Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
When we're together fun is there! (finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

When we're together fun is there! (finished)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When we're together fun is there! (finished) Empty When we're together fun is there! (finished)

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Berry smiles happily and looks at edo. "this will be so much fun!" She holds his hand and runs in. "so what ride do you want to go on first?" She looks atty him and giggles happily.

Last edited by berrysoul on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

When we're together fun is there! (finished) Empty Re: When we're together fun is there! (finished)

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:50 pm

"I have no idea..." I respond, laughing softly, "I mean, I haven't been here before, so I can't tell the best rides from the worst." Albeit, this amusement park was huge. If not accompanied by another person, one could easily get lost in this area. Not only that, but as it was currently nighttime, it was too dark to see every ride. "Why don't we just go on all the rides we see as we pass by them? There are always other days when we can finish this adventure off, right?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

When we're together fun is there! (finished) Empty Re: When we're together fun is there! (finished)

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Berry smiles nods "of course!" She giggles and claps her hands "oh can we go on the spook ride? I've never been able to.. I get to scared.." Looks at him and smiles "would that be ok?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:37 pm

I nod happily as Berry mentions the spooky rides: my favourite. "Of course!" I reply, looking around to see where the first one was. Usually these rides were in buildings, and were very intimidating from the outside. Albeit, there are chances that society has become much greater since then. "So which spooky ride did you wanna go on?" I ask, "This park is so big I could get lost in it."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Berry smiles "it's over here.." She walks up to the building and hides behind edo "am scared.." She looks at the building and shivers.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:18 pm

I laugh as I can feel Berry shivering. She is holding my hand, after all. I intertwine my fingers with hers. "It's okay!" I smile, speaking indirectly, "Just stay with me, and everything will be fine. Okay, Berry?" I hug Berry briefly and kiss her head. "Let's have some fun, Berry!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:34 pm

Berry smiles and looks at him "ok thank you!" She giggles and holds onto his shirt "could you uh go first?" She looks at him and blushes lightly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:07 pm

"Alright!" I reply cheerfully, chuckling as I feel Berry grab onto my shirt. This spooky ride in particular seems to be none other than a haunted house, a place I go into with ease. The lights immediately shut off as they notice people enter, mirrors encircling the first part of the "tour." I look carefully at one before a knife strikes swiftly at it and breaks it into bits. "Are you okay, Berry?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 pm

Berry screams and holds onto him. She looks at him "am..am ok...uh how..how about you?" She smiles slightly at him. She looks around and moves closer to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:23 pm

I hear Berry scream which forces me to bear my laughter. Laughing at such a thing is considering mocking, after all. She seems creeped out. "Just imagine something funny or embarrassing about the things you see, Berry. Perhaps there being nothing at all." I suggest. I look back to her, smiling to indicate that I feel alright and completely comfortable. We continue walking as, from the inside of a closet, a witch's face pops out before sliding itself back in, shutting the closet with it. "At the end of the day, what makes these rides fun is that you don't expect these things to happen, but they do. In order to have fun though, you need to at least have enough courage to enjoy the ride. Isn't that right, Berry?" We reach a corridor as the lights quickly turn back on for a second. "Ready for the next part?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Berry smiles and holds onto his shirt tighter when the witch pops out. She giggles nervously and looks at him. She nods and smiles at him. "I wonder what's going to happen here..." She smiles "am ready as long as your here.." She giggles softly and looks around.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:07 pm

"Good!" I respond happily, hugging Berry, "It's just a matter of time before this will all become a piece of cake!" I can feel Berry holding me tighter as I say "Get ready..." What startles me is the fact that I can see an "EXIT" sign so soon. "Oh boy" I think to myself before the lights turn off again. From all sides, even underneath us, scary faces appear, screaming as the sound of gunshots are heard all around the house, the mirrors behind us shattering to bits. I try to contain my laughter, though I wonder how Berry feels.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Berry hides her face and covers her ears. She shivers lightly but tries to laugh. She giggles awkwardly keeping her face hidden. She giggles more and peeks around.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

I sigh, knowing that Berry is still frightened by her surroundings. "You know, I never said you can't be scared." I confirm, smiling, "You just gotta know that these things aren't real, that's all. Even I was startled at some points, you know? Especially when all those faces appeared." The lights turn on again, and this time for good as I see everyone making their way out of the building. "See? Wasn't so hard now, was it?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:25 pm

Berry blinks and giggles "it was fun though.. Thank you for trying to make me feel better.." She blushes "well the reason why I wanted to come here was to over come my fears but I don't think I did good.." She giggles and smiles at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:29 pm

"I can tell you this..." I begin, "Overcoming your fears isn't a one-step process. It takes time. And no, you don't always need to do so by coming to rides like this. You can do just by thinking of your fears, or even pretending to talk to one of them face-to-face." I can see Berry smile towards me as we leave the building. "So, are there more rides you wanna do?" I ask curiously.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 pm

Berry blinks and thinks "what do you want to ride?" She looks at him and giggles happily. "it's your turn to choose." She smiles and holds his arm happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:48 pm

I sigh as I knew such an answer was coming for me. It's how most casual conversations were nowadays anyway; you then me, or vice versa. "Haha, you're too nice." I comment, "However, this is your night. You decide what we do." I feel Berry hold my arm again, bringing that good old tradition of hers back. "It's my first day here, after all, and I need someone used to the place to guide me around!" With this, I wink to Berry, awaiting an answer from her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Berry blushes and smiles "oh right.. I forgot I feel like I've known you forever!" She giggles and thinks for a moment. "let's go on the ferris wheel!" She smiles happily and wiggles excitedly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 am

"Forever, huh?" I smile, "Well, that's possible...at least in my opinion." My smile widens as Berry mentions a Ferris Wheel. "A Ferris Wheel, huh? It sure has been a while since I've been on one of those." I comment. I notice Berry wiggling now as I laugh softly. "First you were giddy, now you seem jumpy. You sure are interesting, Berry!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:07 am

Berry giggles and blushes "I get that alot.." She smiles "your interesting too!" She spins and grabs his hand "the ferris wheel is this way!" She giggles and pulls him to it. "ta-Da!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:13 am

My jaw drops in awe as I see the Ferris Wheel. "Amazing!" I comment before looking at the sign before it. "Only five minutes left before it shuts down! Let's get to the front quickly, Berry!" The awe I see through the Ferris Wheel unfortunately has me miss Berry's opinion of me as, by using her hand, I rush us to the entrance, then enter one of the 'booths' (not sure what they're called) to enter.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:28 am

Berry blinks and blushes deeply as she gets pulled. She sits down across from edo and looks around amazed. "this is so cool!" She giggles and smiles at him warmly. "this is fun.. Am glad we get to enjoy it together. " she looks out the window as the ferris wheel moves.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:54 am

"I'm glad we're here too." I comment, also looking around. "You can see the whole academy from here!" I add in a cheerful tone, pointing to where the school is as we move up. "We need to have more fun times like this." I smile, "Hopefully your memory of this place is returning."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:53 am

Berry giggles "yeah but I think I'll still get lost.." She smiles lightly and looks at the academy. "it's so pretty.." She smiles happily and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next