Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

Post by Kira Yagami Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:33 pm

Kira laughs and says "Those who talk first generally come last, just keep that in mind when you are trying to figure out how I knew you would screw up ". If in fact he does win Kira is very tempted to ask for a kiss, but had already decided against it . He in fact decided to ask her to stay another night, except this time it would involve a dinner cooked by him and them to watch a movie together.

Smiling at the thought Kira pulls out the lid to the pot she would have to use to boil the pasta and leaves it in plain view for her to see. He knew that if she put it on, the water would be under pressure due to the water vapor being pushed down on it and the water would be forced up. The eventual effect would be the water boiling over, preventing the pasta from being properly cooked.

Going to sit and observe her actions, he could not help but be drawn to her body every so often, his eyes glues to her ass or chest, only to be broken away by a sound or a slight flash from the stove. The preparation is always the most boring part of cooking, once you get past it, it gets fun Kira says as he waits for her to get all set up and start actually cooking.

Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:16 am

"We'll see about that Yagami." She stated confidently even though she was just a tad bit nervous. Izumi walked over to the pot that they were going to be used and carefully dropped, or rather slipped the pasta in before covering it with the lid.

"Right. What do we do while we let the pasta cook?" She asked as she turned to him watching her.

A faint blush crossed her cheeks as she realized that he had been watching her the entire time.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:39 am

Realizing that she had fell into his trap almost immediately, Kira looks at her face and sees her blush and realizes that not only is she very beautiful, but she is also incredibly cute, the rose color on her cheeks makes Kira smile even more. well, I suggest you melt the cheese and start the cheese sauce, it might take a little while since it has to be proportional to the amount of pasta you just put into the pot Kira says as he stands up to grab the cheese block from the fridge.

Laying it on the counter, he goes back to sitting down and watches and waits.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:45 am

Izumi stiffly nodded and tried to not think about him watching her. Of course it was natural for Kira to watch her. This was a lesson after all, and he needed to see what she was doing wrong and how she was handling it. Nodding to herself at that belief, Izumi took the block of cheese and placed it on a cutting board.

Quietly, she concentrated on cutting them into smaller and even pieces. As Izumi's mind drifted off a little, she lightly nicked her index finer. Yelping in pain Izumi automatically brought her finger to her mouth and softly sucked on it.

Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:54 am

Hearing Izumi yelp, Kira jumps to his feet and rushes over to her, taking about three steps before he reaches her and catches a glimpse of her finger as she puts it to her mouth and starts to suckle on it. Finding it strangely erotic he grabs the knife and walks over to the sink and washes it, scrubbing hard with the sponge, then he dips it into a cup filled with hydrogen peroxide to sanitize it. Washing it again, Kira says "well Umi, looks like I win".

Walking back towards the table, he places the knife back down then grabs a band-aid from a nearby box and gently pulls her hand from her mouth and wraps it with the band-aid, making it just tight enough to not get in the way, and loose enough that it will not become uncomfortable for her dureing other activities. He then kisses her cheek, just to bug her and says "Looks like you will be staying another night here, not that I would really let you leave until I knew for sure you were safe".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:24 am

She grimaced at the bitter taste of her blood. Even though it was only a few drops, Izumi could feel its weird texture - a thick type of liquid - spreading about in her tongue. Her taste buds, she was sure of it, shivered as the blood brushed and dispersed among them. Her eyes followed Kira as he took the knife, washed it in both soap and hydrogen peroxide before putting it back on the counter.

Then she pouted through her finger as he declared victory. That wasn't fair. It was only a small mistake. Izumi sighed as she let Kira take care of her little wound. And before she could do anything Kira kissed her cheek - for the second time! Izumi wanted to slap herself for letting her guard down, but simply sighed as she resigned to his wish.

"Fine," she mumbled before finishing off cutting the cheese (though she did throw away the one she had contaminated).

"I'll probably have to stay here for a few more days so it doesn't really matter." Izumi blushed, again, lightly as she tried to downplay his wish with her half and half lie/truth.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:53 am

Standing a little closer to her, and diagonally behind her, Kira could look both at what she was doing, and have a better view of her rather attractive body. Making sure she was cutting the cheese right and keeping a safe distance between he finger and her blade, his eyes wander up to her face, and her beautiful lips and hair. "Well then, if you are going to be staying a while, I guess we should go and grab your stuff from your room " He says as he hears the hiss of the water boiling over and out of the lid covered pot. He quickly pulls the pot ff of the heat and the lid off the top of the pot, setting it aside as he quickly stirs the waters so the bubbles have no room to form (much like why you use etched glass when you heat water in the microwave) and then places it back onto the heat.

"So since that is mistake number two, what should you do a a penalty he postulates out loud as he thinks, his eyes traveling to her ass before they return to her face and her beautiful lips.Remembering their brief kiss earlier Kira lets a small smile creep across his face. It then dawns on him and he says " since I like the idea of you helping around the dorm, you can help clean it up after we get back, but since that would be extremely easy...". As he spoke to her he pointed out how clean it was, he says " you have to do it on your hands and knees". He hoped his request would not come across as creepy, but rather as a slightly humorous joke between two semifriends.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:51 pm

"Mmm... Yeah. Before dinner then?" Izumi suggested as she put the blocks of cheese into a smaller pot and left that one open lidded so she could keep track of it. Then she winced as Kira pointed out her second mistake - the overflowing pot of pasta.

An embarrassed flush came over her as another punishment was given out. She had to clean up his room on her hands and knees? Izumi gave him a glare. That was probably one of his tactics to show her that he was superior than she. Fuming at her naive thinking that he was different from every other arrogant male, Izumi huffed but conceded. It had been her mistake after all.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:46 am

Chuckling at her huff Kira says "it is not out of a need to feel superior I added the on your knees bit, but really if you take a look, if you were to do it standing up it would take about five minutes, but this way it is slightly drawn out ". He then places the pasta back onto the burner to continue cooking, then goes back to sit down as he thinks about how best to finish his newest form. He then glances at his bed and realizes that it has yet to be made.

Standing up, he strolls over to the bed and remembers how not to long ago he had seen Izumi's bare body. Feeling part of him grow, he shifts his mind to something pretty disgusting while he makes his bed, catching a slight whiff of her scent. Smiling as he worked, he finished by pulling the comforter over the sheets and pulled it till it was wrinkle free.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:07 pm

She whipped around in shock as he practically stated out her thoughts on the purpose of her punishment. Her mouth was slightly open in a sort of fish-like appearance. How did he figure? Izumi turned away from him once Kira settled the pasta back onto the stove and continued to melt the cheese, which was almost done.

"W-Whatever."

The sounds of sheets being moved around told Izumi that Kira was currently fixing up his bed. Glad that he was currently preoccupied she wondered briefly what to get him for his birthday. While she simmered on ideas that centered around martial arts, Izumi turned off the stove for the melted cheese and placed it on a non-used stove to cool down. She absently stared at the pot of cooking pasta (stirring occasionally) as her mind settled on something cheap for Kira's present.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:01 pm

Feeling that he had made his bed to an adequate standard, he then pulls for some last minute touches, straightening pillows and adjusting the bed skirt. As soon as he had finished the rather pointless task, he walks over to his speaker system and hits a button with a grey etched arrow that pointed towards the ceiling on it. Pressing the button, a slight click can be heard before the whir of the parts push out a disk tray. Looking to the side he glances at his Cd collection and pulls out one with a slight bit of dust on it. The cover of the CD was rather simple design that seemed to hols a pretty heavy effect. It was a picture of the earth and behind it is a blackened sun. On the image, covering a bit of the top is the world famous Aerosmith logo, and near the bottom is the logo for the movie Armageddon.

Pulling the CD out, Kira places it on the tray and presses the close button and then a symphonic melody can be heard, the intro for "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" plays. Singing along with Steven Tyler, he starts to move around the room in a mixture of what seems to be dance moves and martial arts strikes. Each move timed with the beat, and all of the m seeming to match the love in the song.

Flowing into the Kitchen Kira looks at the cheese, then takes a small whiff and lightly pushes Izumi's hand (the one holding the handle) so the pot slides off the burner and then turns it off. The pasta should be done by now, the rest of this is like making easy mac, stir in the the cheese sauce.

Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Izumi blinked and came back to reality at the sound of music playing. It was an old song, but she loved it and began to hum to it just as Kira sang with it (despite his bad singing). A smile drew upon her lips as she stirred the pasta clockwise and then counter clockwise to separate the noodles from each other. Before she knew it Izumi heard a sharp rustling (if that was possible) in the background, and was too late to react when Kira came from out of no where and helped her get the pot off the burner.

"Okay," Izumi said as she went to the sink and got the strainer ready before taking the pot (hands safely guarded by oven mittens) and slowly pouring its contents in. Hot steam rose and blocked her vision and even stinging her eyes a bit from the heat, but that didn't stop her from dumping the rest in.

"So, we'll just sorta rinse this and then mix it altogether right?
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:11 pm

"Well Umi, looks like you got something right, I guess you get to have your request fulfilled" Kira says with a laugh as he picks up a rather long, pointy, and sharp knife from the table. Not really thinking about it he weighs out the center of gravity and tosses it up and letting it flip, catching it by the handle, barely moving his hand. Doing this over and over again, he soon lets it do two and three flips, always catching it by the handle, only moving his hand an inch or two.

Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:24 pm

Izumi perked up when Kira said she could have a request. In her mind she did a little fist pump, but deflated quickly when she realized she had nothing to ask for. To give herself some time to think Izumi went off and began to mix the pasta and cheese in large bowl.

Then she suddenly stopped mixing as a thought hit her. Whipping around with the wooden spoon Izumi glared at him, "Are you surprised that I got something right?"

She waved the utensil at him, causing some of the cheese to fly at him and splatter across his shoulder, chest, and face.

"And put that knife down! You'll hurt yourself."

Her lips were pressed into a thin frown, and her hand was on her hip. And just for a brief second she pictured herself licking the cheese off of Kira. Squeaking at the image Izumi immediately turned around and finished off the mixing.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Kira chuckles as she berates him for tossing the knife leisurely, with what seemed like disregard for the safety and health of his dominant right hand. Catching it by the handle, Kira then tosses it into a cutting board as he felt the scalding hot cheese onto his face and shoulder. Quickly he wipes it off of his person, and licks it off his finger, slightly singeing his tongue. While the cheese did redden his tan skin, it did not burn him and any trace of it would be gone in about twenty minutes.

He snickered slightly as he walked to a cabinet and pulled down two of bowls and sets them down near the pseudo-chef so that she could serve the food a bit easier. pulling out a pasta fork and lays it down next to the bowls. He then goes and grabs two glasses and lays them on the table. Then he opens the fridge and pulls out a jug of homemade sweet tea.

Pouring it into the cups, the sound of the ice and liquid hitting the cups can be heard, over the sound of the cooking food, or at least until Kira opens his mouth. " I will cash in my last request the day of my birthday Umi, but I should tell you that you may want to wear a bikini under your clothes that day" He says as he walks back into the kitchen and grabs two forks and napkins, laying them in their appropriate areas.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:41 pm

A hollow sound of thwack sounded off in the kitchen. The knife vibrated a little before settling still as it stood on the thick block of the cutting board. Izumi's body reflexively tensed and then ducked slightly at the sound before minutely relaxing and turning to Kira with a slight frown marring her pink, slightly reddish, lips. Didn't he know that playing around with knives was dangerous?

Izumi clicked her tongue in annoyance and decided to not lecture him on his haphazard tendencies. Once Kira was done setting up the table Izumi placed the large bowl of pasta in the middle of the table. All in all it looked pretty good for a lunch meal. Just as Kira was pouring the drinks, sweet tea it looked like, into cups Izumi took a seat and began to serve out the pasta.

"How do you know I wear a bikini?" Then she shook her head when Kira gave her a confused stare. Apparently all guys thought that girls usually wore two-piece swimsuits, which, surprisingly, was somewhat true. "Nevermind. I'll just go with it."

Kira merely shrugged after setting down the jug and sitting across from Izumi. She wanted to ask more, but her stomach decided to interrupt her in favor of eating first. Grabbing the forks they both clapped their hands and said in unison...

"Ittadakimasu!"

Once she savored the first bite of her pasta Izumi glanced at Kira and said, "My request, by the way, is that you cook me dinner."

Kira laughed a little, shaking his head. He had thought she would require him to go back on the couch or something along the lines of not getting near her person. But instead she asked for dinner!

"Sure thing, Umi."
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3