Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:39 am

I laugh softly as Berry cheers. Watching her sit on the couch, I lay down on it, resting my head on her lap. Berry felt warm from the hot tub, while I couldn't even notice my own temperature. I look up to her quickly and smile while resting. "Anything you wanna do right now?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open) - Page 6 Empty Re: Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:44 am

Berry smiles and shakes her head "no just sleep so I can be ready for work at the cafe.." She giggles and yawns. She looks at him "are you comfy edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:52 am

"I'm very comfy." I reply, closing my eyes as Berry mentions sleep, "However, if you want to move, I'd be fine with that." Now that I thought about it, things seemed as though I now lived here with Berry and the kittens. Akito hops onto me and rests peacefully on me. With this being done, I figure I should move to the bedroom, and so I do.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:41 pm

Berry watches him move to the room. She smiles and follows after him. She hops on the bed and bounces slightly "this is much better than the couch!" She giggles and lays down.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:30 pm

I bounce a little as Berry bounces on the bed. "I like the couch; this is just more spacious." I comment, "It doesn't matter what I sleep on- as long as it's comfy..." I laugh softly, interrupting myself in the process. I move myself up to Berry and look at her. "These days have really come fast, huh?" I smile.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Berry blinks and tilts her head. She smiles and nods her head "yep they have.." She looks at him and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 pm

"I don't like it..." I add, "I wish days would be a lot longer. I wish they would be more than 24 hours." I look to Berry, depressed as I think about the topic more.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:20 am

Berry blinks and looks at him. She hugs him tightly "it's ok edo we just have so much fun that the day seems to go by fast don't be sad.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:28 am

I smile brightly after hearing Berry's words. "Yeah, I guess you're right." I laugh, "Maybe we'll get some good luck one day and have tons of fun in a long day." I look around, a little bit tired. I cuddle against Berry and nuzzle her as she hugs me. "Before we leave this school together, I wanna ensure we do everything."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:42 am

Berry smiles and giggles "ok.. Night night.." She closes her eyes then opens them. She sets her alarm clock and lays down again.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:14 am

"You seem like sleeping with me every time I feel tired..." I mention, smiling happily, "You know you don't have to copy me, right?" I get up briefly and hold Berry's hands, playing with them in the process. "Even when I sleep, I know you'll be there for me, so there's no need to keep watch." I state, moving closer and kissing Berry deeply on the lips. I run my hand down her cheek. "Do you like being with me that much?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:52 am

Berry blushes and nods her head "of course edo I love every minute with you!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:16 pm

"Great!" I cheer, sitting down and relaxing my body. "We'll do something new everyday, then go on even more adventures!" I look down and smile happily, wondering what each and every upcoming day will be like.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Berry giggles and cuddles up to him falling asleep.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:11 pm

"Why do you rest so often?" I ask in a whispering tone, "Do you like exhausting yourself? Do you have too much fun?" I giggle as I know Berry's asleep now, thus she cannot hear me. I stay sitting upright, rubbing Berry's back as she sleeps.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:23 am

Berry cuddles close and purrs lightly as he rubs her back.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 am

After a while of staring at Berry, I chose to lay down next to her, my front side facing her. I bring her hands together and hold them within my own, rubbing her knuckles with my thumbs. "Another question: Why do women purr when they sleep? Do you have cat DNA, Berry?" I laugh, nuzzling Berry and closing my eyes.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:33 am

Berry nuzzles his hands lightly in her sleep as the purring begins to stop.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:46 am

I look at Berry nuzzle my hands. I cuddle really close to her and kiss her before looking at the clock. "Sleeping just isn't right for me right now." I mention, tilting my head towards Berry. "I wonder how long it'll take before you wake up, Berry." I whisper, "Albeit, I want you to have some good dreams first."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:56 am

Berry smiles happily as she sleeps. Her dreams were happy, she moves her face slightly and hair fell in front of it.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:04 am

I brush Berry's hair back with my left hand before it hits me. I write a note and stick it gently on Berry's forehead before deciding to fall asleep. It seemed watching someone for hours wasn't exactly a good idea. The note stated that I had fallen asleep much later than Berry, and so I'd probably be asleep for a few hours more than her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:09 am

Berry smiles as she keeps dreaming. She kept moving around and falls off the bed a few minutes before her alarm went of. She opens her eyes to see the note. She smiles as she reads it. She turns off her alarm clock and gets ready for work. She looks at the sleeping edo.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:12 am

I make myself comfy in the bed while I'm alone on it. After squirming a bit in my sleep, I manage to get the covers on me, then move them over my shoulders. After this, with even more squirming while I sleep, I shift my head over so my cheek rests on the pillow.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:52 am

Berry smiles at him and leaves a note. She leaves the dorm and heads to work.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Hours pass, the sun rising strongly as I finally decide to wake up. My dreams weren't as great as they were during the night, anyways. I see a note the moment I wake up. "So she's gone to work, huh?" I sigh, "Well! I guess I have some alone time to myself, then!" As I speak, the kittens hear me and join me on the bed. They move towards me and rest their heads on my while I continue to lay down. "Just a few minutes, then I'll get breakfast prepared, okay?" I chuckle, obviously indicating how lazy I was to get up at the moment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next