Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya?

3 posters

Go down

Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? Empty Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya?

Post by Tamaki Strife Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Want some cake!

Tamaki woke up to a small light next to him. he must have left it on overnight. He grabbed the bunny that had fallen to the side of his bed. And began saying "How are you kama Chan.." Then rubbing his eyes. He was immediately awake when he opened a large cabinet next to his bed. And he pulled out a small mini cake with a strawberry. And began eating it. he also poured tea and drank some. As he finished he opened a cabinet and it had a letter from his brother

Note-
Make sure you brush your teeth Tamaki

Tamaki pulled out his toothbrush. But dropped it and began eating his cake again. On the next bite. He yelled. But it was only as loud as a whisper. "OW!!" he said. Feeling his left lip. A cavity was in his back Muller tooth!

Last edited by Tamaki Strife on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? Empty Re: Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya?

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:50 am

Kyouya hadn't gotten any sleep last night. Though he was two floors above, the occupant of this room had managed to be so loud in his sleep that Kyouya was unable to fall to sleep. He had spent the whole night banging on the door. A heard of elephants could run through and this boy would be none the wiser. he thought as he continued to bang on the door. Eventually the boy stopped his wailing and Kyouya, dead on his feet, fell asleep at the door.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

https://whacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya? Empty Re: Tamaki strife. Meets a boy named kyouya?

Post by Tamaki Strife Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:08 pm

Want some cake!

Tamaki felt the cavity. Then his face smiled. It wasnt a cavity. he was eating cake with nuts in it..And they were hard too. Tamaki felt a thump. Since he was on a floor above ground level. The man's fall made a thump. Tamaki opened the door and looked down. Begining to shake the man, "Wake up or my bunny wi- Oh you are here for a cake party!!" He said smiling with extreme pleasure. He began dragging the person into the room. And putting a cake in front of him while he was passed out. This cake smelled EXTREMELY delicious. Betting it could wake the man up
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Kyouya was dreaming about the old days. In his dream, bombs and gunfire was going off over his head as he was dragged across the floor of the dorm room by the naive student. As he was sat up in the chair, Kyouya was running through the trenches when he tripped and fell face first into the mud, into the cake in real life. Kyouya continued to sleep through it all though.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Want some cake!

Tamaki yelled and his face got red "That was good cake!!!!" He yelled. He raised his large bunny and began slapping at the one named kyouya. He then dragged a rope from under his bed. And slowly began tying the man then tying him to the bed pole. Then he made his bunny sit ontop the one named kyouya. "Why did you harm my cake!..It was free and you ruined it.." Then he began slapping him more

Last edited by Tamaki Strife on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Kyouya groggily came back to reality and felt sharp pains over his body. He tried to get away from the pain but, found that he was tied up. Kyouya screamed out in terror as he thought he was being tortured for information like he had been in his previous life, "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!" he hollered. Kyouya viciously thrashed about in the chair even when he had fallen over onto the floor.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Want some cake!

Tamaki looked down at the person who yelled "I DONT KNOW ANYTHING" and laughed. Tamaki untied the man and put a slice of cake in front of him. "You ARE here for the cake party arnt you??" Tamaki said confused at the man. His eyes did the evil anime smile. And the yellow cross star like glow from his eyes. "Now eat the cake..Or i shall destroy..Anything..You..Have..On you..Even your pants..And shirt..And undies..And hair..And face..And you know what.."
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Kyouya looked at the cake and then at the boy. He looked back at the cake and to the boy again. He then realized he wasn't in the war anymore. He had left his family and friends there to make a better life for himself here. Kyouya piked up the cake and a small fork. "Be careful undressing me. You just may like what you see." Kyouya gave the smaller boy a playful wink.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Want some cake!

Tamaki Smiled at the man eating cake. The bunny that tamaki owned was on his bed. Tamaki then pulled out a music player. Then popped in a disk. Then starting the music

Music-Cake party Theme!

Tamaki then smiled and looked at his cake cabinet. Some of the cakes were so large to be wedding cakes. Some were small. Some were normal sized. Some were the size of cupcakes.
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:41 pm

Kyouya raised an eyebrow at the cabinet filled with cake, [i]You go to high school and you take cake with you?[i] Kyouya couldn't stand the ignorance of the rich and simply had to leave. He placed the cake on the table and stood. "Look, the only reason I came down here was because you were making so much noise I could here you up on the fourth floor. That's two floors up by the way. In any case, I should be going to now." Kyouya started for the door.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Zefirino Giannopoulos Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Z had woken up to some guy yelling "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" He had no clue how he heard it, though. He normally had his music blasting in his headphones as he slept. Then again, his playlist usually ended around 2 o'clock, but, by that point he was crazy fast asleep. He got up, pulled off the bar he had hidden behind the door, and walked to the shared bathroom, still in his pj's, that everyone who did not get a fancy dorm shared. He washed his face and brushed his teeth, and returned to his room. He closed the door, and got dressed. He decided to take the stairs down today, not really sure if he was heading to the cafeteria or the lounge. It would depend on what was happening today. Then, when he got the the second floor, he heard music, and went towards the source of the sound. He looked in the door and went "Hello."
Zefirino Giannopoulos
Zefirino Giannopoulos
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Want some cake!

"Welcome to the cake party!" Tamaki yelled at the boy. Then began setting down a plate with some delicious cake. He then poured some tea. And then waving to kyouya "Bi!". He said, Then to begin looking for more guest to arrive. He pulled out the 'Top Cake'. The huge three floored cake was put on a table. This was the cake that everyone would eat at the end. Not counting their individual cakes. "Come eat cake!"
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:52 am

Kyouya looked at the boy. It was obvious that he didn't know what he was about to be dragged into. "Eric! I'm so glad I found you!! We're going to be late if we don't leave right now!!" Kyouya put his arm around the boy and whispered into his ear, "You will thank me later, trust me on this one." Kyouya led 'Eric' out of the dorm and down the hall. It wasn't until they turned the corner that Kyouya dared to speak aloud again. "That kid is crazy." he explained, "dude is addicted to cake like addicts are to crack."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Zefirino Giannopoulos Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:23 am

Zee was taken away from the room... apparently being renamed Eric in the process. He was... confused. At least, until he rounded a corner with the boy. "Addicted... to... cake? What? And, why do you have... frosting all over your face?"
Zefirino Giannopoulos
Zefirino Giannopoulos
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Want some cake!

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Tamaki yelled. Running out of the room with bunny in his hand. He clenched his fist angrily and dropped the bunny. Then running forward to the one named kyouya, He was going to try one of his family ways..Offensive..He attempted to jump, And kick in midair..Hopefully hitting the one named kyouya
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 pm

Kyouya, having the military training from his past, grabbed the small boy's leg and swung him around using his own moment and let him continue flying through the air. "Run!" he said to the other guy there before running himself, not bothering to make sure that he could catch up or had even started to run.
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Zefirino Giannopoulos Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Z saw the smaller guy kick at the other guy. It was... weird. But, Z followed Kyouya's command, and ran, right for the stairs. "COME ON! 10TH FLOOR! HURRY!" However, Z was going to go up to the fourth, he was heading for his room. Z looked at the stairs, while starting to run up them, Kyouya not far behind. Z noticed that the stairs were flush with each other and, that, if he swung himself just right, he should be able to clear a whole floor with just five steps, getting him up much faster, and probably with less wasted energy. So, he tried it. He saw the shape made by the stairs, an equilateral triangle, and jumped through it, grabbing the lower bar with his arm, and both pulling himself over and jumping. It was quite thrilling to do this.

At the third floor, Z took a moment to kick open the doors, to make it look like they had gotten off on that floor. Then, on the fourth floor, he pushed the door open and led the way to his room, the small white cell he had. As he ran, he grabbed his keys out of his pockets, and inserted them into his door as soon as he got there. He pushed the door open, ushered Kyouya in, and shut it, quietly, and locked it. "Ok, lets hope he doesn't find us here. Take a seat on the bed over there. Sorry its so small." Z went over to his little styrofoam cooler and took out some soda. "You want some?" he said, then took a seat on the other bed in the room. "That. Was. AWESOME! I didn't even know I could do that!" Then Z shut up, remembering why he had done that in the first place.
Zefirino Giannopoulos
Zefirino Giannopoulos
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyouya L. Koga Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:14 pm

Kyouya rushed behind Z, obviously he wanted to lead Kyouya to some hiding place he had discovered. When he saw that Z was jumping the railings, he followed suit, expertly jumping from rail to rail. It wouldn't have bothered Kyouya to climb all those stairs but, this was much more efficient and Kyouya loved efficiency. Once they were finally in the boy's room, Kyouya panted loudly to make it seem as though the running had been a work out. Kyouya shook his head at the invitation of a drink and caught it, opened it, and drank half of it in one long chug. Kyouya allowed his breathing to slow back down after that. Kyouya laughed, "That was fun indeed." he said. "You'd be amazed at what you can do when you fear for your life and once you know, you start to be able to do it all the time."
Kyouya L. Koga
Kyouya L. Koga
Sophomore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamaki Strife Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:08 pm

[TOPIC FINISHED]
Tamaki Strife
Tamaki Strife
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down