Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Portions for Kittens part 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Portions for Kittens part 2

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Portions for Kittens part 2 Empty Portions for Kittens part 2

Post by Hiro Saito Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:21 pm

Reaching his dorm, Hiro pulls the small golden key from his pocket and slides it into the keyhole. With a smooth twist a faint thunk is heard as the lock is released. Holding the door open for Nao, he looks at her saying "in here it is safe to be yourself, you are to follow your instincts to the best of your ability. Even if it is walking around on your hands and knees and purring when you are happy. Am i understood?". His voice was kind, it was obvious that he truly wanted her to be able to be herself.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Portions for Kittens part 2 Empty Re: Portions for Kittens part 2

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:23 pm

but um.. *weakly nods: reluctant to let any potion of her cat instincts out* ... um is.. there anything i could help you do here- l-like cleaning? im rather skilled- *looks around* ... and um.. you said there was a uniform- *not entirely sure what she signed*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Following the neko into his home, he closes the door behind him, locking the door so that no unwanted visitors enter into it without permission. Smiling at her, knowing how nervous she is, he says "do not worry, today you are not cleaning. We are just going to talk" as he takes off his suit jacket and tosses it onto the coat rack. "I do however request that you move how your instinct dictates and not what society dictates, you are safe here and I want you to feel safe" Hiro continues as he walks towards the kitchen in order to prepare a drink for Nao.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:36 pm

*letting her neko-instincts out, falls to all fours and looks around: happily twitching her tail despite her embarrassment* .... *again wonders to herself if she should have chosen a longer skirt: not ever intending to let this instinct out* .... *paws around at various objects as she peers under the larger structures: not really sure what' she's expecting to find*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Pulling a gallon of milk from the refrigerator and a bowl of milk from a cupboard, he sets it just before the threshold between the two rooms and fills it with ilk he had purchased from a dairy farm early in the morning. Glancing up to see her walking around on all fours, he asks "do you have a preference of sitting on the floor or couch? I can get a special pillow for you to make it more comfortable.".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:21 pm

*manages to get herself to stand upright like normal, dusts off her knees and palms* ... i-i um.. i-i can sit on the couch- *sits very hesitantly: feeling self-conscious* .... um.. headmaster.... might i ask why you're.. um. interested in me...? *can't think of a better word*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm

"you can stay on the ground if you like, I am just curious because I imagine that there is some way your mind wants to sit but your instincts want it a different way" the headmaster says as he glances down at the bowl to see if she had left anything. Hearing her question as he starts to undo his tie, having worn the damn thing for hours, hating how it feels around his neck, he pauses to warmly smile at her saying "I know what it is like to fight your instincts day in and day out, it is a purgatory that ostracizes you from those around you and makes you feel lesser, unwanted. I saw it in you when we met this morning. I want to show you that you are wrong, I want to help you build a skill set, I want to help you prosper despite what the ignorance of those around dictates. The buck stops with me and I will make sure you are the best you can be."
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:27 pm

*looks down at herself: shutting her eyes for a moment* ... instincts aren't always good.. they can make bad things happen. and i can't always control it. ... so.. i-i know it's wrong sir, but may i ask what your instincts tell you to do?
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Smiling a sad smile at the memory of his dead comrades and the lives he had taken in what felt like a different world, a different life he looks out towards a window down at the the school before turning back to Nao saying " I have been to hell and back again, I have seen things I will never be able to speak of. My instincts are not the traits of an animal but the heart of a beast; calm makes me uneasy, silence is a foreign concept, being alone...". Cutting himself off before he pretty much gave away that he wanted a pet, a neko pet because being alone after years of being a part of a team, a brotherhood closer than blood scared him more than the world he came from.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 pm

*not really understanding* ... i'm sorry if i caused you difficult memories sir.. please forgive me. If i might do anything to help heal you emotionally- i'd gladly do whatever i can. - even if im just a student.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Grabbing a bottle of cream soda from his fridge and twists the top off, tossing the cap to the side. As it bounces off the wall into the recycling can he motions for Nao to follow him to his couch. Sitting down, he leans back into the cushions and says "You did not bother me my kitten, these circumstances may seem odd, but they hopefully will help the both of us grow".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:37 pm

*hesitant, but sits next to him: looking with slight uncertainty* ... uhm... i was wondering... what sort of uniform- y-you said i'd have to be measured after all- *trying to change the topic*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Smiling at her, he takes another sip of his cream soda, kinda annoyed that she changed the topic and putting off a conversation that he figured that they were damned to have at some point in the future. Setting it on a coaster, he stands up simply saying "i will bring it for you to look at, along with the collar that I think would be proper." Leaving the room, Hiro grabs the maid uniform and a small leather collar that resembles a choker. It was such that she could wear it in public and nobody would think it was more than her favorite choker.

Returning with the uniform on a hanger and the collar in hand, he smiles at her and asks "would you like to be collared first or would you like to try on the uniform and see if it fits properly?".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:55 pm

uhm i.. guess the collar.. *looks at it hesitantly: noting a lock on it, but clicks it shut around her neck snugly* ... i suppose i can get used to it...*tugs at it: noting it won't loosen* ... um.. w-what about the maid uniform? *looks hesitantly at the clothes he's holding - not asking where he obtained them* ... w-where would i change though?
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Having the key for the collar tucked away in a nightstand by his bed, he smiles at her saying "there is restroom just down the hall to your left. You can change in there if you wish." Not really caring where she changed figuring there will come a point when she says screw it and just changes in front of him. Sitting back down, he takes a sip of his soda and thinks about whether or not he should make rules about how she may walk in his dorm or office when wearing her uniform.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 pm

*nervous, goes down the hall and enters: looking down at the light bundle of clothes in her hand* .. j-just what is this i wonder? *after about five minutes and a few gasps and blushing upon realizing what she's wearing, she opens the door: holding her school clothes tightly: feeling very embarrassed* .. um. headmaster.. is.. this really.. *looks over herself as she hesitantly stands in front of her boss*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 pm

Looking at her as she holds her school clothes as a means of protection for her modesty, Hiro sighs a slight bit of disappointment hidden in it. "I am going to need you to put your uniform down on an end table because i need to fully inspect the uniform to see if it fits properly" he says before adding "I think it is appropriate for my pet and maid to wear a uniform like that, though in time I will give you a second uniform when I want you to deliver things. One that grants you more privacy."
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:13 pm

*cheeks burning greatly, still refusing to actually look at herself in full: just knowing the clothes she's wearing are not ones she'd wear in public for any reason* ... um.. thank you sir.. *puts her folded clothes down on the low table and turns to look at her boss* ....um... the clothes are a bit tight i think..
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:18 pm

Looking over the dress and the person wearing it with more than obvious chaste eyes, examining how the fabric lays on her body and how it seemingly contours to her form, the principal smiles slightly as he asks "what are you thanking me for? When giving thanks, it is proper to give an accurate detail of what is being appreciated". As he speaks, he glides around her, his eyes looking both at the tiny lock on the collar and then the way her neckline is, carefully moving her hair without touching her body. "No my dear, it fits you perfectly" he says "it is meant to be tight so that it will not get in the way when cleaning and taking care of things.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:21 pm

um.. ill.. do my best to clean what i can- um... i dont quite.. understand the reasoning for all of this- *shuts her eyes tightly: nervously shifting her weight from foot to foot: in discomfort, but knowing she'll have to get used to it.*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:25 pm

"It is to help you get more comfortable with your body" Hiro says nonchalantly as he sits back down "However there is a rule for that uniform since you are not just my maid. You are expected to walk on your hands and knees as you were earlier".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:28 pm

*momentarily flushes a hot scarlet* - but that's- i-i'd be even more exposed- *shuts her eyes tightly: reluctant to let her instinct out in this outfit* .... headmaster- a-are you sure this is allowed- *looks nervously at him: knowing she should just obey*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:32 pm

With a strong affirmation he says "yes it is allowed"; not having a board of directors to report to, he could do as he willed so long as it did not get out of hand and he did not go around breaking any major laws. Looking at her, he waits, for the first time letting the annoyance of her questioning him, despite signing that contract, show.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:34 pm

i-im sorry sir- *bows deeply and with hesitation, gets on all fours: nervously twitching a neko-ear* .. i-i promised i'd be good. *more afraid of getting hit* ..... but- how am i supposed to clean like this sir- *can't help but look up and ask the question she immediately felt was wrong to ask*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:39 pm

Nodding his head at her question, he says "when you are cleaning you may stand and clean, however you must remember that you signed to be my pet as well and I want you to give in to any instincts you may have"."
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next