Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
First day: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
First day: I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
First day: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
First day: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
First day: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
First day: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
First day: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
First day: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
First day: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

First day:

2 posters

Go down

First day: Empty First day:

Post by Nao Pryderi Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:53 am

After a long struggle of dragging in her rather massive wardrobe  - some school outfits, others cos-play (a guilty pleasure) she finally manages to get settled in: leaving her door open slightly and not used to being away from her old home: nervous at the thought of meeting people, hides the various outfits in the closet and sits on her bed: wondering if she'll make any friends, or if she should just devote herself to schoolwork - daydreams about the idea of making friends or not being shoved around.*

First day: 4PGkX
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

First day: Empty Re: First day:

Post by Hiro Saito Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:54 am

Walking through the halls of his school, Hiro could not help but feel a sense of pride overtake him, it was not everyone that could say they were in charge of such an amazing campus, with a faculty universities would kill for. Walking around in his suit, the black jacket drawing out the brilliant white shirt and blood red tie. His pants were your typical black dress slacks and his shoes were finely polished and could practically reflect a person's face. Looking towards the womens' dorm, he could hear the faint sound of scraping.

Figuring that he could help the poor soul trying to move in, he adjusts his tie and briskly strides over to the door. Pulling it open and moving, tracing the sound to it's source. Each step he took towards the sound was taken away with a military precision that only years of discipline could recreate. Finding the door open where the sound was coming from. Seeing the dresser and the marks on the ground, he could recreate the scene in his mind; seeing the body that moved it, Hiro knock on the door and nods his hello saying "you know that you could have asked for some help with that, the faculty here would be more than happy to assist you"
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:56 am

*leaning against the wardrobe's closed doors and trying to push it along* .... i-i wouldn't want to be an issue.... i fear that voicing a need for help would make me a problem- please forgive me- *bows formally for a moment before again trying to move the dense wood with little luck* ... p-please don't worry for me >.< - *she slides and lands with a thud on the floor: looking up from a sitting position, tugs at her dress* ....sorry
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 am

Shaking his head Hiro looks at his charge and says "I am not upset with you, however it is not safe for you to handle this. I know you are new and i know it must be hard for you, but at the same time, you cannot let your emotions judge your better...". Watching her slide down the wood and quickly cover up for the sake of her modesty. "Please do not apologize" the principal says as he walks towards the dresser. Taking off his jacket and resting it on the bed, he looks carefully at the dense wood and figures he can move it himself. Looking back down at the rather attractive freshman, he asks "where would you like this?"
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 am

*managing to scramble to her feet and double-check the wardrobe's closed* ... uhm.. i-i was just sort of trying to get it into the room at all... *she nervously tugs her cleavage out of habit* ..... but um.. i guess if you're insistent, m-maybe... *points hesitantly at the wall about 3 feet away from the dresser's current location* ..... s-sorry for bringing so much- I didn't think the clothes would add up to weigh so much- im sorry. *She nervously looks down at her feet: or what WOULD be her feet if other things weren't in the way.*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:24 am

Following the finger of his neko student to the spot that she wished for the dresser to be placed, Hiro inhales deeply before pressing the dense wood towards the position that she had request. Reaching the general area, the sound of wood pressing against the floor of her dorm. Glancing at the position, he readjusts himself in order to get the item where it was requested to be placed.

Clapping his hands after finishing the task, taking up his jacket again, he looks at his student, his eyes being attracted to her chest as she accidentally draws attention to it by adjusting her shirt. Bringing his eyes to hers, he kneels down to match her her level saying "I guess I should introduce myself, I am Hiro Saito; might I ask who you are?".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:28 am

*stands nervously* um.. Nao Mariota Pryderi - or um.. 'Mari' .... it's nice to meet you- and im grateful for your help.. even if im not really worth the trouble it takes. i-i promise to do better next time. -i swear- *bows formally*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:39 am

"Nice to meet your Ms. Mari; as you probably have gathered, I am the headmaster here, so hopefully we may have a good relationship. While I may want to see you around, I would rather not see you in my office for a scolding or demerit" Hiro says as he holds his hand out for her to shake, standing up in time with her.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:43 am

*very hesitant, but shakes his large hand* ....im sorry for my rudeness earlier- if i might right your opinion in any way, please tell me. i promise to do whatever i can. *twitches her neko-tail eagerly from side to side* .... i want to be a good student.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Smiling at her, he makes a mental not to look at her record later before saying "you could stop by my dorm or office later for a cup of tea. I may have a business proposition that fits you perfectly." Adjusting his tie as he slides his suit jacket on, he nods once more before asking "may I help with anything else?".
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:18 pm

*blushes happily: eager to be of help* n-no, but thank you- i'm grateful for the consideration ^.^ i still have to finish organizing my closet.. but um... i'll gladly have tea with you if you'd like headmaster.
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:37 pm

Smiling at Mari, Hiro strolls towards the door saying "there is going to be a pot on tonight, so feel free to drop by my room after eight" as he notices the blush covering her face. Adjusting his jacket, he walks out of the room, closing the door behind him, waiting just outside to see if she rushes help to ask for more help.
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:11 pm

*feeling very nervous, but not wanting to disappoint the headmaster, resolves to go to his office as ordered* ... i-i hope im not making any mistakes by trying to be a good student.. *looks at the various outfits of her wardrobe, but decides on her usual school uniform to visit his office in*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiro Saito Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Leaving his position by the door, Hiro slowly strolls back towards the exit of the dormitory so that he could return to his inspection and see if anyone else was in need of his assistance.

[exit]
Hiro Saito
Hiro Saito
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nao Pryderi Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:15 pm

*after some time, she manages to get up the courage to leave her den and actually explore the campus a bit: knowing she should blend in easily enough in her school uniform: still self conscious of her long hair and cat-parts though.*
Nao Pryderi
Nao Pryderi
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum