Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
The Flawed & The Flawless I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

The Flawed & The Flawless

3 posters

Go down

The Flawed & The Flawless Empty The Flawed & The Flawless

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:35 am

"So, Kyouya," Alice deliberately ignored how her hand still held his. For just this one time she was going to be a bit selfish and take advantage of how he wasn't pulling away from her. In the short time it took from where they were to their destination, Alice wanted to feel like she was someone worth something - like a friend, and dare she thunk it, an imaginary girlfriend.

"What's your favorite color?"

She calmly waited for his answer as they barely hit the intersection of the main corridor.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

The Flawed & The Flawless Empty Re: The Flawed & The Flawless

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Kyouya looked around at the musical instruments in the room, letting his hand lightly float about them as they passed by. To her question, he replied, "Red, it's the color of roses, a symbol of love." was his automatic response. He looked up at her, meeting her gaze and was shot with sudden guilt, "Uh, wait. No. It's actually orange. It's an oddity and nothing rhymes with it on it's own but, door hinge does rhyme phonetically but, I can't seem to get them in the same poem." Kyouya smiled a bit as he was starting to relax a tad. He looked over at a piano and gazed at it for a few moments before letting go of her hand and sitting on the bench. He scooted over and motioned for her to sit with him. "What about you?" he asked, starting to play an ambient tune to ease himself and put some atmosphere in the empty, stiff room. "What's your favorite color?"
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:46 pm

"Orange, huh? Not a bad color. I like the fruit though," she replied catching his eyes for just a moment. They were a deep black - a common eye color. But in her opinion they were absolutely gorgeous.

Then she laughed a little, "I don't think 'orange' was meant to rhyme. It's like... one of those unique and special colors."

Alice slid next to him easily, keeping a safe distance from him so as not to disturb his playing (and it was a friend-like distance). Her hand still tingled from his warmth.

"Me? Hm... I guess..." Alice hummed for a moment, contemplating her answer. His eyes flashed in her mind, and immediately she replied, "Black."

To many it might have been weird for her to choose such a color, but Alice thought it fit her well. Black was untouchable. Any color can try and influence it, but it will always remain as it is. And Kyouya's eye color was just an added reason to like it even more.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

Kyouya smiled at her as she gave her opinion on his favorite color. Tapping his nose for the sign of being right when playing charades, "That is why I like it so much, because it is unique." Kyouya noted the distance at which she was sitting.

His playing stopped for a brief moment as she said her favorite color was black. It wasn't that he thought it odd or a bad thing, it was just, "That's an unusual choice." he said with a smile, knowing his own eyes were in fact black, "May I ask why that's so?" he looked at her, his hands never missing a key.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:09 pm

"Is it?" Alice watched his delicate hands gracefully fly across the keys with slight envy. Although she played the piano herself, she wasn't as adaptable or quick to pick up certain techniques - Alice always worked hard on pushing herself forward. "Lots of people like it."

Alice started to fiddle with her hands to keep them occupied, "But I like it because... it can't be touched. It can't be influenced by other colors. You can just keep throwing color after color of it, but it'll just get swallowed by it."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Kyouya liked her description of the color and was reminded of his own nature. A nature that had been ingrained into his very being but, his nature nonetheless. Kyouya smiled and said, "At least until one of those colors finds a way through and discovers the true nature of blackness." Kyouya liked his cryptic way of speaking. It made him feel important and that empowered him. However, he was actually hoping this girl would figure out all this cryptic sayings.

Kyouya scooted closer to Alice and lifted his hands off the keys. He wrapped one arm around her and placed her hands on the keys. He then showed her how to play a very simple tune. Kikai then accompanied the tune. He smiled at her as they played beautiful music together.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:16 pm

"White," Alice said without a second thought.

White, in her opinion, was simply too pure and easily influenced, but at the same time it was the only color that could make some sort of huge impact on black. Then again... if there was a surplus of black and it overpowered white, wouldn't it still continue to be black? Or vise versa. Alice bit her bottom lip as the idea and theory turned in her head.

"K-Kyouya?" She nervously let him scoot over and wrap an arm around her. This was definitely not in the friend-like action category. Or wait, maybe it was. He's just helping her learn more about playing the piano. Yeah, that's right. Kyouya is just helping her.

Last edited by Alice Walker on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Kyouya nodded in agreement to the white answer before leaning over. He felt her tense up as he touched her hands. They were soft but, rigid as though she were frightened. Kyouya eased his touch and became much more gentle with her, as though she were glass and needed protecting. When the song ended, Kyouya went back to playing the smooth ambient noise. He took a deep breath before he spoke again, "Will you-" he stopped himself. He didn't know what he was doing yet, he knew at the same time. It was confusing and terrifying at the same time.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Again, Alice already missed the way he had held her as they had played the piano. Then she felt guilty as his touch became too soft as if he was going to break her. Turning towards him she sent him a small smile, not knowing what she wanted to convey to him. Yes, she wanted to be friends but he was making it difficult to think of him as only a friend.

"Will I, what?" Alice prodded, feeling a little hopeful but then crushing it with a mighty rock.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Kyouya stopped playing and opened his mouth to say something but, no sound came out for a few moments, "Nothing," he finally said, "I don't know what I'm thinking." Kyouya placed his hands back on the keys and started the music again.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm

She waited patiently (albeit a little eagerly), but was disappointed when simply waved it off. Alice pulled a strained smile but didn't demand him to get on with it. No, that's not what friends do. They don't force them to do anything they don't want to.

"Alright, if you say so."

Alice then closed her eyes and let the music fill her up.

"But if you ever decide to, you know, talk to me about it then I'd be happy to listen. After all... that's what friends are for."

While her eyes was closed, Alice desperately hoped that he would consider her as a friend. She didn't know what she would do if he rejected her in any way.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Kyouya played a little louder when she finished speaking, playing an actual song this time. Once the song was over, he looked back at her in the silence and spoke, "Will you be my white?" he asked her.

Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Alice felt her eyes tear up at the song. It was so beautiful! The music was pure bliss as she continued to revel in it. She'd heard this song multiple times, but this was the first time that she actually felt anything besides indifferent approval. And as the song was coming to a close she opened her eyes to once again be captured in his flawless-ness.

"Will you be my white?"

Immediately she cleared her throat and repeated what he had just asked her in her head. Her, Alice, as in Bookworm Alice, be his white? Impossible. She couldn't be his white.

Giving him a sad smile Alice replied, "I'm sorry. I don't think I can be your white..."

Then she placed her hands on the keys next to his and began to press on some of them, creating a light and uplifting melody, "But I... can be your black..."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:47 pm

(OOC:The Flawed & The Flawless Rejected REJECTED FROM BEING A WHITE..BUT SHE WILL BE YOUR BLACK!)
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Kyouya was saddened at first as the building anticipation had eaten away at him while she thought before replying. Then his heart lifted as she said she would be his black instead. Kyouya smiled at her, his eyes full of life. It was an inexplicable feeling to Kyouya but, he didn't care. It was a good feeling and he embraced it. He lifted her chin, interrupting her playing, with his hand and whispered to her, "That'll do." Kikai then kissed her soft lips. He felt a fire like he had not felt before, a passion he had not known was in him. He pulled back so that their lips were only inches away and smiled at her.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:03 pm

The sound of a large motor was heard below. The ground started to lift? On the new one was a altar. A large white wedding cake, And two rings. "We come together..to bring these two in peace and harmony!". And then as the rest of it caught up. Stairs formed. And a dress on the right area. Near Alice, And a tux near kyouya. "You shall now become...Husband and wife..Come please stand on the altar.." Tamaki then smiled at the two...Way to ruin the moment huh?
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:57 pm

Alice returned his smile with her own as soon as she saw how lively his eyes were. She liked it when he was like this. And just like that Alice was pulled back into realizing that he was 'trained' in many things. But her thoughts blanked out like a thin line when she felt his lips on hers again. It was better than before - like... she was finally aware of everything about him.

When he pulled away, Alice couldn't stop herself from smiling back like dazed lovesick girl. Then just as she was about to say something, the ground rumbled and the most bizarre thing happened. The ground split and rose up to create an altar with a wedding dress appearing near her and a tux near Kyouya.

Too stunned to do anything, Alice just stared at the scene before her.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Kyouya saw that there was something she wanted to say when the ground started to rumble and that kid showed up with, of course, yet another cake. Only this time it was a wedding cake and it seemed that he intended to marry them. Kyouya knew two things about this. One, that kid is way too young to marry anyone. Two, they were not ready for that yet. Kyouya stood, taking her hand in his, and said, "Come on. This kid is insane. Don't listen to anything he says, don't talk to him, and don't make eye contact." Kyouya pulled her out of the room and away from the crazy child.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:15 pm

(Exit..I mustve used 'Magic' to dissapear.) Tamaki lifted up a small wooden shaft on the floor next to the altar. And jumped into it. As he fell down. The awkard thing showed..His middle finger was held up as he jumped in. And then the shaft closed. But it did leave the other stuff in there
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:42 pm

"O-Okay," Alice said before she could even have a chance to wave good-bye to the weird boy with cake.

As they exited the room Alice couldn't help but let an infectious grin crawl onto her lips. The kiss just made her all giddy inside. It even made her forget that her goal with him was to be a friend and figure out the mystery around him.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum