Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

welcome to my home (edo)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

welcome to my home (edo) - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome to my home (edo)

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:29 am

Berry nods "alright.. Please be careful edo.." She walks she sits on the couch that was close to edo. She squeaks and jumps up. There's was a small kitten. "oh edo look!" It was a small black kitten with bright blue eyes.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:10 am

As I try to keep the place secure, I hear Berry calling me. I head back over in her direction, only to find a small black kitten. It seemed desperate. Additionally, as I originally heard a noise from the kitchen, I assumed it was hungry. It stared at me, almost as if it were forcing me to get something it likes. "It needs something to eat." I clarify to Berry, "Anything available?"
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:39 am

Berry smiles and runs to the kitchen and gets some milk in a bowl. She sets it down and picks up the kitten and places it by the bowl. "it's so cute!!" She giggles and pets it "I can't believe I was scared of such a cute kitty!!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:56 pm

I laugh softly as I watch a Berry hand the black cat a bowl of milk. It seemed to enjoy its drink, which of course made me smile. "I'm glad you're not superstitious, either." I comment on Berry, having heard her compliment on this kitten. "We should return it though. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to have pets in dorms, thus this cat either has to be a stray or from an outside student."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Berry looks at him and holds onto the kitten "but I want him.. He was hungry he must have a bad owner.." She pets the kitten "edo won't you help me keep him I never had a pet before.." She smiles and stands up holding his hands "we could be his mommy and daddy.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:25 pm

"Even if he might have a bad owner, he still has an owner. Taking this cat off the owner's right now would be considered stealing." I go to wash my hands after interacting with the kitten. Once I go back, I notice Berry holding my clean hands as she seemed really eager to have this animal in her dorm. Despite how cool it'd be to have a pet, taking this one in particular would be a crime. "Hey, Berry." I add, "I know it's hard to handle, but this guy has to go home." With this being said, I go back to lie on the couch. I was rather upset that the words "mommy and daddy" came up. My past time with them wasn't the greatest, after all. I wondered if Berry wanted a new cat, yet I didn't know how much she liked this one specifically, hence my lack of words. "I'm sorry, Berry."
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:52 pm

Berry sighs and looks at the kitten as it nuzzles her. She pets out lightly "it's fine edo.." She gets up and pets the kitten once more. She walks to the bathroom and washes her hands. She walks back out "am going to bath it before we give him back.." She looks at the ground sadly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:24 pm

I look down as I see Berry's sad face. I still didn't want to mention the fact that I could possibly get Berry a cat, especially since I'd have to run through the faculty. Additionally, I was still upset by the words "mommy and daddy." I couldn't remember a time with my parents as well as the times I was having it Berry. It really disappointed me. "Hey, Berry, once you graduate, I'll get you a cat, okay?" I smile weakly, knowing that if this were the case, it would only belong to her, and not me.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:58 pm

Berry blinks and looks at him and smiles. "really?!" She hugs him tightly "your so nice edo!" She giggles and kisses him. She blushes and hides her face "uh if you do get me a kitten edo let's raise it together ok? Because it'll be as much yours as mine.." She smiles at him warmly and giggles softly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:43 pm

My smile widens as I'm hugged and kissed. Additionally, I laugh softly as I watch Berry hide her face afterwards. Albeit, I liked how she was still willing to share what she wanted with me: the cat, in this case. "Yes!" I cheer, "We'll raise it together and have fun, right? Your favourite word." I chuckle upon the last three words, looking at Berry whilst smiling at me. After the ordeal seems to be over with, I lay back again, shutting my eyes. I sigh, however, as I know why Berry hid her face in the first place. "Berry, do you like me?" I ask.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Berry giggles "yep fun!" She smiles happily. She blinks and blushes deeply "of course I like you.." She looks at him and smiles slightly. She fiddles with a piece of hair unsure of what to do exactly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:41 pm

I smile in response to Berry's words, standing up and approaching her, then kiss her on the lips. "I like you too, Berry." After saying this, I head back to the couch and pack my bag. There was a reason why I did what I did, but I didn't wanna mention it. I just kept smiling and lying on the couch. "It's getting late." I mention, "I'm gonna get some rest." I close my eyes, afterwards, not yet in the midst of falling asleep, but rather keeping my peace.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Berry blinks and blushes as he kisses her. She smiles lightly and lays down next to him. She snuggles up to him and looks at him "night night edo.." She falls asleep quickly.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:14 pm

I look over as I notice a sudden movement on the couch. Next to me, I notice Berry, asleep. I smile, turning to her as I feel her snuggle up to me. I hold her hand as I notice her. "Time passes by too fast." I mutter to myself before falling asleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:44 pm

Berry smiles as she dreams happy dreams. She wakes up early the next morning. She giggles as she sees the kitten asleep on the arm of the couch. She looks at edo and smiles.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:11 pm

As I feel pressure leave the couch, I wake up, my eyelids still heavy and my body still half-asleep. Something else touches me as I look over, only to notice the kitten on my shoulder. The kitten runs off as it leaves my attention to Berry. "You don't sleep much, do you?" I ask Berry jokingly
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Berry looks at him and giggles "I guess not.." She smiles at him "if your still tired you can fall asleep again.." She gets up and stretches "I'm going to give the little kitty a bath.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:56 pm

"Okay, dear..." I smile, winking to Berry as I reveal that whole "mommy and daddy" topic we were once talking about. With this, my eyes close again. "Goodnight." I mutter before falling asleep. Despite being interrupted all the time, I always find myself having good dreams at this school. Maybe it was just the environment, or my feelings. Albeit, neither one mattered, just as long as I was getting a good night's sleep.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:13 am

Berry blinks and blushes lightly. She giggles softly and kisses him on the forehead and picks up the kitten. She fills the sink up and places the cat in the water. It didn't like it and scratched berry the whole time she washed it. She picks it up after she finishes bathing it and it scratches her face. "good kitty.." She smiles as she dries it of and brushes it's hair. She smiles and puts a blue bow in it's hair. "there all done.." She looks at her cut up arms and hands and sighs. She walks to the bathroom and cleans the cuts and puts a bandage over them all. She looks at her face and does the same.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:21 pm

As I hear the words "good kitty" along with water draining down the sink, I wake up once more. This time, I see Berry all scratched up with the cat in her possession. "Berry!" I shout, frustrated, "You're not supposed to say 'good kitty' to a cat after it scratches you that much! Saying those words will only make it feel obligated to scratch more things!" With this being said, I feel disappointed in myself for having to burst out in front of my friend, and so I shut my eyes for the third time. Albeit, I had no regrets for my words or tone of voice.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Berry blinks and looks at the ground. "am sorry edo but I stayed in the bath..." She felt bad for making edo upset. She sits down and pets the kitten. It seemed happy to be clean. She sighs and lays her head down.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 pm

"That makes no sense." I reply, "It still scratched you, and now you have bandages all over your body." I sigh as I see Berry sit down and lay her head down. Smiling, I move towards her and hold her hand. "I'm sorry." I confess, "I shouldn't have yelled at you. You're my friend, and don't deserve to hear me that way." I look at the kitten as it has a bow in its hair. "Did you even check if it was male or female?" I ask, chuckling slightly. Having said this all, I hug Berry tightly. "I love you Berry, and just don't want you all scratched up like this. It worries me." I confirm before kissing her.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:13 pm

Berry looks at him "well I like the color blue.. And he's a boy kitten.." She giggles and hugs him tightly back. She blushes deeply and looks at him. "I love you too edo..." She nuzzles him and smiles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Edo Nakamura Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 pm

"Fair enough." I laugh, looking at Berry with a bright face again. I notice her blush as my smile widens. "So, what time is it?" I mutter, "I still feel half-asleep, though it feels as though I've been dreaming for hours." With this being said, I close my eyes and lay next to Berry as she nuzzles me. It makes me wonder still, however, if I'm friends with someone who is a Sophomore, or even older. By my predictions, Berry did seem in her graduating years. Additionally, with what I witnessed on the first day, I really wondered if I had signed up for Freshman classes. Albeit, I forgot about this for now, seeing as it's a Sunday morning, and I still question how much sleep I've gotten since last night. The sky doesn't seem that bright yet, and so I assume it's still early in the morning.
Edo Nakamura
Edo Nakamura
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:53 pm

Berry giggles and cuddles up to him. "night night edo.." She yawns and closes her eyes falling asleep next to him on the couch.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next