Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
ice cream and pets... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

ice cream and pets...

2 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

ice cream and pets... - Page 4 Empty Re: ice cream and pets...

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:11 pm

I smile as Berry nuzzles me. "After this, I think I might just go to bed." I mention, "Is that okay with you, Berry?" I watch Berry open the food cart as I decide to help her. "Did you order the whole restaurant?" I ask jokingly while pulling at least a dozen bags from the cart. I still notice Berry nuzzling me, sighing. "Can I stay here for the night...with you?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:17 am

Berry giggles happily and looks at him. "I think I got a little carried away with ordering.. But I wanted to make sure you weren't hungry.." She blushes softly and smiles "of course you can spend the night edo I don't mind at all.." She kisses him little "my room has a TV so we can stay there instead of sleeping on the couch.. It'll be more comfy!" She begins to fill up her plate as all the boxs were open.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:08 pm

"Great!" I cheer, blushing as she kisses me. I assort my plate with all the food in the boxes, taking small portions from each box and beginning to eat. "I'm running on an empty right now, so don't worry about ordering too much." I confirm, "It was very generous of you to get this much for me, anyways. Even if we don't finish this tonight, we'll have a nice snack tomorrow." I fill my cup up with some milk, taking small sips with it while eating my food. "This tastes amazing!" I comment, "Well-done, Berry!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Berry giggles and smiles happily "I'm glad you like it!" She keeps eating and pours some tea for herself. She fills up her plate a little more.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:36 pm

I eat my food slowly, enjoying myself while chatting with Berry. I giggle as she continues to fill her plate up. "I assume you're eating on an empty stomach too?" I presume. I look over to the kittens. "They're asleep." I whisper, "Looks like they've enjoyed themselves as well."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Berry blushes lightly and nods "I think I'll be full after this plate though ." She giggles softly and looks at the kittens and smiles. "their so cute.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:50 pm

"You've said that same line so many times..." I smile, eating more of my food at a faster pace. I finish off my cup of milk, leaving the table quickly to clean the glass for a different drink. "The kittens really act like children, huh?" I chuckle, "I wonder if we can really consider ourselves parents."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Berry blushes "well I can't help but say it.. I mean look at them.." She giggles and smiles "they sure do act like kids.. Maybe we got some Neko kittens.." She looks at him and giggles more "I think that would be cool.." She finishes half her plate and takes a long sip from her tea.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:57 pm

"Yeah, I admit, they are cute." I smile, "However, only one of them will remain cute in the future: Kirin. The others will become handsome, and hopefully stand out to other kittens." I finish up my plate before taking out two bowls of mixed rice with shrimp. I also decide to fill up my plate with more boxes. "A good night's rest would surely be good after this!" I laugh.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:28 pm

Berry smiles "I'm sure she will but I'll still think Akito and Kuro are cute no matter how handsome they are!" She giggles lightly and looks at them happily. She finishes her food and washes her plate and puts it away. "would you like some ice cream edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:15 pm

"No thank you!" I reply, finishing off my second serving, "I'm afraid my stomach will hurt if I eat any more food." I laugh softly after the thought, "If you'd like some ice cream though, I'll gladly accompany you." I put all the empty boxes back into the bag as I throw them all into the trash. I then pick up the garbage bag carefully and drag it outside the dorm so not trash falls out, leaving a tip beside it for the custodian. Finally, I sit back down, assuming Berry will follow.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 pm

Berry giggles "well I'm full too.." She smiles "I'm going to get comfy I'll be right back.." She runs off to her room and changes. She comes out in a big shirt "comfy now!" She sits by edo.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:45 pm

"You sure look younger in that!" I laugh, "I should go get changed too!" I bring my bag with me and switch into a comfy, long-sleeved blue shirt and baggy black panama pants. I return to the table and sit next to Berry. "I suppose we should get ready for bed then?" I question her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "if you want to edo.. I'm not completely sleepy yet.." She grabs a blanket and covers up the kittens with it "they're all warm now.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:29 pm

"Well, we've had a long day..." I mention, "And I don't know about you, but I'm pretty exhausted." With this being said, I stand up and offer Berry a hand. "Do you want me to stay with you while you sleep?" I ask, blushing slightly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:22 pm

Berry smiles at him and giggles. She takes his hand and stands up. She nods her head to his question "yes please edo!" She hugs him lightly and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:40 pm

I run to the bedroom as Berry gives me the approval, dragging her with me. I let go of her hand quickly to jump on the bed, then pull up the blanket to cover myself. "This is so much more comfy than mine!" I comment, "Especially the pillows!" With this being said, I gently close my eyes. "Still awake if you wanna talk." I mention.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:12 am

Berry blinks and laughs lightly. "your silly edo.." She smiles and crawls in bed with him. "night night edo I'm a little tried.." She yawns and cuddles to him. She smiles happily he felt so warm it made her feel safe. She closes her eyes and cuddles up against him more.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:00 pm

"I am silly..." I laugh, whispering to her, "Goodnight, Berry! Sweet dreams!" I look back and notice Berry cuddle up to me. I blush lightly and giggle. I also smile happily and run my hand down her cheek. "I love you." I state, deciding not to turn over as she cuddles more. I intertwine my fingers with hers and close my eyes, waiting for Berry to fall asleep before I do.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:22 pm

Berry smiles happily and wraps one of her legs around his. She begins to fall asleep. "I love you too edo.." She whispers as she drifts into a dream.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:55 pm

I blush as I feel Berry's leg around mine. "Your leg is cold..." I whisper, "I like it though! It's refreshing!" I take a glimpse of Berry, watching her fall asleep. "I wonder what she dreams about..." I think aloud, place my hand on her leg before falling asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:26 pm

Berry smiles as she wakes up early the next morning. She didn't feel like moving or opening her eyes so she just lays there.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:36 pm

My eyes slowly open the next morning as the sunlight shines in my face. I look down, blushing as I feel my hand on Berry's leg. I grin and rub it gently and briefly. "I'm too lazy to get up. Let's stay here." I mutter, smiling warmly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:16 pm

Berry nods and smiles "yeah.." She cuddles up to him more and opens one eye to look at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:38 pm

I turn over to Berry and bring her closer to me with my arms. "You're awake!" I whisper, smiling brightly, "How was your sleep?" I nuzzle her and cuddle with her while she cuddles me. I look out the window quickly as nothing is going on, closing my eyes in response. "I think I had the best sleep ever." I announce. I laugh as I still feel Berry's body against mine. "You're cozy, you know?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum