Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

My library senses are tingling!

2 posters

Go down

My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 Empty Re: My library senses are tingling!

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:27 am

Kyouya wasn't looking at her face. He didn't want to revert back to the way he was before. He shivered and goose bumps rose up on his arm when she slide her hand down to his. Kyouya didn't fight it. He let her take his hand in hers, in fact, he welcomed it. It actually did make him feel better. Closer to normal. He nodded to her suggestion and rose up with her. It was strange but, Kyouya felt safe with her. Like, the war that had been haunting him all this time was a million miles away. Kyouya liked this feeling of being carefree. He then understood why the American kids all acted this way all the time. It was quite uplifting. Kyouya walked with her, not sure where they were going and, quite frankly, totally uncaring where, as long as he was with her.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My library senses are tingling! - Page 2 Empty Re: My library senses are tingling!

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:36 am

Her smile turned genuine as he stood up with her, though him not looking at her made her heart sink a bit. It must be a blow to his pride to have some girl walk in on one of his weak moments. Alice squeeze softly at his hand before she started walking to her favorite place on campus (after the library, of course).

((Er... Can we close this topic? lol))

Here's the continuation: The Flawed & The Flawless
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum