Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Starting a new part of life I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Starting a new part of life

2 posters

Go down

Starting a new part of life Empty Starting a new part of life

Post by Super Sonico Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:55 pm

- Sonico walks through the halls with her kitten and pulling a large suitcase with her along with carrying many bags on her shoulders arms, and wrists. She stops many times to look at things that she never saw before or to pick up something she dropped. Although she has mixed feelings of shyness, anxiousness,and happiness on her first day of school in a long time,she is having a hard time with carrying all of her things. As she wonders about this without paying attention to how she is walking, accidentally trips making everything fall over covering the floor with many bags and one large suitcase. Hearing the load noise all the bags falling made, she looked up and down the hallway to make sure no one was there. After sighing in relief knowing no one came,  she picks everything up. she stands up slightly dizzy from the fall and looks around wondering whether she was in the right place or not. Not wanting to bother/ cause anyone or attract attention to herself, she tries to walk quickly down the hallway through blurred vision and while slightly stumbling with her kitten beside her.-
Super Sonico
Super Sonico
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Starting a new part of life Empty Re: Starting a new part of life

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Day 1: Some time after school. I had noticed in previous times men who wished to know what the female fraction of this school was like. No, they were not perverts. No, they did not want to see "everything a woman could offer." All they wished to see was the general concept as to if the female dorms were any different from the male's. On behalf of these men this evening, I wished to see for myself. It wasn't just male friends I wanted to make, anyways. A bright future: a wonderful girlfriend (or wife), a good job, great marks, and achievements that I would be recognized for this school. Not so bad when you think about it, huh? Either way, I continued to stroll down the area with ease. I sighed along the way, undecided on what to do. "Is it even enlisted in the rules that I'm allowed here?" I ask myself. Well, if there were rules forbidding this, I suppose I could just challenge the district on their prejudice laws. As long as I don't do anything against my kind and caring nature, everything should be alright, right? As I walk past some dorms, I notice women stare me down. "Hi! I'm Edo Naka--" These women were definitely not treating me as though I should be welcomed here. With a poor face, I just look up at the sky and think.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Sonico Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:03 pm

- Super Sonico continues walking through the halls that were becoming blurrier each minute. Although she knew she should rest she has to get to her room first. With each step she notices that it's hard to keep walking without people noticing her condition. She speeds up slightly trying to keep walking, feeling heavier and heavier each second. Finally she stopped to look around feeling light headed, dizzy, and hot trying to see where she was going through her blurred eyes. She turns a corner that is seemingly empty wondering whether her room is this way, starts to walk down the hall slightly unsteadily-
Super Sonico
Super Sonico
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:12 pm

As I finish thinking, I direct my attention back to the hall. Oh right, I forgot. I'm still on the first floor. Looking on a map I once created of the school, I realize there are still several corners to this floor until one can see stairs or at least something that will ascend them to the next floor. "Looks like this school really is meant to explore your surroundings." I think aloud. I proceed slowly, looking through some windows as I notice some really dark themes, girly themes, and sporty themes to certain rooms. "Everyone's so unique here!" I think cheerfully. I almost bump into the nearest corner as my attention is no longer focused on the hall. I regain myself, however, as I look over. Some lady seems to walk unsteadily as I proceed quicker. If you ask why, it is because I've seen events relevant to this, and all of them have resulted in loss of consciousness. "A-Are you okay?" I shout to the woman, somewhat worried. I make no further action after this, wondering who the heck she is, and why she is acting this way. Drunk? High? Handicapped? Who knows?
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Sonico Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:19 pm

- Super Sonico startled drops all of her bags including her suitcase and turns around quickly, too quickly that head was spinning- - Not knowing who this figure is proceeds with caution to speak to him- u-um.....h-hi... - remembering her bags picks them all up in a rather slow pace then bows at the figure continuing to walk rather slowly-
Super Sonico
Super Sonico
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:25 pm

I feel uncomfortable watching the unsteady woman react to me so oddly. "Edo Nakamura: Freshman." I state quickly as I notice the lady move at a rather swift pace. It started off slow, though I was too surprised to say anything beforehand. I witness the girl move away as I feel sorry; both towards her and myself. "Umm..." I add sluggishly, watching the lady proceed elsewhere.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Sonico Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:35 pm

-Not talking to someone in a very long time- especially a boy made her nervous as what to say back. Not wanting to seem impolite....or anti-social she decided to say something back.... but she just didn't know what- - she then stopped walking and turned around nervously... then thought that she should just introduce herself...-- staring down at her shoes she said quietly- e-etto.....i-i'm...Super...S-Sonico...etto...i'm...a..freshman...t-too... - bows nervously not knowing what to expect-
Super Sonico
Super Sonico
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:27 pm

I smile as the unsteady lady manages to turn around. Although somewhat scared as I see her stop, I try and take the situation with ease. I could tell the woman was a little timid by the way she spoke. "Super...Sonico?" I respond, trying to confirm those two words in my head, "What a cool name!" I was going to ask her how she was, though do to her seemingly shy figure, I want to assure I'm not being too straightforward with her, and so I await a response instead.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Sonico Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:33 pm

- Super Sonico continues looking at her feet trying to hide her slightly blushing face, then after the blush started to disappear ( although her face is still red) she quietly said something back- um....t-thank...you...
Super Sonico
Super Sonico
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down