Whisper Hallow Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dead Space
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2016 8:55 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Revival
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 10:58 pm by Kyouya L. Koga

» Work, Work.. I found a job.. (open)
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 am by Edo Nakamura

» ice cream and pets...
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:29 am by Edo Nakamura

» trying tennis but failing..(open)
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am by Edo Nakamura

» Easter Update
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:59 pm by Edo Nakamura

» Ditching Classes [Open]
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:46 am by Edo Nakamura

» Grocery Store?
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:25 pm by berrysoul

» Yuji Akechi
The New Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 am by Yuji Akechi

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates
We have no affiliates.

The New Guy

2 posters

Go down

The New Guy Empty The New Guy

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:19 am

Chase travelled along the street he saw everyone in the town, he was very easy to pick out, judging by the attire he wore brown jean jacket, black pants, and a red bandanna with his brown cap on top. He sighs scratching the mark under his left cheek, walking along the mini crowd of people as he entered the mall, he was bored by the minute he didn't have anything to do for today so he decided to keep this day to himself to do whatever he had money he just didn't know what to spend it on. By being the new freshman of the academy he had no friends at the moment which was fine by him cause he always was by himself and he lived with it since he was a child.
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

The New Guy Empty Re: The New Guy

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:26 am

Vanna was at the mall once again, continuing her back to school clothes shopping. She was just entering the mall alone, when she realized that she'd probably have more fun with someone helping her pick out outfits and things of the such. She sighed and dragged her feet towards a department store, bumping her hand against someones side.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:40 am

Chase was just walking till someone bumped into him he stumbled over then his cap fell on the floor and the bandanna flew off his head revealing his wild short dark silver hair "Ah Damnit" he said as he hates showing his hair "Sorry about that" he said turning to a girl who look like about his age he blew his bangs out his face.
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:42 am

Vanna turned around immediatly as she realized she made the boy drop something to the floor. And upon looking at him, she'd smiled; he was pretty cute actually. "Oh its alright" she said still grinning.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:48 am

Chase looked at hair all out in the open, he sighed then picked up his bandanna and his cap he swoops his hair back putting his cap on top of it then stuffing the bandanna in his jacket pocket. He dusted himself off then looked at the girl before him "Are you alright, are hurt or anything" he asked always being concerned but himself, it was just the way he is.
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:51 am

"Yeah I am fine I guess no harm done here" she said pointing to herself with a short giggle, she dusted off her clothes and looked towards him. "Soo uhm, sorry about that, my names Vanna." she spoke softly, with a genuine smile closing her eyes shortly after.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:55 am

Chase fluffled his jacket then he rubbed the back of his neck "Don't worry its my fault boredom makes me stand there like a complete moron" he said shrugging hearing her name is Vanna "Im Chase...Chase Kuso" he said looking ahead his eyes wander around the area.
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:56 am

She forgot to give him her last name and just threw it out there quickly. "Leon, is my formal name, Vanna Leon; you wouldn't happen to be interested in helping me go shopping would you?" she asked with a big grin.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:04 am

Chase looked at her shrugging "Yeah sure I don't mind Vanna" he said as he didn't have nothing better to do but spending the day with this girl might be a little interesting than he thought. "What are you shopping for anyway Vann if you don't mind me asking?" he said motion her over to come closer
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:06 am

Vanna lead him around for a little bit before answering him. "Just some girllll stuff" she said with a smile and a wink, before leading him into a store that was completely pink and white.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:11 am

"Ok Girll stuff it is"he followed her as Chase looked around seeing the whole place Pink and White "Your not gonna count this as a date are you?" he asked her to get her back at her a teasing comment
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:18 am

"Im not sure, you gonna hold that against me?" she had asked with a teasing comment right back at him, she went through picking lingerie and bras to try on, before heading towards the dressing room, dragging him back there with her.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:32 am

Chase smiled as "Nah I don't hold thing against girls I like" he said smiling as she picked up some lingerie, the most sexiest thing he loves to see on a woman, next thing he knew he was being dragged all the way to the back away in a empty area "You sure are the aggressive one aren't you Vanna" he said to her
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanna Leon Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:36 am

"Thats the way I like it" she said as she pulled him into one of the changing rooms, as she began taking off her clothes slowly, stripping to be completely naked. the mirror let chase see all of her, she looked through the lingerie to see which one she'd try on.
Vanna Leon
Vanna Leon
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Kuso Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 am

Chase closed and locked the dorr behind them, he leaned on the wall watching her strip slowly, seeing all of her by the mirror he lifted his cap up some watching her going through the lingerie "So your the aggressive type loves it rough and exciting huh?" he said looking at her bare naked body she was well developed in the right places "You....have a ....very...sexy body Vanna"
Chase Kuso
Chase Kuso
Freshman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum