Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

trying tennis but failing..(open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:52 pm

"The record?" I ask, confused as I thought we were just having fun. I continue rebounding the ball back to Berry as I try looking around really quick. To my excitement, however, there does indeed come a record for the biggest rally: 127. "Can you hit the ball fast?" I add, "If we hit the ball fast, and back and forth to each other, we should be able to beat the record fast: 127!"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

trying tennis but failing..(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: trying tennis but failing..(open)

Post by berrysoul Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "ok edo!" She hits the ball back over to him quickly. "if we beat the record can we get ice cream?" She smiles at him and bounces back and forth more quickly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:39 pm

"Of course!" I smile, rebounding the ball swiftly as it comes to me, watching how fast Berry's moving as well. "How much more do we need?" I ask through each pass. It was an exhausting game, yet a fun one since Berry was around. She always seemed to make things fun.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:32 am

Berry giggles "I'm not sure how many more we need I'm just having fun!" She smiles and hits the ball back to him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:10 am

I laugh softly as, in my eyes, Berry seems careless about the record as of now. Albeit, as the rounds pass swiftly, I get the idea that we have already passed the record, and so I catch the ball in my hand other than deflecting it. "133." I state, smiling, "Nice job, Berry!" I go to hug her as we finish. "Let's go get some ice cream now!" I smile warmly towards her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:23 am

Berry giggles and claps her hands "yeah we did it!" She hugs him tightly. "ok let me change before we go get ice cream.." She runs to her bag and takes out her other skirt. She looks at edo "can I change here? I'm wearing short shorts.." She smiles at him warmly and giggles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:28 am

I blush slightly as Berry hugs me tightly, kissing her on the cheek. She requests she changes as I let go of her. "Sure!" I reply with a positive tone, turning around, "Tell me when you're done!" By the look on my face, I feel excited to be doing all these things with Berry as it makes the weekend feel longer. Additionally, it urges me more to upgrade my classes.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:16 am

Berry giggles and changes skirts quickly. "alright all done does it look cute?" She spins around and looks at him. She smiles at him happily "let's go get ice cream!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:56 pm

"You look very nice!" I comment, grabbing Berry's hand and taking her out to get what she wants: ice cream. "Hopefully we'll get to play a real game next time." I mention, "You seem a lot better than you say about yourself." With this being said, we exit the tennis courts as I look towards the mall, hoping it's still open for ice cream.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:31 pm

Berry giggles and walks next to him holding onto his hand tightly. "that would be fun.." She blushes lightly "edo you really think I'm good at tennis?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:31 am

"Of course! You're awesome!" I reply, then kiss Berry's cheek. We move onto the streets as I look to Berry. "So what kind of ice cream do you eat?" I ask, smiling warmly towards Berry. As of now, I didn't really have anything else to talk about, so I figured I'd just stall things out.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:51 am

Berry giggles and smiles happily "I like the moose tracks!" She looks at him "what kinda ice cream do you like edo?" She tilts her head and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:34 am

"White Chocolate Cookie Dough!" I smile, laughing softly, "I know it doesn't sound common, though I've tried it once here actually...it's the first time I've tried ice cream...b-but I loved it!" I continue walking with Berry as we move up a couple blocks. "Here, Berry." I wink to her, crouching and patting on my shoulders, "Up. I want you to see the awesome view you once forgot about."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:43 am

Berry smiles "that flavor sounds yummy!" She blinks and looks at him. She smiles and giggles "alright edo!" She hops on his shoulder and smiles as she looks around "I feel taller!" She giggles and looks at edo.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:56 pm

As Berry hops onto my shoulders, I hold onto her legs to keep her in place as we walk. I look up to her as she looks at me, kissing her. "Of course you feel taller!" I reply, "How is the view up there?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:11 pm

Berry giggles and smiles "it's awesome!!" She looks around excitedly. She felt like she was on top of the world. "edo this is so much fun!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:49 pm

I giggle and smile brightly as Berry seems to be enjoying herself. "What do you see?" I ask, looking up to her again. From my standpoint, I could see the mall and and quite a few restaurants; all of different cuisines. It seemed we were on a cultural street- something dazzling before my eyes.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Berry giggles "well I see everything you do edo!" She smiles lightly and looks at him. "I can smell yummy things and pretty things..is there a garden near by edo?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:37 am

I shake my head at the first comment. "No. These small buildings are not allowing me to see as much as you." He mentions, "That's why I needed my girlfriend to tell me what's ahead." I keep on walking, trying to find a garden as Berry told me about it earlier. "There it is!" I announce, pointing to one a block away.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:04 am

Berry blushes lightly and giggles. She looks ahead and claps her hands "edo can we go there please I think something fun is going on there!" She smiles and looks at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:40 am

"Sure!" I reply, walking the block before arriving at the garden. "Do you see anything?" I ask. Notably, I saw nothing in the garden but flowers, though I suppose Berry could find something fun out of this. I look up to her again, smiling as I wonder what she's thinking.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:45 pm

Berry looks around and smiles "there's a bunch of fun stuff to do here edo.. The flowers are just hiding most of it.." She giggles and looks at him. "even if there wasn't anything fun to do it site is pretty.." She takes a deep breath and smiles happily "it's like we're in a meadow of flowers.." She points to the bench "let's sit there edo! We could take a break.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:55 pm

"You're right." I chuckle, crouching to let Berry get down, "You know, I've never been to a garden before. Maybe I'll enjoy it here." I look around, examining the garden as I think of what to do here. That is, until Berry mentions something. I wait for her to get off of me as I grab her hand. She tells me to sit, but where? "Sit where?" I ask, laughing softly, "Take me there please."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Berry giggles and hops down. She holds onto his hand. She looks around and smiles. She pulls him over to a small space that has no flowers. She sits down and pulls him with her. "ta-Da!" She giggles and looks around happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 pm

I look around as I'm pulled to an open area. "This place seems so calm, and the breeze is soothing." I describe, looking over to Berry and smiling. "Thanks for bringing me here!" I add, "This is the longest day I've ever experienced, and I like it. It's hard to believe that it's not even finished yet." I place my warm hand on Berry's leg as she holds it. "Everything today has all been worthwhile." I state.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next