Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Portions for Kittens part 2

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Portions for Kittens part 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Portions for Kittens part 2

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:40 pm

*cheeks sting momentarily* ...a-any...? *looks up from her spot on the ground: afraid to know just how much information the headmaster has about her*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:55 pm

*knows she NEEDS this contract to pay for tuition* i-i'll be good.. i swear. *stands with hesitation and bows to her boss* ... please forgive me- i promise i'll let out any instincts- anything- i promise.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:17 pm

"good girl" Hiro says, not really knowing about her financial situation. Had he known, he would have not been likely to point out the tuition she would have to pay. He was not the biggest fan of using finances for leverages.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:19 pm

*blushes a bit: feeling warm and happy at being called 'good'* ... i uhm.. the collar- y-you won't make me wear a leash... right..? *tugs at the lock: nervous* ... i mean.. i-i dont.. mind but... in public... i just would rather not..
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:54 pm

"There will be times in private where I do lead you around by a leash my kitten, however, i will never take you out in public dressed as you are, on or off a leash" Hiro says as he finishes his drink. Leaving it there, he motions for Nao to near him "I will always take care of you Mari, there will be times when it may seem like i am out for my own interests, but everything i do is to help you the best I can".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:03 pm

own.. interests..? a-anyways, i should thank you- you're even giving me a job- a-and its something i can do right.... thank you for this chance.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Smiling, Hiro reaches out and lightly pets the head of his newest employee; lightly scratching around her ears; "You are most welcome Mari; would you like some more milk or something else to drink? You looked rather happy lapping up your drink."
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 pm

*embarrassed, nuzzles the hand out of instinct* ... well um... im.. a bit full- but um....may i ask if i could start cleaning anything? i-i'd like to know what i'll be doing - o-or at least a chance to understand now that i'll be in this room for long periods of time... a-any suggestions sir?
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:34 pm

Feeling her nuzzle his hand, he looks around the room, figuring that this would be the longest to take care of, maybe a few hours, the rest he cleaned almost to an OCD level daily. "You may look around Mari, though nothing really needs to be cleaned past the bottle I just set down". Looking at the militaristic cleanliness and attention to detail, he looks back at the freshman he is petting and says "you are expected to keep my dorm at this level of clean. Attention to detail is very important, not just in this job, but in life too."
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:42 pm

then um.. i-im not missing any details- am i? *nervously mews* i've been good right-? i promise- name anything and i'll do what i can. i want to be a good student. - so um.. anything. ok? *looks hopefully up at the headmaster*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:57 pm

"as of yet, no you have not missed anything, however, once a week, I shall randomly inspect your work to make sure it meets my standards. I will inspect every inch of the room I choose to inspect and if anything is not to my liking, I shall be forced to provide a learning experience to help you learn and improve" Hiro says as he picks up the bottle and holds it out for Nao to throw away "at the moment, the most i can ask is for you to detail each of your instincts so I may understand them and hold you to them.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:41 am

um.. i-im afraid i don't fully understand them myself but... if... you're fine with it, i suppose i can explore them here... i-in safety... *feeling a bit of trust* ... i mean... a-as long as.. there's no catnip.... i should be ok.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 pm

Nodding his head as he listens to the student, he smiles at her saying "I can only imagine; however, I shall never strive to abuse your instincts or use them as a means to abuse you. You Nao are my student and I am only here to assist you".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:39 pm

*blushes softly and smiles: feeling trust fully for the first time* - Thank you- i'm grateful for the kindness- and.. i feel like i can trust you- w-with anything- so.. um.. anything you ever want me to do, i swear i'll do it- no matter what- I want to be a good maid and student- *feeling all fuzzy inside* s-so thank you headmaster.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:06 pm

Watches as for the first time he gets a true smiles to spread across the beautiful face of his student, the headmaster says "please do not call me headmaster here, out there yes, but here I am your boss not your teacher; Sir or another term of respect is appreciated, but headmaster seems inappropriate to me." Wondering where tings will go, he looks at how the uniform falls on her body and continues to ask "I know you mentioned that you did not want a leash in public, but in private, would you like one?"
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:37 pm

*hesitant to admit it, but nods* ... its.. kind of nice knowing someone could lead me wherever they need me most- a-and i trust you not to take advantage of that.. so um.. i-i suppose it wouldn't be an awful thing.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:36 am

Thinking whether or not share the fact that there is a leash that goes with her collar, figuring he might as well, he says "Well then Mari, you might be pleased to learn that there is a leash that goes with your collar". Standing up, he motions for her to crawl after him, leading her to a closet. Opening it up to reveal various lengths of rope and a few other items. Pulling out the leash, he closes the closet saying "here it is".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 pm

*looks uncertainly at the leash from her spot on the ground: not recognizing some of the implements in the closet, but knowing better than to ask* ... so um.. sir... a-as your pet, am i allowed to um.. maybe.. find.. someone i could connect with-? *looks at the ground: blushing nervously*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2