Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

The special arrow.. (open)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The special arrow.. (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: The special arrow.. (open)

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:54 pm

Berry smiles wide as she looks at the food "whoa!" She blinks and looks at the waitress "fries please.." She looks back at the steak and nods to edos comment. She blinks and looks at him "so you want to know what it's like? Well it's so much fun and you meet so many nice people. The teachers are really cool too.. I think the school is amazing.. It's helped me through some hard times.." She looks at him and blushes lightly "does that help any?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:20 pm

"My teachers were really interesting..." I comment, "The first seemed like a mastermind, while the rest were somewhat similar. Seems the school is not just amazing, but helpful in an infinite amount of ways." My smile widens after saying this, nodding to Berry as her description really helped brighten my mood of this academy. However, the way she speaks makes me wonder how well exactly she knows this school. "Berry, what grade are you, by the way?" I ask curiously, somewhat uncomfortable on the inside to do so.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:09 pm

Berry blinks "well I think am a junior.." She blushes lightly at how she was unsure at what level of schooling she was at. She looks at him "uh why do you ask? Did I say something wrong?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:40 pm

I laugh softly at Berry's response. "No,no! You did nothing wrong! I just found it impolite how I've mentioned what grade I'm in, yet haven't asked you what grade you're in!" The caesar salad and fries arrive as my smile widens. "Oh boy!" I respond with excitement, quickly getting to my caesar salad first. I'm one of those type of eaters that doesn't prefer moving back and forth between the assortment of food I have, but rather eating one at a time. Albeit, it still made me curious how Berry didn't exactly know what grade she was in. Heck, it even worried me that I was in the same situation. Back when I had my application approved, it seemed as though I was accepted on a higher level than usual: a Sophomore. However, I could guarantee the other day that I was taking Freshman-level classes. Even so, I keep that bright smile on my face, lessening the amount of talking I make as I enjoy myself eating.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:25 pm

Berry smiles "ok!" She giggles and looks at the food. She looks at him and smiles "oh cool you eat like me! One thing at a time!" She wiggles excitedly, she starts to eat her steak first. "oh wow this is awesome!!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:33 pm

I laugh softly again as I notice Berry wiggle excitedly. "There's that giddiness again!" I chuckle, smiling brightly towards Berry. I get halfway down my bowl of caesar salad before having to take a sip of my drink. "You know, we never had Cherry Coke where I lived. It was either plain soft drinks, milk, water, or alcoholic drinks. Nothing special." Here I am, talking again. Albeit, I was having a good time, so why rush it? As forgotten beforehand, I place my napkin over my lap, ensuring that no spills will ruin my clothes. There were two, anyways; one for my lap, and the other for my mouth. Using this second napkin, I wipe a bacon bit off my face before asking Berry a question. "Enjoying yourself?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Berry smiles and giggles as she listens to him "wow that's so cool how you remember things about your past!" She blinks and watches him put the napkin in his lap. She copies him and smiles happily "yes am having so much fun! Are you enjoying yourself?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:52 pm

I sigh, then giggle towards Berry's first comment. "What I remember about my past isn't much, you know? Only the most memorable moments remain in my head. Nothing more." I continue eating, finishing my Caesar salad, then proceed to start my steak just before I hear Berry again. "I'm definitely having a good time! You're here, after all!" A strike of embarrassment hits me after my last statement, making me realize that it could easily be interpreted as a flirtatious comment. Albeit, I try to make it sound more friendly than a 'move'.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Berry looks at him "it's still nice to remember.." She giggles lightly and smiles "well am glad your having a good time.." She blushes lightly and finishes her steak. She starts to eat a French fry "this is good.. Would you like to try some?" She tilts her head and looks at him happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:55 pm

I laugh softly as Berry offers me some of her food. "No,no! I'm fine, thanks! Besides, it'd be unfair for me to try your food when all you have to eat off mine is a steak you've already eaten!" With this being said, I drink a good portion of my drink, somewhat clearing my throat before eating my steak. I take one bite of it, then look at the remains in awe. "This is the best steak I've ever had!" I comment.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:40 pm

Berry smiles "well that's fine I like sharing.." She giggles and looks at him "yep the steak here is awesome!" She takes a drink of her tea. She wiggles around "the tea is prefect!" She giggles and smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:48 pm

I sigh, looking at myself as I don't seem as generous as Berry. "Well, if you're gonna offer me some food, there's gotta be something I gotta offer you, right?" I ask curiously, smiling. I think about what I could offer Berry that she hasn't tried already, only to focus on my drink. I point to it. "Wanna try some, Berry?" I ask again, preparing myself to insert another straw. While doing so, a take a few more bites of my steak, reducing it so it's just fat. Just as Berry says her tea is perfect, I can't agree more about my Cherry Coke. Never had I ever tasted a drink so tasty and 'wild' in flavor. I chuckle as I see Berry wiggling again. "You seem to wiggle a lot, Berry. Do you dance?" I wonder.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:42 pm

Berry smiles and giggles "ok if you don't mind.." She gets a French fry ready to give him. She blinks and looks at him "yeah I do dancing is so much fun how did you figure it out?" She blushes lightly and giggles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:55 pm

I grin, taking the french fry, and eating it all in one bite. "Delicious!" I cheer, slipping in an extra straw to my drink as I reward for Berry's generosity. I slowly pass the large glass of Cherry Coke over to Berry so it won't spill, her straw pointing towards her. "Go ahead! Try it!" I smile. After saying this, I hear about Berry's history of dancing. "I figured you dance because you wiggle, shake, spin, and jump around!" I chuckle, "I do agree, though. Dancing is fun!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Berry takes the glass carefully and takes a sip from the straw. She wiggles happily "wow that's good.." She giggles and smiles, she looks at him "thank you for letting me try some.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:04 pm

"You're very welcome!" I smile, politely taking the glass back before finishing the drink off. It seemed weird, however, that the minute I finished my drink, the waitress appeared with my bill. I write my signature in the areas required, then pay in cash before the waitress takes off for the final time. "So, back to dancing..." I mention, "Have you ever danced with someone else?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him. She blushes lightly and looks at the ground. She shakes her head "no I haven't not that I can remember anyway.." She smiles lightly and giggles "have you ever danced with someone before?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:47 pm

"Unfortunately not!" I laugh softly, "I can remember dancing for traditional holidays, but that's about it." As of this moment, I feel myself in an awkward position as I have no other words to speak. Seriously. Not that I'm hiding perverted or inappropriate thoughts, but rather that I can't think of anything to add. Embarrassment is written on my face as I make an awkward stop with my speech.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:00 am

Berry giggles "well am glad to hear that am not the only person who hadn't really danced with someone else." She smiles happily and stands up. She walks over to him and holds out her hand "would you like to go for a walk?" She tilts her head and looks at him sweetly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:45 pm

I smile towards Berry, though I feel sympathy for her. "Well, one day we can dance together, alright?" I offer, smiling brighter than before. I take Berry's hand, using it to get off my seat. "Let's go!" I announce, taking Berry with me as we leave the restaurant.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Berry blushes and smiles "yeah that would be awesome!" She giggles and follows him. "where do you want to go edo?" She smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:41 pm

I think critically after hearing Berry's words. "We've been to the amusement park...a restaurant...the school...I have no idea, honestly." I frown, "What suits you fancy?" I still keep in my mind the fact that Berry is interested in dancing, something that we could do sooner or later, just not now. I blush in embarrassment as my response was not strong.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Berry thinks for a moment as she walks. "hmm where haven't we been?" She taps her chin and snaps her finger after a moment. "how about the mall?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:18 pm

I nod in agreement, unfortunately towards Berry's request. I'm not the shopping type, especially for girl's stuff. However, taking a look at the mall for my own benefit could be a good thing. I smile brightly, dragging Berry with me as we move away from the restaurant

[Let's start this topic in the actual Mall forum]
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 am

Berry smiles "ok!" She giggles happily and follows him.
(ok sounds good to me! You want me to the topic or would you like to?:
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next