Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
ice cream and pets... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

ice cream and pets...

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

ice cream and pets... Empty ice cream and pets...

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:42 pm

Berry giggles "ok the pet shop is just a little farther down from the ice cream shop!" She giggles and walks into the store. She smiles "this shop has a bunch of flavors to choose from!" She skips up to the counter and looks at all the flavors and thinks of what she wants.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

ice cream and pets... Empty Re: ice cream and pets...

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:50 pm

I smile as I follow Berry to the ice cream shop. As she described, I notice how there are a ton of flavors to choose from. The one that attracts me most, however, is the white chocolate cookie dough ice cream on the far right. "I'll get this one!" I announce, pointing to the ice cream I was looking at, "Two scoops!" With this, I hand the cashier some money as I get the ice cream in return. I then look at Berry, wondering what she'll get. "Are you gonna pay for yourself, or can I?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:13 pm

Berry looks at him "oh that's a awesome flavor.." She looks though the flavors once more "oh I'll get moose tracks.." She looks at edo and smiles "I'll pay for the ice cream if you want edo.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:36 pm

I laugh softly as it seems Berry always wishes to make the good deed in any situation. "Uh...I already paid for my ice cream." I state, chuckling in addition, "How about you pay for the toys instead once we get that cat?" I looked at the flavor Berry chose as my jaw drops in awe. "Wow! That flavor looks just as good as mine!" I comment, "You have good tastes, Berry!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Berry smiles and nods "alright you got a deal!" She takes a lick off her ice cream "yummy!!" She wiggles happily and looks at edo "would you like to try some?" She holds the ice cream to him and giggles lightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:13 pm

I nod and blush slightly as Berry offers me a taste of her ice cream. I take a lick of her ice cream as a happy chill runs down my body. "Delicious!" I cheer, offering some of my ice cream afterwards. "Here! Try!" I state, holding out my ice cream towards Berry. "Let's go get a table after this!" I chuckle, "It's awkward just standing here, after all."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Berry takes a lick off edos ice cream she wiggles happily "that's so yummy I love cookie dough!" She giggles and grabs his hand "let's sits by the window edo!" She sits down in a booth by the window.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:37 pm

"Alright!" I cheer, holding Berry's hand as she holds mine. We arrive at the booth as I sit across Berry. I continue to take licks off my ice cream, though I take my time eating. I was enjoying my treat anyways, so what's the big deal? I stare towards Berry as she eats her ice cream. "I forgot to ask you what kind of cat you want." I mention.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. She smiles "well I'm not sure what kind of kitty I want.. But I was just going to see which kitten took a liking to us.." She blushes lightly "I think it's important that the kitten really likes us so we can be really good friends!" She takes a lick of ice cream.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:52 pm

"True!" I reply, nodding my head in agreement, "We'll take a look at the store after this! I'm sure you'll find one that you like!" With this being said, I take a few licks at my ice cream, the scoops becoming so small that it all sinks into the cone. I laugh at what just happened, and so to avoid any spills, I finish the cone off in one bite, hiding half of it in my hand to make things look as though I had hardly anything left. I now await a response from Berry, excited to see what kind of cat we'll get in a few minutes.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:50 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "let's go edo!" She finishes off her ice cream and stands up. She holds her head "ah brain freeze!" She blushes and giggles lightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:21 pm

I laugh softly as I witness Berry react to her brain freeze. I kiss her on the nose, then place my warm right hand on her forehead. "Better?" I ask teasingly. After this, I grab Berry's hand and head for the pet shop. "Are you excited?" I ask once more, "We're about to get another friend." I smile brightly as I say this, looking at Berry happily while asking the questions.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:25 am

Berry blushes and giggles "yep I feel better thank you!" She kisses his cheek. She smiles as he pulls her to the pet shop. She looks around excitedly, she looks back at him "of course I'm excited look at all these cute animals!" She walks up to one of the cages and looks inside. Her face turns white and she runs behind edo and hides "big spider! Make it go away edo!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:11 am

I smile as Berry has me look at the at the animals in the pet shop. Eventually, however, I notice Berry come running back to me as she sees something. "Make it go away?" I laugh, "I can't just toss the cage. We'll get charged for doing that!" I turn around and kiss Berry on the forehead. "Let's just go to where the cats are." I whisper, "Then you won't have to look at that spider again." I look at Berry's face, noticing how white it is. "You're not getting sick, are you?" I ask in confirmation, slightly worried.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:55 am

Berry blushes and giggles "ok.." She looks at him and shakes her head "no I'm not sick I'm just really don't like spiders!" She smiles and holds into his arm "come on edo let's go look at all the cute kittens!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:56 pm

"Good!" I respond cheerfully, relieved, "I suppose we can go see those kittens now." With this being said, as Berry holds my arm, we move to the cat section. The cats were arranged in age, the youngest ones being right in front of us. Additionally, while sorted in age, the types were sorted alphabetically as well. "Here's your golden moment, Berry!" I announce, examining the kittens. I come across the one I like, though I see what Berry's up to.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:10 pm

Berry looks at each kitten as she walked by. She giggles and looks at edo "their all so cute! Edo help choose.. I want to take them all home.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:09 pm

"Alright, we'll narrow it to the top 3 then!" I announce. An employee passes by as I ask her for three different types of cats to bring out; an American Bobtail, an American Shorthair, and an American Curl cat. "These are the best, in my opinion!" I state, looking to Berry, "Now that I've narrowed it down, why don't you choose which one we buy. I've ensured these are the most cooperative cats from each section thanks to this employee here." With this, I nod my head to the employee and shake his hand in thanks.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:34 am

Berry giggles and sits down between the kittens. "edo sit.." She pulls him down next to her. "let's see which one comes up to us both!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:19 am

I grin as Berry pulls me down. "Alright." I chuckle. The employee opens the cages, encouraging the kittens to come out. I stare down towards the American Shorthair as it startles me. "No way..." I say, shocked as my pupils shrink. The American Shorthair comes dashing towards Berry and I, touching us both before the others. The remaining kittens seem sad as they weren't chosen. "Uh, Berry..." I add, looking towards the cats, "I feel kind of bad now." I examine the miserable faces of the cats, acknowledging them as I smile. "Screw it..." I laugh, "You seem to love kittens, so you take the American Bobtail and the Curl. I'll take this guy for my own dorm. They can visit each other anytime." With this being said, the employee gives me an odd look, though I smile towards Berry lightly. "They have their shots, right?" I ask the employee, only to receive an immediate nod.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:08 am

Berry giggles and picks up the two kittens "yeah they all get homes! Their going to be so happy!" She kisses edo and smiles "thank you edo your so sweet!!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:04 pm

I hug Berry tightly as she kisses me, kissing her back. "You're welcome!" I respond cheerfully, "Treat them well!" With this being said, I buy all three cats. While at the counter, I look to see that they are permitted in the dorms, though WHA takes no responsibility for them or possible troubles they may cause. "Just like I thought." I mutter to myself as we leave, looking back and smiling to Berry as we do so.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Berry smiles and holds onto her kittens "let's go get some toys and stuff!" She runs to the pet store across the street she opens the door. She looks around and smiles "oh edo look at the cute clothes for the kittens and the collars!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:29 am

I laugh softly towards how quickly Berry seems to act around the kittens. Already, we're crossing the street with our new pets in their cages. "Uh...Berry." I mention as we go across the street, "Please don't get clothes. The kittens may not react to it precisely, but they do feel uncomfortable in clothing. I know this because of some stories I remember from relatives." I look down shyly as I say this, wondering what Berry thinks.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:46 am

Berry blinks "well can I get them one dress please? I remember Adam had an old puppy that loved this one dress.. It was a sun dress.. I thought all animals liked at least one piece of clothes.." She seemed confused. She looks at a blue collar with a bell on it. "that's pretty.." She smiles lightly and giggles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum