Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
singing is fun (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

singing is fun (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

singing is fun (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: singing is fun (open)

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:03 am

'I...I see..' He took another can of cake and opened it.Taking a sip, he then put it down. 'w-well...since you're here....I-I thought...we'd ...sing...lots?' He took a french fry and after ensuring its not hot, he ate it. It was not as salty as he thought. He looked at Berry as she enjoyed her food. He had to think of a topic. Any topic... '...u...c-come here..often?'
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:15 am

Berry giggles "well that's the only song I really remember since my mom would sing it all the time before the crash.." She takes another bite of pizza with a sad look in her eyes. She shakes her head and pats her cheeks. She looks at him and smiles "well this is the first time I came here. What about you?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

http://thenekosworld.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:26 am

He listens to her while munching on another slice of pizza. Wasn't she opening up to him?! Ah..what should he say in this kind of situation. Should he ask about her mom? Or should he just pretend he didn't notice. He forced a smile in the end. 'I..I see..w-well...it's my first time too..um..actually...i...want...to..hear you sing again...if...don't mind..?..Your voice...nice' He gives her thumb up, embarrassed to look her in the eye.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:33 am

Berry blinks and blushes lightly "thank you that's very nice of you.." She giggles lightly "you sing nice too!" She looks at him "really you want to hear me sing even though I only know one song?"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:48 am

Shino can't help but grin upon hearing her compliment his voice. 'Aw...y-you're being nice...b..but t-thank you...you're the first...to say that....' He drank his coke and looked back at the karaoke 'stage'. 'W-Well...even if it's the one song...knowing how meaningful it is to you...and that...you put your heart and soul into singing it...I don't mind hearing it a hundred times...it'll still be wonderful to listen to...' He smiled as he hinted her towards the karaoke 'stage'. 'That's w-why.. I think...singing is fun...to me..'
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:56 am

Berry blushes and smiles at him "your so sweet!" She giggles lightly and looks at the stage. "ok I guess I'll sing it one more time just for you.." She gets up and grabs the mic, she begins to sing her song again swaying just like last time.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:11 am

Shino was glad that she had returned to her enthusiastic self. 'T-Thanks...' Although he was the one who requested for her to sing, it was kind of embarrassing when she said that she was singing it just for him. He blushed and glanced at Berry as she started the familiar singing routine. He smiled as he watched her enjoy herself on the 'stage'. 'It sure looks fun...I should do that too...Not..' He closed his eyes as he listened to her singing.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:14 am

Berry finishes her song and bows. She giggles and smiles happily. She gives the mic back once again and starts to head for the table.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:25 am

He realized she finished her song. Didn't he say he was going to cheer for her like she did for him just now? He immediately stood up and then clapped as loud as possible. 'G...Goood..Goood....GooD.' Shino quickly seat himself down, hiding his face.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:30 am

Berry blinks and smiles happily. She skips over to the table and hugs him "thank you!" She giggles and sits down. She grabs some cotton candy and takes a bite "yummy!!" She looks at him "try some!"
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:42 am

Trying to hide his blushing face, he didn't notice Berry near him until he felt her hug. It took a while for him to realize it. She hugged him right? A girl hugged him! A girl that's not his little sister hugged him! This is truly amazing. He smiled sheepishly as he looked up at her eating her cotton candy. 'Um...a-alright...' He bent forward and took a bite of it. 'It's....yummy...'
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:56 am

Berry giggles and smiles happily. "thank you for clapping for me!" She swings her feet and takes another bite out of her cotton candy. "you can eat some more if you want.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:07 am

'W-Well...I...repay the favor...' He shakes his head as he took his unfinished can of coke and drink its contents. 'too much...sweet stuff....n-not good...and...i-i...kind...of full..' Shino looked around before taking another go at his coke. 'um..s-so...w-what school?'
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:15 am

Berry nods as smiles she gets another nacho with cheese on it. She eats it then takes a drink of coke. She looks at him and smiles "I go to whisper hallow what about you?" She takes another bite of cotton candy and giggles happily.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:24 am

Shino blinked his eyes in surprise. 'S-Same..? Me too..I just joined...Freshman...S-still...new..' He went for a sip at his coke, but realized it has finished. Putting the can back down, he just sat there, watching as Berry continued eating. She must be really hungry...or simply love eating... 'I-Is...school...fun?'
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:29 am

Berry smiles and nods "yeah it is! I just got back from a trip kinda so everything is different but it's still super fun!" She giggles happily and sees he ran out of his coke. She hands him a bottle of water "I hope this is ok.."
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:35 am

'A..A trip...? W-Well...school...fun.? I..don't know...so much studying...and exams...' He bowed slightly to thank her for the bottle of water. Taking it, he then proceed to open the cap and drink it. 'Um...I think...I-I...going to sing...something...W-Wish me luck..' He gave her a thumbs up and stood up to nervously make his way to the stage.
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:43 am

Berry smiles and nods "ok I know you'll do great!" She giggles happily and watches him go up to the stage. She gives him a thumbs up and smiles warmly at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shino Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:39 am

A nervous smile on his face, he stood there with mic in hand as he wonders what song to choose. Berry sang a song that was close to her heart. So he decided to sing a song that meant a lot to him too. A song that he used to sing every night to his sister to lull her to sleep. Taking a deep breath, he started singing, with his eyes closed. 'Whenever we saw each other all we did was fight. But those were also wonderful memories...' He was actually swaying a little, although rather awkwardly. But he could care less. He was having fun doing what he loved to do. To sing. That was all that mattered at the time.

~My Most Precious Treasure~
Shino
Shino
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by berrysoul Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Berry smiles as she listens to the music. She she gets up and dances to the song. When he was done singing she smiles happily. She claps her hands "yeah! Yeah!" She giggles happily and spins around. She sits back down and smiles at him.
berrysoul
berrysoul
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2