Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Passing the time [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Passing the time [open]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Passing the time [open] Empty Passing the time [open]

Post by Markus Prillius Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:57 am

As I get to my room, I place the stack of paper that need grading onto my desk and lays down on my bed for a moment. I quickly pass out for a couple hours and wake up realizing that I need to get work done. "Damn. I shouldn't have passed out." I begrudgingly get off my bed and into my semi-uncomfortable chair. I slowly begin the arduous process of grading and scoring all the paperwork. As the time passes I get through about half of it in an hour. I decide to take a break as I rest my hand. "Man, it seems like it never ends." I begin to look out my window as I take my break.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Passing the time [open] Empty Re: Passing the time [open]

Post by Nao Pryderi Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:05 pm

*hesitantly knocks lightly on the door, waiting for permission to enter - having questions about some of the work* ... uhm.. sensei...? *flicks her tail side to side: pawing again nervously at the door* - i-if you're there, may i ask for some advice- *words muffled as they pass through the dense wood*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:10 pm

I'm drawn out of my thoughts as I hear someone knock on my door. "Come in, its unlocked." I smile as I have something better to do then grade papers for a moment. Perfect timing. I turn towards the door with my leg on my knee. "You can also sit on my bed for the time being."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:13 pm

*hesitantly squeaks open the door and looks nervously at the teacher: approaching and bowing formally* - um... i-its.. not something i want to discuss in detail- s-since i might get in trouble but um.... may i ask if you know of any rules about teachers having interns o-or helpers? i mean - i-i know my grades aren't wonderful... but um.. if i could help a teacher, would it be disallowed?
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:20 pm

I smile at her as she enters my room. "Its absolutely fine to do such a think, they just can't have you do something you are uncomfortable with." I stand up and offer a hand shake. "There is no need to be so formal around me you know." I smile warmly at her, seeing how nervous she is and try to clam her down. "You seem familiar, you're in my class aren't you? What was your name....Mao?" I a goofy grin crosses my face as I scratch the back of my head. "Sorry if I don't remember your name, new students and all you know."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:19 pm

um.. sorry sir- er... Nao Mariota Pryderi... I-It's not as though i expect to be remembered as an individual.. *nervously looks back at her cat tail* ....  so um... do you think helping another teacher would make me a better student? *looks up at her sensei*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:58 pm

"Ah that was it. Nao, Nao, Nao." I stand there for a few mintues and try to memorize the name. "You are someone to be remembered, you are one of the only students that follows the rules, and you are kinda cute." I sit back down in my chair and offer her to sit. "My guess would be no, they would really use you to just do things like go copy things and stuff like that, but for me I would give you a problem that would be the answer to how many copies I need and all that to try and have you learn."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:00 pm

but um.. w-what would happen if i were to make an error- that's worrysome to me. please forgive me. *looks nervously at you* .. i'd not like to cause problems.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:11 pm

"Nothing, I would show you where you messed up and gave you a different problem, and i don't force students into contracts like some people here....." I roll my eyes as I remember seeing a straight-laced student entering the headmaster's office without any wrong doing and see her write on something that looked like a contract. "I let my students choose to leave whenever they want."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:13 pm

*momentarily goes cold: realizing SHE'S the student he saw: hoping she isn't recognized* .... i um.. th-thank you for your time.. *not sure what to say: a bit scared, but doesn't leave.*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:19 pm

"Anytime, I always leave my door unlocked when I'm in here, so if you want to come by to talk or have a question on work just come back around." I turn around and grudgingly go back to the stack of papers to correct and all that. "If you want you can stay for the night, I let several students study here. I'll sleep on the floor so you can have the bed, you don't have to if you don't want to."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:22 pm

.... um.. no- i-its fine.. but um.. might i ask if i could assist you with paperwork? i-i know im in your class but.. i dont really have any intentions of cheating or hurting my classmates.. so um... could i help you somehow-?
i-in any way you think of? *purrs and bounces happily*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:31 pm

"If you want that would be appreciated, and its fine, you can learn how other people solve the problems" I cut the stack in half and hand her one of them. "I am very grateful for this."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:33 pm

*blushes happily and takes the stack: sitting on the bed and folding her legs: not minding the length of her school skirt* ... Thank you: im grateful for the display of kindness. *feels all happy as she looks over the work* ... i-ill get smarter if i try hard enough. *looks back to her teacher for a moment* i-if you think of more things i can do to better my grades, please tell me?
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:39 pm

"I can only help you with your algebra class so i won't be able to help you with your other classes." I don't notice her short skirt as I begin to work and grade everything. "This is the worst part of being a teacher if you ask me."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:43 pm

hm.. o-ok.. i guess.. any help is wonderful- and im thankful you're even letting me be here to help- *looks over and points out some mistakes in one of the papers* .... um. s-since you're really really nice- um.. i-i was wondering sensei.. i-i know im not supposed to but... would you want to go for dinner some time-? i-it would be a good chance for us to talk about homework and things i can do to improve. i-i mean um.. *flushed a bit pink* ... i-it was only an idea.. a-and i know you're probably busy-
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:54 pm

"That would be nice." I stop for a moment as a blush begins to rise on my face. I look at the window, seeing a reflection of Nao in it and notice how short her skirt is and blushes more. "If you set a time and day and all that, I would be happy to."
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:20 pm

i'd.. have to check about what time i'm free. b-but um.. assuming the headmaster is fine with it, i-i suppose we could go out today or tomorrow. *blushes happily: hoping to get to know her teacher a bit better*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:35 pm

I lose a little hope but don't show it, I turn to look at Nao, still blushing. "That would be wonderful." I try not to look at her clothing and what to doesn't hide.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:43 pm

*finds herself blushing back: feeling funny near the teacher* ... um.. *shifts her legs and tugs at her skirt* .... y-you're looking quite intently at me- im not used to the feeling... sorry- um.. i-im sure neko's aren't that uncommon here.... a-and im hardly a very special one.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:08 pm

"To be honest you are the first one I've seen." I look away, blushing more. I adjust my pants and start to get back to work. I cross Nao's assignment and see that she got all of the answers right. "damn. this is one of the harder assignments, and you got them all right." I sit there looking at it bewildered.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:14 pm

i- um.. that'.. good.. right? *very unsure of herself* ... im.. better at the harder things than the basics.. its the little things that cause my grades to fall... *bites her lip with worry* ...i promise i'll do my best to get better.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:25 pm

"I also think you think you are very cute." I grade it and put it in the completed pile. "I honestly don't know how I'll be able to teach you anymore, but I'll try if you want." I look back at her and smile softly. Damn she is so beautiful. I go back to grading as I adjust my pants again.
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:37 pm

*feeling some uncertainty about her teacher, but wanting to stay a good student* .. um.. if you think of any times you want to tutor me, then um... im sure the headmaster will allow it. - i mean only if you'd like to help me.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Markus Prillius Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:42 pm

"I would love to spend time with you, and only if that is okay with you." I stand up for a moment to stretch my back. "This is why I hate doing this work, it always makes my back hurt." A small pop can be heard as I stretch. "Ah, much better." I look at Nao. "How are you holding up?"
Markus Prillius
Markus Prillius
Faculty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next