Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Continued Romancing I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Continued Romancing

2 posters

Go down

Continued Romancing Empty Continued Romancing

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Kikai rushed Alice into the swimming pool. It was starting to get late and the sun was just starting to set so, the pool was empty save for a couple people on the swim team though, they were so wrapped up in themselves that they would ignore the two intruders. Kyouya smiled at Alice, "I think we lost him." he said to her. "Well, we've had a full day, haven't we?" Kyouya's laugh echoed in the tiled room. It smelled heavily of chlorine and had a cool feel. The pool was indoors and heated so the water was never cold. Kyouya took a seat on the bleachers and watched Alice to see what she would do.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Continued Romancing Empty Re: Continued Romancing

Post by Alice Walker Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:35 am

Alice held onto his hand as Kyouya led her around the school and then towards to what looked like an indoor pool. The feeling of running was exhilarating, and for some reason the smell of chlorine added to that. How odd.

Just moments ago Alice was all into books, and now she was laughing with the first person she met in the whole school. Alice let him walk to the bleachers as she stood near the edge of the pool where the swimmers were not occupying.

Glancing back at him, she smiled, "We sure did. So... What now?"
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:43 am

Kyouya smiled as he gazed at her. She look so beautiful in the colors of the setting sun. The water threw a light show over her that accentuated all her curves. Kyouya was close to a nose bleed. Something hadn't had since he was in boot camp and even then the girl had to be naked. Thankfully, Kyouya was able to hold it back. He got up and walked down to her on the deck. He said, "How about a swim. We're at the pool after all."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:55 am

"Sure, why not."

Alice looked down at her current attire: jean capris and a light purple tank top with a zip up black hoodie jacket. On her feet were just a semi-old pair of shoes, which she easily discarded. For a moment she considered leaving her jacket on, but took it off at the end. It was going to weigh her down, and it would a good idea to have it dried once they get out.

After tossing her jacket to safe, dry place, Alice took a running start and then dived to the pool.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:52 am

Kyouya smiled as Alice started to undress. Usually it took a little more work to get a girl to take off her clothes. He was gald that she seemed so comfortable with him already. Kyouya took off his own hoodie and shoes, tossing them into a pile on the bleachers. He also removed his pants, shirt, weighted wristbands and leg weights, adding them to the pile as well. Wearing not but his boxers with a huge Konoha Leaf symbol on his crotch, he jumped into the water after her. The water was nice and warm, being that it was a heated pool after all. Kyouya smiled at her. He got the sudden urge to kiss her again. He swam closer to her and moved in so that he could.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:19 pm

Alice felt the water swirl around her just as she floated buoyantly back to the top. She took a deep breath once she broke through the surface then uselessly wiped her face with a hand. Her long brown hair stuck to her face, neck and barely bare shoulders.

As for her clothes... Well, they just stuck to her more, and showed off her average figure, though it did weigh her down a bit. Alice frowned as she felt her capri pants starts to slip off her hips bit by bit, and it seemed that her lavender tank top wasn't as dark as she thought it would be since she was able to discern the color of her bra.

Hearing a splash behind her, Alice lips bloomed to a uncontrolled smile. She was having fun. As in fun hanging out with a friend. Then with a mischievous thought, Alice turned around and splashed his incoming form with a wave of water before trying to swim away.

"Try and catch me, Kyouya!" She laughed.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Kyouya was met with a wave of water instead of the softness of her lips. She then tried to swim away from him, teasing, "Try and catch me." Kyouya laughed and easily caught up to her but let her think that was too slow by just falling short of her toes, touching them every now and then. Kyouya wasn't trying very hard to catch her though. He was actually having fun with her and he didn't want to ruin that with his militaristic training.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 am

Alice giggled as he always came close, but stopped trying to give him the slip (even though he was only holding back) as she was starting to tire out. This was the most fun she'd had in... God knows how long.

"Haha, so, was this what you had in mind when you woke up this morning?" she asked, because she definitely didn't see this coming.

Ever since she arrived at Whisper Hallow, Alice had always gotten up early and ate breakfast to avoid the crowds before hiding out in the empty library. But this beat being in the library any day.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:14 am

Kyouya laughed and didn't bother trying to hide the fact that he wasn't tired at all. He felt he didn't really have to with her. "Not at all." he said with a laugh. "I'm having a blast!" he said. Kyouya noted that the other swimmers had gone for the night.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:39 am

Alice laughed out loud with him, barely noticing how dark it had gotten. And she began to sort of swim around him in a joyful manner, lightly splashing him from time to time. "Same here. I thought it was just going to be another day in the library."

She stopped swimming to face him and smiled, "Thanks for making today a great day for me, Kyouya."

Then Alice floated forward to hug him, "Thanks for being my friend."
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:59 pm

Kyouya was left nearly speechless as Alice hugged him. Her embrace was warm and inviting but, he had been under the impression that they were more than friends. He awkwardly hugged her back and said, "Yeah." Kyouya was shocked and confused and in some emotional turmoil. First off, he had been wrong. Kyouya was never wrong about anything. Second, she had just taken him on an emotional roller coaster. Kyouya broke off from the hug and said, "Well, it's gotten rather late. We should probably head back to our rooms." Kyouya got out of the pool, grabbed his things and silently walked away.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Walker Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:04 pm

Alice was about to give Kyouya another smile, but he pulled away and started to swim back to where he had dropped his clothes. His tone and way of wording made her feel like she was just pushed away. And that hurt. Then Alice waved it away.

They had fun and he was probably tired. Yeah... It's late and he's tired, Alice tried to assure herself as she turned her back on him to give him some privacy to change. When she thought he was dressed, Alice turned back to face him only to see empty space.

She hadn't even heard him leave.
Alice Walker
Alice Walker
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum