Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:32 am

Izumi yawned as she snuggled into the pillow, smelling faintly of vanilla. Vaguely, she thought it was an odd scent for a guy like him to use on his bedding, but it was none of her business. For a moment she tensed as the other end of the bed sunk under his weight before leveling out again.

"Yeah, whatever. Night," Izumi replied before drifting off to sleep.

She shifted lightly as she dreamed. In her dream Izumi was carefully packing up her things and making her way towards the entrance of the school, where Kira was waiting. It seemed odd to her that he would be waiting, but she simply smiled at the thought as she walked down the hallway. But then the lights went out and it was dark.

Nervously she gripped the string of her back tighter before turning around and facing the Creeper. Izumi screamed and tried to run away, but her escape route was blocked by mysterious shadows that resembled the Creeper.

Outside her dream (or nightmare) Izumi had thoroughly gone through her pillow wall. She kept moving, twisting, turning, and shifting closer to Kira's body until she could feel the heat radiate from him. Izumi moved closer until their skins were touching. But that didn't stop her from shivering in fright as she continued to journey through her dream.

Last edited by Izumi Yamanaka on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

No Rest For The Wicked [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Rest For The Wicked [closed]

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:57 am

Sleeping, Kira dreams of living in a farm somewhere and herding sheep towards a farm house. As the sheep run toward an old wooden gate that is covered in ivy and moss, he watches a bolt of lightening fall from the sky, striking the ground, leaving a huge crator of embers. As a downy wind flows by, the embers slowly heat up, and out from the fire steps a man who looks similar to Kira, only several years older. In each of the man's hands is a black leather leash, one being only three feet long, the other being six. At the end of the longer leash was his little sister Liz, at the end of the other is Izumi, both nude.

Leaving his flock Kira rushes forward and draws a knife from the air and stabs the man in the groin and throat several times. As the man laid bleeding out at his feet Kira stands holding Izumi, kissing her over and over again.

In the physical world, Kira lay in his bed unmoving, though letting out small angry noises, but as his body feels the warmth of Izumi on his skin, he quits and unknowingly wraps his hands around her, pulling her in tight, his head resting against hers, his legs touching hers, and most of all, his chest pressed up against her.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Feeling the warm and protective arms around her, Izumi sighed contently and relaxed as if just being near Kira drove away her nightmare. She snuggled closer into his body and smiled as Kira's scent flowed around her. He was something familiar Izumi could hold onto during her troubled sleep.

------- M O R N I N G -------

Izumi shifted in Kira's arms, but didn't wake until she heard something or someone breathing very close to her. She groggily blinked her eyes open, even going as far as to rub them with a numbed hand. Instantly, her body stiffened as Izumi realized whose arms she was in. Closing her eyes Izumi tried to go back to sleep, or at least feign it; not wanting to believe that her wall of pillows didn't work.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:28 pm

Waking up slowly, Kira feels the warmth of another on his body against his, instinctively he kisses the second person's neck and then pulls away once he realizes who it is. Quickly pulling his lips away, hoping that she had not felt what he had just done. Quietly, he slips his arms from around her and rolled onto his back, a goofy smile on his lips as he realizes he had just shared a bed with a girl he wanted to be with, not just screw. Sliding up so he is sitting Kira looks at Izumi and then crawls over her, careful not to touch her.

Walking into the Kitchen Kira turns on the range and pulls out a pan and places it on the stove top. Then he pulls out a bin filled with powder, and then pulls out the milk. Pulling down a bowl he mixes the powder and milk to make his pancake batter. Once the pan was heated up enough, Kira walks to the fridge and butters up the pan, and then starts to cook the pancakes, all the while running through the movements of all of his forms and all of his kick boxing sets.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Izumi forced herself to stay calm and continue to fake being asleep once she felt him move. Her body, though, went crazy as she felt his lips on her neck. Hoping that he hadn't been looking at her, Izumi bit her bottom lip to stop from moaning. Her eyes remained tightly closed as he moved over her and off the bed.

Hearing him move around the kitchen, Izumi let out a relieved breath before rubbing her face with both hands. What the hell just happened? Izumi asked herself, groaning as her skin prickled when she remembered how his lips kissed her skin.

Determined not to think about it Izumi crawled out of bed and entered the kitchen. She quietly sat on a chair and leaned on her arms as she unknowingly followed Kira's movement.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:56 pm

In Kira's seemingly chaotic movement, he never missed a beat, always flipping the pancakes at just the right time, and pulling them off as soon as the were nice and fluffy. walking over to a cupboard, he pulls out another pan and has the stove heat it up, placing some bacon and sausage on it, Kira starts to cook both at the same time, a skill he gained from all the early morning he had. The sound of sizzling bacon and cooked pancakes wafted throughout the dorm.

As the last of the pancake batter has been turned into pancakes, and the breakfast meats had been made edible, Kira brings the plates they were set to cool in to the table, then pulls out two more plates and syrup. Laying one in front of Izumi. Grabbing a fork from the basket in the center of the table, Kira starts to eat.

realizing he had forgotten drinks he glances at Izumi and asks "would you like coffee, milk, tea, juice, soda, or something else to drink?".
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:01 pm

A smile crept onto her lips as she observed Kira working around in the kitchen. And most random thought passed through her head: He would make an excellent husband with those skills. After he placed the plate of food before her, Izumi rubbed her face again; one side of Kira's shirt slipping over and showing her bare shoulder. She was not thinking about something like that.

"Thanks," Izumi mumbled miserably before taking a bit out of the pancakes, which she pretty much drowned in syrup. "And orange juice is fine."
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 pm

"Then orange juice it is" Kira says as he slips out of his chair and walks towards the fridge, walking back Kira notices her bare shoulder and smiles slightly motioning for her to pull up the sleeve. Pulling two glasses from the center of the table, he pours two glasses filled with orange juice. Placing the glass right in front of her, Kira then takes his and sits down. Taking a sip, he asks did you sleep well? It seemed last night you had a pretty bad dream".

looking briefly down at his hands, Kira sees blood all over them, gasping slightly, he blinks and his hands are back to normal. Slightly shaken, Kira pours syrup all over his pancakes and starts to eat them, waiting for a response.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:11 pm

Izumi hummed her thanks as Kira placed her drink in front of her. She began to cut her pancake into pizza-like shapes before stabbing a slice, rolling it into a cylindrical shape, and then popping it into her mouth. The taste was absolutely delicious and the texture wasn't bad either. She was right. He would make a good husband, though, if not then maybe a good cook.

"Yeah, I slept alright," Izumi said before trying to keep his shirt from falling off her shoulder. After a few tries, the shirt just kept slipping and that caused her to frown a bit.

"Your shirt is a bit too big," she commented lightly before raising an eyebrow at his small gasp. "You okay there, Yagami?"
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Looking up at Izumi from his hand he says "Yeah, I am great; I just realized that it is a week till my birthday". While this is in fact true, Kira had never really cared for his birthday. To most people he usually says "happy birthday, how does it feel to be one year closer to death?".

Looking at the shirt he had lent Izumi, he chuckles and gets up from his seat and walks to his dresser and pulls out a black shirt and tosses it to the feminine beauty at his kitchen table. "it is form to fit, so you should not have the same problem" Kira says, slightly hoping she would forget her lack of a bra and change right in front of him, and give him a bit of a show.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Izumi easily caught the black shirt with a single hand. She nodded in thanks before leaving to go to the bathroom where she pulled off the long shirt. Her eyes landed on her dirty clothes that she had discarded last night. Idly Izumi wondered if she should just re-use her bra again, but shook her head. No way as she going to put on un-washed clothing. Sighing in resignation Izumi pulled on the black shirt before picking up her clothes and then stuffing them in her bag.

When she entered the kitchen, Izumi asked, "So what are you gunna do 'bout your birthday?"

The shirt had fit her quite well. It wasn't too tight (except for the chest area - that was unavoidable since the shirt was made for a guy, not a well-endowed girl) and was actually still a bit loose, but she liked it. Once she was seated again Izumi crossed her legs under the table before taking another pancake. God, these were so delicious!
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:15 pm

Seeing Izumi in his favorite shirt, Kira smiles slightly and sits down, thinking about what he is going to do on his birthday. Realizing it would be the same thing he does every other day of the year. Kira sighs slightly and says "Absolutely nothing, I hate birthdays, they are pointless and they only really serve to remind us that we all are on the road to death ".

Sitting back down, Kira takes a bite of his food and washes it down with the last of his orange juice. Putting his empty cup down, Kira grabs the last pancake and drenches it in maple syrup and then cuts into it with the side of his fork. Putting the the piece in his mouth, Kira's eyes slowly drift down her body to her busty chest, accented by the tight shirt. Trying to pull his eyes back to hers, he says "I hope you know that you can come over any time you want Umi". Looking into Izumi's enchanting purpleish-blue eyes, Kira briefly looses himself and starts thinking out loud, saying "you are beautiful...er have beautiful eyes....I am not going to save this am I?" sounding kind of flustered, realizing he can not save himself from embarrassment.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:50 pm

"Nothing? Like... nothing-nothing?" Izumi asked, surprised. Then again, she came from a very happy family that loved to celebrate anything they deemed worthy to celebrate about. Birthdays and major events like Christmas were mandatory events to celebrate about, and Izumi wasn't going to break that tradition. She sighed, "Well, think of something to do 'cuz we're not going to be doing 'nothing' on your birthday."

Izumi uncrossed her legs before going for some bacon and sausage. She popped them in her mouth and nodded when Kira told her that she was welcome any time in his dorm, which was a given to her. Then her mouth stopped chewing as her throat constricted when he called her beautiful. Her hand shot forth, grabbed her cup, and then downed the orange juice.

"You cook really well!" Izumi all but shouted, trying to steer the awkwardness away. "How did you get so good at cooking?"
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm

"Nothing at all" Kira says nonchalantly, he had never once celebrated his birthday, and never was given a present by his family or his friends. He had grown to despise his birthday for a while, but then became apathetic about the matter but seeing an opportunity with what she had just said he looks into her enchanting eyes and says "well if a certain blonde beauty would like to go out for dinner...and by blonde beauty, I mean you ". Smiling slightly with pride at what he had just done, she wipes it from him with her question about his cooking skill.

The reason Kira had learn to cook so well was because he had been cooking since he was about five, and every time he made a bad meal, his mother would beat him till he bled. Kira had gained about a quarter of his scars from these beatings. "I would rather not reveal my secrets " Kira says with a bit of a pained laugh, remembering the feeling of his blood rolling down his tanned back.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:26 pm

"Go out? As in... date?" Blush started to color her cheeks as Izumi started at him wide-eyed before shaking her head. His blunt way of complimenting her was really throwing her off. "Don't answer, I know what you mean. So, date as colleagues. That's fine with me. Any ideas where you want to go to?"

Izumi then pouted when Kira refused to answer her. She wasn't a great cook but not a horrible one either, and she had been hoping to learn or up her skills. It would be embarrassing to get married and then not know how to cook for her family.

"How about teaching me some techniques then?" She wasn't going to let this go.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:33 pm

Kira looks at Izumi slightly irked and hurt she wanted to go as friends and not on an actual date. Well...actually no, for my birthday I want to take you out on a date date, not an outing as colleges Kira says as he takes up the plates from the table, placing them in the sink to soak for a little, in order to to get the syrup stuck to the plate loose enough to come off with the scrape of a sponge.

Kira thinks about teaching Izumi how to cook and then smiles, thinking about how she could make a good wife or girlfriend somewhere down the line. Well, yes; it will take longer for you to learn though, and it will cost you a hug and possibly a conversation He says as he starts to clean the dishes, careful to make sure that she does not get out of her chair and try to do it for him.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Izumi's fingers twitched in guilt as she saw Kira's expression. She didn't think that what she came as (date or colleague) mattered to him. And although she felt guilty, Izumi was quite annoyed that Kira pulled the 'it's my birthday' card on her. As family tradition states - it has to be done without any complaint. Sending him a strained smile, she said, "Okay, fine. So... Again, for like... the thousandth time, what do you want to do on your birthday? Movies? Mall? Park?"

She immediately brightened when Kira agreed to help her out. A hug and conversation? No problem. Izumi could totally do that.

"Deal!" Standing from her seat, Izumi walked over to him and gave him a quick hug as he cleaned the dishes.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Kira sighs, having never really planned his birthday he had no idea what he should choose, so he chose something he could turn the tables with and treat Izumi like she deserved to be treated. well I guess if you want to make a day of it, we can go to the mall, then catch a movie before dinner. Hoping she would agree to his plans Kira waits with baited breath.

Feeling a quick hug, Kira smiles and says well since we just had breakfast, lets wait a few hours and make lunch, that way we can eat what ever we decide to cook up with out getting sick. He then finishes the last plate and places it on the draining rack.

Stepping away from the sink Kira steps away and twists around, kissing her cheek before walking away to the bed they shared and starts to make it with almost military precision, the comforter as well as the top sheet are pulled so taught and perfect that one could probably bounce a quarter off of them. Expecting her to come and slap him or something for that kiss Kira says that was payment for wrecking the pillow wall last night.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Izumi nodded as he made a basic outline of what they were going to do for his birthday. It actually sounded like a typical date between couples, and Izumi was torn about if she should change it up or try to back out. Chewing on her lip she decided against it. It was bad manners in general to walk away from a promise and tradition.

"Okay. We can work out the details later then," she replied before bouncing on the balls of her feet when Kira was going to start teaching her during lunch.

"I want to make some kind of pasta," she said excitedly before going slack as she felt his lips peck her cheek.

And before she could do or say anything Izumi huffed at his reason.

"Wait! How would you know if it was me? Maybe it was you who messed up my pillow wall!"
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:48 pm

"we can do pasta if you want, if you go into the pantry you will find a box filled with boxes of pasta, pull out your favorite type." Kira says as he finishes off his bed and sits on it smiling as he tries to figure out what he should have her make, finally deciding that pasta, cheese, and hot dogs would be a simple first lesson.

well Umi, I know you destroyed your wall of pillows because I woke up with you snuggled up against me in my arms on my side of the bed, if I had done it, I would have been on your side of the bed Kira says as he realizes it is nearly eleven and he has still no changed out of his boxers. Not really caring about it though he asks Izumi what her favorite type of food is/
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:27 am

She hummed and went over to the pantry and looked at all the different kinds of, well, pasta. Izumi glanced over the small pieces and immediately confirmed her choice. The pasta she was planning on making for lunch was fettuccine. Turning back around to face him with a flushed face, Izumi huffed again and began to rifle through his dresser for clothes.

"T-That was 'cuz I... I... Nevermind," she said forcibly before pulling out one of his pants and draping it on her arm. "I'm going to change."

When she came out, Izumi was holding up his pants by the waist and glaring at it a little. It was simply too big for her. Looking at Kira (and surprisingly ignoring his lack of clothes) she cleared her throat and said, "I need a belt. And some tape..."

Izumi didn't want to say what the tape was for, but she knew he would figure it out soon or know right away.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:18 pm

Kira thinking that Izumi looked extremely flustered like that just chuckles and says well you might have a bit...", having been cut off by Izumi he sighs and says there is enough tape for you to use in the top draw on the left, next to my lighter in the bathroom; my belts are in the bottom drawer, next to the papers.

Kira knew right away what the tape was for, but giving her, her privacy he walks into the kitchen and looks to see if he has the ingredients for what she wishes to cook. Pulling everything out, he then grabs all of the tools she will need, and then some of the ones that she will not, figuring he would test her knowledge of kitchenware.

Pulling out five knives, Kira sets them out on his counter and pulls out the sharpener and sharpens each one, before gracefully swinging each one through the air and cutting an invisible foe. It was a little game he used to play while he would cook before he took up the martial arts. Now he did it to practice the parts that they did not really train with partners much due to the safety concerns and the annoying speaches that are always required before hand.
Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:36 pm

She mumbled a small 'thanks' before going back to his drawer, the bottom one, and picked out one of the belts. It was a simple black one with a rectangular belt buckle; silver, of course since it was one of her favorite combinations. Simple but dead sexy at the same time. Once she had it tied around her pant waist (as tight as it could go) Izumi went back into the bathroom to tape up her breasts.

Now she had never really taped up her chest so her end result was that it was slightly loose and clumsily tied up. Izumi pouted at herself in the mirror, but thought it was good enough before heading back into the kitchen.

"So... What are we doing first?"
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kira Yagami Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Well Kira says as he places the knives back where they belong I figured we would start with the preparation of the ingredients, in this case some velveta and the pasta. As he spoke, Kira pointed towards the ingredients laying on the opposite counter. Along with the other ingredients is a pack of hot dogs. As he watches Izumi, he wondered about her wraps but the thought drifts away as he says the order that you prepare is very important, because you do not want to burn the cheese while you cook the pasta or vice versa.

Stopping to think Kira smiles slyly and asks do you want to make this lesson into a game? For every thing you get right I will do something of your wish and everything you do wrong, you will do something that I wish. Kira, hoping that she would take the bait wanted her to get things wrong so that he might have a way to kiss her once again.

Kira Yagami
Kira Yagami
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Izumi Yamanaka Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:47 am

She nodded simply as he pointed out the things to her and what not. It seemed to be a fairly easy recipe (at least to her what she observed). And pasta shouldn't be all too hard to cook. The professional chefs on T.V always made it look so easy.

"Mmk," Izumi hummed as her eyes skimmed over the ingredients and other utensils.

Turning towards him she gave him a wicked smirk, "Alright. Just don't start trying to get out of it when you lose." Izumi was determined to get him to be making her lunch. It served for two things: save money and get delicious food.
Izumi Yamanaka
Izumi Yamanaka
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next