Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:50 pm

As Berry successfully grabs a monkey bar, I move underneath her and grab her legs, putting her in a place in which she's now sitting on my shoulders. "Alright!" I announce, "I'm hanging onto you tightly, so don't be scared to move from one bar to the other. All you have to do is move one of your hands to the next bar, then move the other. I'll be right here to keep you steady, okay?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 4 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:43 am

Berry giggles and smiles happily. "ok edo..thank you for helping me.." She looks at the next bar and takes a deep breath. She grabs onto the bar and blinks. She smiles "that wasn't hard!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:11 pm

"Alright!" I announce cheerfully, "Now, think just as positively as you are now without me. I'll catch you if you fall, alright? You can do this!" With this being said, I slowly and gently step away from Berry, leaving her legs hanging, keeping myself one foot away from her. I look up at her with a bright smile, awaiting her next action.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:23 pm

Berry nods and takes a deep breath. She grabs the bar and swings over. She closes her eyes as she swings there "did I do it?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:13 pm

I clap my hands as Berry proves herself successful. "You did it!" I cheer, "Keep going!" I watch over Berry with glee, impressed.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:35 am

Berry opens her eyes and smiles "I did it!!" She giggles and grabs the next bar but she slips from water on the bar. She squeaks as she falls.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:52 am

As Berry falls, I catch her in my arms. "See? Nothing to worry about!" I smile, kissing her, "Do you wanna try again?" I look up to the monkey bars as I notice water on one. "Oh, so that's how you fell." I laugh.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:55 am

Berry smiles and nods "yes I want to try again I was doing good until I hit that water.." She giggles and kisses him back. She gets down from his arms and heads up to the monkey bars. She grabs the bar and grabs the second one and swings for a moment. "is the water gone edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:36 am

I look up to the bar with water in curiosity as Berry mentions it. Using one arm, I pull myself up to the bar. I then look up to see if the water is still there, only to notice it all dried up. "It's gone!" I announce, dropping myself off the bar, "I'm still here to help if you need it!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:21 am

Berry smiles and giggles "ok edo!" She grabs on to the bar and keeps gong until she reached the end. She claps her hands and jumps "I did it!!" She jumps into edos arms and kisses him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:52 pm

I smile brightly as I catch Berry in my arms, watching her kiss me. "Congratulations!" I comment, "Just put your mind to anything, and I know you can do it!" I leave Berry in my arms for a second, looking ahead while leaving that bright smile on my face. I was impressed. "There's no end to how much fun you can have here, is there?" I wonder, looking to Berry and smiling more warmly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Berry giggles "I always try to find a way to have fun!" She smiles happily. "let's swing together edo! Wouldn't that be fun?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:44 pm

"If you want to, we can!" I smile, grabbing Berry's hand and walking to the swings. I only hold her hand briefly as once we come across the swings, I let go, taking a seat on one of them. "I'll wait for you, then begin swinging. We'll go in sync!" I state, looking over to Berry brightly.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:40 am

Berry giggles and smiles "ok that sounds fun!" She sits down and starts to swing by swinging her legs back and forth. "here we go.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:42 pm

I smile as I start swinging with Berry, watching her go up and down. I looked at her and smiled brightly. "This is relaxing." I comment, "I like it!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:30 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "it is.." She jumps from the swing.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:44 pm

I look at Berry with a shocked face, surprised to see her get off the swings so quickly. "You want to do something else?" I ask, looking up to the sky as the sun begins to set. I frown at the thought. I jump off the swings myself, landing in front of Berry.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him "what is it edo?" She tilts her head and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:37 pm

I laugh softly as Berry thinks I'm the one who had an idea. "I was wondering if you had any ideas. I don't have any in my mind, anyways." I chuckle, "As you can see, the sun is setting, and we need to make the most of this day, right? You know, before I submit my letter and get us into the same classes." I tilt my head to Berry and smile. "Anything in mind?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:19 pm

Berry giggles and hugs him tightly. It's nice isn't.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 pm

I sigh as Berry goes slightly off-topic. "You didn't answer my question." I mention, "Would you just like to watch the sun then?" I watch Berry hug me tightly, kissing her in response. While doing this, however, I think a about if I should really consider doing what I just said earlier: submitting a letter about courses.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:11 am

Berry blinks "oh I'm sorry edo.." She felt embarrassed for not answering his question from before. She must have zoned out. She looks at him and smiles "it would be nice to watch the sun set with you edo!" Her face was still slightly red with embarassment.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:54 pm

I laugh as I notice Berry's face all red. I touch her cheek. "Are you burnt?" I ask jokingly before lying down. I look over to Berry as I stare at the sun. I place the back of my hand on her cheek. "You're warm!" I laugh, "Am I warm too?" I redirect myself to stare back towards the sky. There was a small gust of wind that past by every once and a while, and it was quite soothing. "Berry, you're the best." I whisper, smiling.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:12 pm

Berry giggles and smiles at him. "yeah your warm.." She giggles and lays down next to him and watches the sun. "it's so pretty.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:03 pm

"Good." I laugh, smiling lightly as Berry lies beside me. I hold her hand gently as we watch the sunset together. "Berry, I don't think I can do what I said about that letter." I state, "I mean, doing so would just be copying your life. I would rather just have days like this; days with Berry that just continue to make me smile." I look to Berry, my smile widening. "Even if my classes aren't the same, I promise I'll save time for you, okay Berry?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next