile as I feel Berry cuddle up to me. I kiss her lightly before dozing off.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:09 am

Berry smiles happily as she watches him doze off. She giggles softly and closes her eyes. "night night Edo.." She whispers and falls asleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:36 pm

I turn over closer to Berry as I sleep, hugging her as I rest. It was always fun being with Berry, even while sleeping. A completely expected smile would grow on my face.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:30 am

Berry smiles happily in her sleep and cuddles close to Edo as she enters a happy dream.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:33 am

I start to dream about the summary of what we've done for the past few months. It all seemed so sweet, yet time flew so quickly. You could almost compare it to a roller coaster. Albeit, I try to make the dream last.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:19 am

Berry sleeps for a few hours and wakes up. She yawns and sits up. "I wonder what time it is?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:48 pm

Having felt weight lift off me, I wake up, only to see Berry sitting up on me. "Do you need anything?" I ask with sleepy eyes and a soft tone. Just by seeing her, I smile and hold her hands, keeping myself awake.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:25 am

Berry blinks and looks at Edo. She blushes lightly "oh I'm sorry Edo if I woke you.." She smiles as she hears him, she shakes her head "no I don't need anything Edo.. Why don't you go to sleep.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:37 pm

"Alright." I reply, closing my eyes again, and eventually dozing off. While I slept again, I wondered what Berry was doing. My hands fell loose as I had no grip while I slept, and my head relaxed on one of the couch's soft arms.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next