Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) Empty What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished)

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:04 am

Berry sighs as she walks through the parking lot. She had just got back from her trip and took a look at the school. A lot of things had changed since the last time she was there. "oh everything is so different I feel like the new kinda all over again.." She sits down on a bench and looks at her schedule "I wonder if I'll even be able to find my classes. She rest her head on her hands and sighs again. She felt so alone.

Last edited by berrysoul on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) Empty Re: What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished)

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Looks like this wasn't my last stop, after all. It was getting towards the end of Day 1, and someone in the library had told me how really wealthy students drive their cars to school- the cars stunning in looks. I bear witness to these thoughts as I see them myself, walking through the parking lot as it seems empty- something to be expected with dormitories standing around the area. Some of the cars were ridiculously parked, some were left open, while others were just plainly messed up when parked. It was indeed a fantastic sight to see. Strolling further, however, I notice this fine young woman sitting on a bench. I smile, seeing that the girl is alone; an opportunity, of course. "Good evening!" I greet as I wave to the woman, hoping to get her attention.

[I just prefer to do First-Person views on my characters here. If you'd prefer me not to, that's fine]
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished) Empty Re: What happened everything changed.. Was I gone that long?!(finished)

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:14 pm

(it's fine it's cool!)
Berry blinks and looks up at the person who had just walked up. She stands up and bows "good evening to you two.."she giggles and smiles at him "am berry.." She looks around then back at him "so what brought you out here?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:26 pm

I laugh softly. "Haha, I'm Edo Nakamura: the guy that you met at the Computer Lab, remember?" I blush as I notice the same girl from before. She seemed much friendlier already than the other female I met back at the dorms. I listen to her asking me why I'm here, only to leave me at a short standstill. "I just came here to check out some cars other students were talking about...though many don't know how to handle them well. What're you doing here, if I may ask?" This question left me in wonder, seeing as no ordinary student would come to a parking lot to sit on a bench? Was she waiting for someone?
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him she smiles happily "hey it is you! Nice to meet you again!" She giggles lightly and smiles warmly "am here because I feel lost..I just got back from a trip and everything is so different I have no idea where anything is.." She blushes lightly and looks at the ground feeling slightly embrassed.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:39 pm

"Nice to meet you too...again!" I chuckle, offering to take Berry's hand. I grin as I just thought of something fun to do. "Here! How about we go grab a bite?" I ask kindly, smiling to Berry in hope that she'll accept my invitation.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Berry looks at him and smiles "sure that sounds like fun.." She giggles and takes his hand. "your really nice.." She holds onto his arm "so where are we going?" She tilts her head and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:53 pm

My smile widens as Berry takes my hand. However, I blush more than before as she compliments me and holds onto my arm. "Well...you deserve my kindness." I grin, "There should be a restaurant just a few blocks away from here!" I still try to process how affectionate this girl's being at the moment. Does she like me?
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:58 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him and blushes she let's go of his are "your not mad are you..am sorry that's how I walk with people.. Is it ok of I hold your arm while we walk?" She looks at him and smiles warmly at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:09 pm

"Mad? Are you kidding?" I laugh softly, patting my arm for Berry to hold onto, "It's all yours!" Seems things were turning out to be quite well today. I got myself a new friend, met a great teacher, and experienced a school like no other for the first time.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Berry smiles happily and grabs his arm "thank you!" She giggles and looks at him "lead the way my friend.." She thinks for a moment "oh I forgot to ask is this your first day? Am just wondering I've been meeting a lot of new people.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:24 pm

"My pleasure!" I reply, smiling warmly and happily. We start walking the first block as I look over to Berry. I was gonna start talking to her first, though it seems she beat me to it. "It is my first day!" I declare gladly, "I'm glad I met someone like you along the way. Trust me. I met a lot of weirdos before seeing you at that Computer Lab. You sure are much more friendly and sane than they are." I laugh softly as I say this, remembering all the crazy times I've already had here.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:32 pm

Berry blinks and giggles "really well am glad we meet too!" She smiles happily, and looks around "I really missed this place it's so pretty.." She smiles and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:40 pm

I place my free hand over the one that Berry uses to hold my arm, showing my gratitude. "Thank you!" I respond before taking my hand off hers. I look in awe as Berry mentions how pretty she thinks this place is. "It really is..." I smile brightly, looking at her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Berry blinks and smiles happily at him "that makes happy to hear.." She giggles and looks around some more. She looks back at him "so are you enjoying the school?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:50 pm

"Yes ma'am!" I reply cheerfully, "Despite all the weirdos, I already know I'm gonna have a great time here!" As I notice Berry looking around, I do too. "Let's have a good time, okay?" I smile
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:54 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him, she smiles happily and nods "yeah let's have lots fun!" She giggles and looks ahead "am glad you like the school.." She holds onto his arm tighter with excitement.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:01 am

I find my a harder grip on my arm as I notice Berry's excitement. With my free hand, I scratch the back of my head as I ask "Can I hug you?" It sounded stupid, though I only knew this girl for a short period of time. I smile warmly at the thought, not showing any embarrassment. "My parents once told me it's always nice to hug your friends."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:06 am

Berry smiles widely and nods her head "yeah of course I love hugs!" She giggles and quickly wraps her arms around him. She hugs him tightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:11 am

I blush heavily as I notice how quickly Berry hugs me. I hug her back, my hug right as well. "Berry, my first friend at Whisper Hallow Academy." I announce, smiling brighter than ever. My blush wears off quickly as I smile. "Feel free to hug me anytime!" I add, repositioning myself so Berry can take ahold of my arm again.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:17 am

Berry smiles happily and giggles, she claps her hands and jumps around. She hugs him again "your awesome!" She laughs happily and holds his arm again. "am glad were friends!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:50 pm

I chuckle as I witness how gleeful the woman beside me has become. I hide great amounts of laughter in my mouth, though some amounts still escape. I admired the fact that I was having such a great day already. Many people in this world do not get that chance. They do not get to be hugged just like I did...twice, in fact. Finally, most people in our world today are insulted more than welcomed, and so seeing a girl so affectionate was much to be thankful for. Very much. "I'm glad you're my friend too!" I smile, "The first one I made here!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:57 pm

Berry giggles and looks at him. "your the first friend I made when I came back!" She smiles and spins around happily. "let's go get some food!" She blinks and remembers something "can we visit my special friend first? I haven't seen him I'm a while and I think he'd like to meet you!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:17 pm

"Looks like we have something in common!" I state, giggling a bit. Berry reminds me that we still haven't gotten food as I notice we've only passed by three blocks; three more to go. However, as I pass by another, I hear her speak about this 'special friend' of hers. "I'd love to meet him! Let's go!" I reply cheerfully. As time past on, I was only becoming more glad that I was being treated so nicely today. It surely was one of the best days I've ever had, and I could only hope that it'd get even better.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:20 pm

Berry smiles and grabs his hand. She pulls him into the park and stops in front of two trees. "this or these are my special friends old man gosho and Mrs.B.." She giggles and spins happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next